剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
As soon as I hung up the phone with her,
我刚挂掉电♥话♥
I was contacted at the office by a woman
就在办公室里接到一个女人的来电
who told me they were holding him
说我爸在他们手上
and that he'd be safe as long as I did what they told me to.
只要我听从指示 他就不会有危险
Not that I'd expect you to believe any of this.
我并不指望你能够完全相信我
Well, let's just say for now I do.
目前你说的我都相信
So... what was next?
然后呢
At first, just to get close to you.
首先我得先接近你
Which you did. And then?
你成功了 然后呢
They wanted me to locate a code
他们想让我找到
for a program you'd written called Carrion.
你写的那个程序 叫做蚀尸项目
How did they know it even existed?
他们到底是怎么知道这个项目的
I don't know. I don't even know what it does.
不知道 我甚至都不知道这项目有什么用
Well, let's just say, in the wrong hands,
先这么说吧 万一它落到坏人手里
Carrion would have millions of innocent people
数百万人都会希望
wishing I'd never taken intro to computers in fourth grade.
我四年级那会儿没有上过电脑课
Lucky for humanity, I gave you an incomplete version of it.
算人类走运 我给你的是不完整的版本
So you knew all along?
这事你一直都知道吗
Nolan, You have to know
诺兰 你要知道
that through this whole nightmare...
在这整个噩梦当中
my feelings for you... They're all real.
我对你的情感都是真实的
And I want to believe that. I do.
你一定要相信我 我信
I just... need to think.
我就是要好好想想
About whether you're going to help me...
要想想是要帮我一把
or leave me?
还是离开我吗
Guys, Crowley isn't asking for an analysis of the metrics.
伙计们 克劳利不是想要数据的分♥析♥
She understands the volatility of these markets.
她明白这些市场的动荡性
Now I asked you to execute the purchase order,
我让你们立刻下订单
So do it already.
给我下就是了
If you execute this deal, you're going to come to regret it
如果达成这桩交易 不管你这辈子有多短
for the rest of your life, however short it will be.
都会后悔终身
What's this?
这是什么
Just read it, Daniel.
好好看就是了 丹尼尔
Your client-- Helen Crowley--
你的客户 海伦·克劳利
She represents the Initiative.
她是联盟的人
And they have planned for you what they did to us
他们为你安排的道路就跟多年前
all those years ago
为我们安排的道路一样
when your father inadvertently
当初你父亲就是这样
helped down Flight 197.
无意中参与了197航♥班♥事件
Now if you go down the road with these people,
如果你要继续在这条路上走下去
you're not only endangering yourself,
不仅会危及到自己
but everyone that you care for,
还会危及到你在乎的所有人
including Emily Thorne.
包括艾米莉·索恩
Why didn't you tell me the truth?
为什么你一直不告诉真♥相♥
Because they made threats against your life, forcing my silence.
因为他们拿你的生命安全威胁我
And they will make good on these threats
一旦他们发现我已经告诉了你
if they ever find out we've spoken.
这些威胁就将成真
Well, if I don't make that transaction she's requested,
如果我不完成海伦要求的这笔交易
Helen's gonna suspect something's wrong.
她一定会有所怀疑
Your father and I have a compilation of evidence
你父亲跟我有足够的证据
that should neutralize Helen Crowley and the Initiative.
能让海伦·克劳利和联盟都闭嘴
We just need time to
只不过还需要些时间
extract our complicity from the equation.
把我们的共犯关系从证据中消除
It's essential that you play along
这期间她有任何要求
and do exactly what she says.
你都要满足 这很重要
Yes, I'm watching.
是 我在看
No, uh... I'll deal with this.
不用 我会处理的
We join here on this beautiful day
我们共聚在这美好的一天
to celebrate the union of our dear friends
庆祝亲爱的朋友
Jack Porter...
杰克·波特
and Amanda Clarke,
和阿曼达·克拉克的结合
two people who found true love, trust,
他们在这个世界里历尽艰辛
and friendship in a world that rarely makes that easy.
找到了真爱 信任以及友谊
Amanda, honey?
阿曼达 亲爱的
Are you coming or not?
你到底来不来
Patience, please.
耐心一点嘛
Oh, that's...
哇 真是...
May I have the rings, please?
请拿出戒指
You guys remembered the rings,right?
你们记得带戒指来了吧
Yeah.
当然
Oh, my god. You kept it?
天呐 你居然一直留着
This just goes to show how long this was coming.
这个戒指见证了我们缘分的伊始
When we were kids,
我们都是小孩子的时候
Amanda and I actually acted out this day.
就预演了今天的场景
She made me this ring out of a pipe cleaner,
她拿绒条给我做了这个戒指
And she insisted... that I wear a bow tie...
还坚持让我戴蝴蝶领结
which looked a little something like this.
就像这样子的蝴蝶领结
What I remember...
我记得
is a feeling I didn't have a word for yet.
当时我产生了一种无法言喻的情感
But when I was old enough to recognize it as love,
但当我长大懂事 明白这就是爱的时候
you were gone.
你已经不在了
But that feeling stayed with me.
但那种情感一直没有消失
You were always in my heart.
你一直都在我心里
Amanda...
阿曼达
With this ring...
戴上这枚戒指
you'll be in my life forever.
你将成为我生命中的一部分
Jack Porter...
杰克·波特
You are the most...
你是我认识的
incredible person I know...
最棒的男人
The most... kind
你是那么善良
and loving...
忠诚
and generous.
慷慨
I would say I don't deserve you...
我想说我配不上你
But if you've taught me one thing, it's that...
但是你教会了我一个道理
everyone deserves love...
每个人都配拥有爱
and hope...
希望
and security.
还有安全感
Without you I wouldn't have any of these things.
没有你 我永远都不会拥有这些
With you, my life is complete.
没有你 我的生命就不完整
With this ring...
戴上这枚戒指
I promise to cherish you...
我发誓将从今往后
and to honor you from this day forward
定会珍惜你 尊重你
until the end of time.
直至永远
Ah-ah-ah. Almost there.
还没到呢
And now by the power vested in me,
本着上帝赋予我的权利
I hereby pronounce you husband and wife.
我在此宣布 你们正式成为夫妻
You may now kiss the bride.
新郎现在可以亲吻新娘了
Wait. Wait. Hold on a second.
等等 等会儿
24 hours ago, you were talking like this was a done deal,
24小时前 你还说这交易没问题
and now you're walking away
现在你却要因为某些监管障碍
because of some regulatory hurdles?
退出交易
Unfortunately, there are times
很不幸 有些时候就是这样
when the other side possesses leverage,
另一方手握大权
which, shall we say, rendered the fight too costly.
致使交易的成本大涨
"Other side"? Who?
另一方 是谁
We're not talking about the Porters, are we?
难道是指波特兄弟
Okay, look,
听着
Let's say somebody was able to remove
如果说有人能够
this leverage you're talking about.
搞定你所说的手握大权的人
Is the deal back on?
交易能够重新进行吗
As it stands, Mr. Ryan,
照现在的情况来说 瑞安先生
that's a purely hypothetical question.
这只不过是个纯粹的假设罢了
We never had this conversation.
就当这场对话从来不存在
Hey, you. Hey.
你好啊 你好
Sorry I didn't call you back sooner.
不好意思这么晚才回你
Uh, I had Jack and Amanda's wedding.
我去参加杰克和阿曼达的婚礼了
Oh, was that today?
是今天吗
I-I had no idea.
我完全不知情
Guess I'm a little out of touch these days.
看来这两天我的消息不太灵通了
Well, you are running a major investment firm.
要知道你现在可是经营着一家大型投资企业
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表