剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
"Dear Mr. Clarke,
"亲爱的克拉克先生
as Dr. King once said,
正如马丁·路德·金所说
'Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere,'
'一处不公 处处不公'
and I'm afraid you've suffered a grave injustice."
恐怕你正受到极大的不公"
"My position during your trial
"在你的审讯中 我的身份
afforded me an inside access to the system,
让我能接触到体制内部
a system I truly believed in
我曾深信这个体制
until I witnessed a man charged with upholding the law
直到我亲眼看着有人因捍卫法律受到起诉
act outside of it."
而锒铛入狱"
Judge Barnes has failed you, as have I."
巴恩斯法官辜负了你 我也是
It isn't signed.
没有署名
Yeah, but I'm almost certain
我几乎能肯定
that James Palmer wrote it.
是那个詹姆斯·帕尔默写的
Who's James Palmer?
谁是詹姆斯·帕尔默
The courtroom clerk during my father's trial.
我父亲审讯案的法庭书♥记♥员
My father's theory was that Palmer alerted Judge Barnes
我父亲认为 帕尔默让巴恩斯法官
to the one member of the jury
小心一个陪审员
who still believed my father was innocent.
此人始终相信我父亲是无辜的
And then Barnes passed that juror's name on to--
于是巴恩斯就把这位陪审员的姓名告诉了
To the Graysons.
格雷森夫妇
Exactly.
没错
I've expressed the court's heartfelt condolences
我代表法庭对七号♥陪审员
to juror number seven and his family,
及其家人表示深切哀悼
and have recused him from service.
并且免其义务 撤换了他
An alternate juror has been added to the panel.
一位候补陪审员已经加入了陪审团
The trial will proceed without delay.
审讯将会如期进行
Thank you.
谢谢
That's Palmer, right next to Barnes.
紧挨着巴恩斯的就是帕尔默
He was killed in a subway accident
这事公开♥发♥表之后三天
three days after this was postmarked.
他就死于一场地铁意外
They got to him before you.
他们赶在你之前把他处理了
If I can position myself in front of Barnes
要是我能在巴恩斯面前
and raise the specter of James,
让他以为詹姆斯的鬼魂作祟
maybe I can trip him up.
也许能让他露出马脚
You'd think if there were any evidence of judicial impropriety,
要是有司法不当
that the senate subcommittee would've found it by now.
参议院小组委员会肯定早就查出来了
I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not.
不知道 也许有 也许没有
It's okay.
没事的
If you need to leave, you need to use the back door.
你要走的话 得走后门
I can't have Victoria seeing you here again.
不能再让维多利亚看到你在这里出入了
Okay.
好的
So glad you could make it, Emily.
很高兴你能来 艾米莉
What a lovely view of my beach house.
从这里看我的沙滩小屋视野真不错啊
I hardly noticed.
我都没注意到
You certainly did the other night.
那天晚上你肯定注意到了
Well, I do apologize for interrupting the evening with your new paramour.
我为那晚打断了你和小情人的约会道歉
You said Daniel's in trouble.
你说丹尼尔有麻烦了
Yes.
是的
I'm afraid he's gotten himself
恐怕他无法承担
in over his head with this new job.
这份新工作的重任
How so?
怎么说
Running a company like Grayson Global
运营一家像格雷森国际的公♥司♥
requires a ruthless temperament, and I...
需要冷酷无情
That's not a quality that comes naturally to Daniel.
这可不是丹尼尔与生俱来的特质
It seemed to come naturally when he unseated his own father.
他把亲生父亲拉下马时可挺浑然天成的
I assume Conrad didn't go willingly.
康拉德肯定不是自愿下台的吧
No.
没错
I'm not sure I understand your concern.
我不明白你在担心什么
Ever since your engagement ended,
自从你们的婚约泡汤
I've witnessed some disturbing changes
我发现丹尼尔有些
in Daniel's behavior.
令人不安的转变
He's become petulant and angry.
他变得烦躁易怒
I'm sorry to hear that.
听到这事我很难过
I knew you would be.
我知道
Unfortunately, my son
不幸的是 我儿子
has walled himself off from me completely,
对我筑起心防 将我彻底排斥在外
but I believe that you still have the power to reach him.
但我相信你仍能触及他的内心
And what makes you think that?
为什么这么想
Because in spite of my interference
不管去年冬天我如何阻碍
and your transgression last winter,
你怎样背叛
I'm of the opinion that my son is very much in love with you.
我觉得我儿子依然深爱着你
And assuming that you ever loved him, too,
而你应该也爱过他
I'm asking you to step in
我请求你介入
and help stem the tide before it's too late.
趁还来得及 阻止事态发展
Unless of course your feelings for him
当然了 除非你对他的感情
were less than genuine all along.
自始至终就是假的
Of course not.
当然不是
I loved him very much.
我深爱过他
Then remind him of the man
那就提醒他
that he aspired to be when he was with you.
你们还在一起时 他渴望变成的那个人
Persuade him to drop his interest in Grayson Global,
说服他放弃格雷森国际
and I will stand behind you every step of the way,
而我会一路相伴 全力支持
come what may.
不论发生何事
You really believe he still loves me?
你真♥相♥信他还爱我
I would bet my life on it.
确信不疑
第二季第十集
复仇
Victoria.
维多利亚
Robert.
罗伯特
Patricia.
帕翠莎
Hello.
你好
It's so lovely to see you both.
很高兴见到你俩
I'd like to introduce a very dear family friend
这位是我们家的好朋友
and neighbor-- Emily Thorne.
以及好邻居 艾米莉·索恩
Very nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
我也是
Judge Barnes, this must be a thrilling time for you.
巴恩斯法官 你现在一定很激动吧
Indeed. Pleasure, Ms. Thorne.
确实 很高兴见到你 索恩小姐
Victoria, we are so grateful to you
维多利亚 我们很感激
for offering to host us while we're in town.
你愿意在我们来镇上时招待我们
It's a much-welcomed respite from the hearings.
可以好好舒缓一下听证会的压力
Well, you're about the only thing
几乎只有你才能令
that both parties can agree on.
两党一致同意吧
You're a shoo-in.
你稳操胜券
From your mouth to congress' ears.
借你吉言
I'll leave you two to get settled.
不打扰两位了
Victoria, thank you for the lemonade.
维多利亚 谢谢你的柠檬汁
Ms. Thorne, I hope to see you again.
索恩小姐 希望能再见到你
Oh, you will.
会的
Emily, you are coming to dinner tonight, aren't you?
艾米莉 你今天晚宴会来的吧
Daniel will be there as well.
丹尼尔也会出席
Who can say "no" to Victoria?
有谁能拒绝维多利亚呢
Don't you think my parents
你不觉得我父母
should pay for Jack and Amanda's wedding,
该为杰克和阿曼达的婚礼埋单吗
considering Amanda never even called a lawyer
鉴于阿曼达从二楼楼厅横翻摔了下来
after cartwheeling off the second-floor balcony?
却没有找律师告他们
They'd be stupid not to offer.
他们都没有提出 真是太过分了
Earth to Declan.
回神了 德克兰
Come in, Declan.
快过来 德克兰
When Nate and Kenny come back in here,
等下奈特和肯尼回来了
I need you to help me do something, okay?
你帮我做件事 行吗
Sure. What?
当然了 怎么了
Okay.
好了
Get this.
听着
My mom's latest charity case?
我妈妈最近在做的慈善项目
Ex-convicts.
关于前科犯的项目
Which is cool, but--but I don't know.
听起来很酷 但是我不太确定
They're all so damaged. Prison seems like hell.
他们看上去很颓唐 监狱真是地狱啊
What? Did I say something wrong?
怎么了 我说错什么了吗
Don't, little brother.
别说 小兄弟
She doesn't want to hear about that.
她可不想听你说细节
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表