剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Excuse me if I skip the champagne.
请原谅 我可不会为此庆祝
Daniel, he's far from innocent.
丹尼尔 他才不是无辜的
You know, I don't take joy
不管他无辜与否
in destroying the lives of others, innocent or not.
我不会在毁掉他人的生活中得到快乐
You must get past this.
你必须明白
A choice left unresolved has the power to ruin your soul.
不果断的决定会毁掉你的灵魂
I know.
我明白
You know, Aiden didn't blow up Grayson Global.
炸掉格雷森国际不是艾登
It was the Initiative.
这件事是联盟干的
And dad knew all about it.
爸爸对这一切都很清楚
What?
你说什么
Yeah, he's one of them.
他就是联盟的一员
And so are you, for all I know.
据我所知 你也是
But either way,
但不管怎样
you're completely alone now.
现在都没人和你站在一边了
Exactly what you deserve.
这正是你应得的报应
Judging from your lackluster appearance,
从你黯淡的外表看来
you've yet to see today's exit polls.
你还没有看今天的民♥意♥调查
If they are to be believed,
如果民调可信的话
you will be attending tonight's gala
你将挽着纽约候任州长
on the arm of new york's governor-elect.
出席今晚的盛宴
You knew about that bomb,
你早就知道炸♥弹♥的事
positioned campaign headquarters.
炸♥弹♥放在了选举总部
So that you could be a first responder.
所以你可以第一时间作出反应
You've been with the initiative all along.
你一直以来都在和联盟合作
There is no initiative, my dear.
根本就没有什么联盟 亲爱的
There never was. Not really.
从来没有
Simply a consortium of savvy businesspersons,
只有一个由聪明的商人们组成的协会
who perfected the art of profiting off other people's fear.
并完美地从人们的恐惧中获利
If human catastrophe strikes,
如果人类面临灾难
the public spends money.
大众就会心甘情愿地花钱
Lots of it.
花很多钱
And if one were able to anticipate such disasters,
如果有人可以预测到这些灾难
they'd stand to make a fortune.
他们将从中获利
Of course, predicting these acts of god is impossible.
当然 天灾不可能被预测
Unless, of course, one decides to... play god.
除非 有人决定扮演上帝
On the heels of flight 197,
因为197航♥班♥事件
the F.A.A. granted billions in security contracts.
美国联邦航♥空♥局在安全条约上拨款数十亿
The stocks for those companies quadrupled.
这些公♥司♥的股票上涨四倍
And those that were in the know collected handsomely.
知道消息的人从中大赚一把
So when I was tipped off about the inevitability of recent events,
所以当我得知最近几起必然发生的事件时
I opted in.
我选择了加入
Tipped off by whom?
你从哪里得到的消息
Hello, Conrad.
你好 康拉德
So what do you want from me?
你们想从我这得到什么
Well, your unique position
你所处的特殊位置
and the financial services you were able to provide to us
以及向我们提供的经济支持
worked out so well in the past...
使我们过去合作得很愉快
I had no idea you were gonna use them
可我没想到你们会用这些
to blow up a jet liner.
去炸掉一架飞机
Nor will you have any idea
反正你也不知道
what we have planned this time around.
这次我们计划干什么
I accepted Helen's proposal
我接受了海伦的提议
on one condition-- entry to their inner circle,
但有一个条件 进入他们的核心组织
granting me, among other things, intimate access to their timetable.
此外 让我能直接了解到计划的进程
That's despicable, even for you.
即便对你来说这也是太卑鄙的行径了
I did what I had to do for our future.
为了我们的将来 我不得不如此
We are now positioned to triple our previous wealth,
如今我们可以把已有的财产翻上三倍
and our hands remain clean.
而且没让血脏了自己的手
Not mine.
对我来说可不是
You led me to believe that Daniel was in danger all summer.
你整个夏天都让我以为丹尼尔身处险境
I committed murder to protect him!
为了保护他我甚至杀了人
It's a mistake that nearly derailed everything,
那个错误几乎毁掉了一切
and if it weren't for my mastery of persuasion,
要不是我说服了他们
you'd probably be buried beside Helen Crowley right now.
你差点跟海伦·克劳利一起完蛋
Do you expect me to thank you?
你还想希望我感谢你吗
No, I expect you to
不 我希望你能扮演好
perform the role of devoted wife like you never have before.
你之前没能胜任的贤妻的角色
You fail to do so,
如果你做不到
then prepare to return to the penniless squalor
那就准备好滚回我救出你之前的
from whence I plucked you.
身无分文的悲惨世界
Well, the hellcat I married rears her declasse head.
我娶回家的泼妇抬起了她卑贱的头颅
Oh, you be sure to leave her at home
今晚跟我一起登台的时候
when you join me on stage tonight...
你最好把那个泼妇留在家里
once you've come to your feeble senses.
如果你还有一点点觉悟的话
Jack.
杰克
What's going on? Where's Dec?
怎么回事 德克呢
He asked me to record this for you.
他让我拍了这个给你
We've been through a lot, big brother.
我们经历过很多事 大哥
I know I wouldn't have made it this far without you.
我知道如果没有你 我根本挺不过来
Hey, Carl is the luckiest kid in the world,
有一个你这样的父亲
having you as a dad.
卡尔是世界上最幸运的孩子
I know that 'cause you've been one to me, too.
我知道 因为你对我来说也是如此
And I love you so much, Jack.
我非常非常爱你 杰克
You can turn it off.
可以关上了
All right. Where's my brother?
好吧 我弟弟在哪里
I want to see him.
我要见他
His artery ruptured.
他的动脉破裂了
Where is he?
他人呢
he's gone, Jack.
他去了 杰克
No.
不
Come on, Jack.
来吧 杰克
Let's just grab Carl. Let's hit the road.
我们去接上卡尔 然后一起走
Let's disappear. It's gone too far.
从这里消失 我们已经走得太远了
No, no, no! No.
不 不 不
No more hiding.
绝不能再躲藏了
That man has taken everything from me.
那个人夺走了我的一切
Nothing-- not you, not anyone--
任何事 任何人 包括你
is gonna keep me from making Grayson pay for what he's done.
都不能阻止我让格雷森为他所为付出代价
What did the doctor say?
医生怎么说
Ems, Declan's dead.
艾米 德克兰死了
What?
什么
His aortic artery ruptured.
他的主动脉破裂了
Oh, no.
不
Jack was just here.
杰克刚刚离开
He's--he's going out of his mind.
他 他已经失去理智了
I don't know what he's gonna do next.
我不知道他下一步会怎么做
I do.
我知道
We have to get to the victory party now.
我们得赶去庆祝晚会
I'll meet you there.
我们到那儿碰头
My brother's dead.
我弟弟死了
Oh, Jack, I'm so sorry.
杰克 我很遗憾
Sorry it wasn't me?
遗憾死的不是我吗
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我
You used me and then you tried to get rid of me.
你利用了我 又想把我解决掉
No, I promise you,
不 我保证
I didn't know anything about that bomb.
对于炸♥弹♥的事我毫不知情
Conrad Stop lying!
康拉德 别再撒谎了
Do it.
动手吧
Pull the trigger.
扣动扳机
I deserve it.
这是我应得的
No.
不
What you deserve...
你应得的
is to explain to your grandchild
是去向自己的外孙解释
why he doesn't have a father.
为什么他没有爸爸
What you deserve...
你应得的
is to live a very long, very painful...
是去经历漫长 痛苦
tortured life...
艰难的一生
Unlike your husband.
跟你丈夫的可不一样
If I were you,
如果我是你
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表