剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
What's your 20, Mr. Bean?
你在什么地方 憨豆先生
That's confidential.
这是机密
You know the rules.
你知道规矩的
1,000 feet from the beach house at all times.
始终跟海滨别♥墅♥保持三百米的距离
Have to keep out of the way of prying Grayson eyes.
不能出现在爱偷♥窥♥的格雷森视线中
Well, Daniel's eyes aren't prying so much as drifting
最近丹尼尔总是行踪不定
as of late.
很少盯着我了
Look, forgive me.
原谅我这么说
But wasn't the whole purpose of snuggling back up with Daniel
但和丹尼尔复合的全部目的难道不是
to get in with the Initiative?
借机接近联盟吗
Yes, one of them, but--
只是其中一个目的 但是...
Well, then there's another angle we've yet to explore.
那我们还能从其他地方下手
Padma.
帕德玛
Uh, no. Absolutely not.
不 绝对不行
I am not putting her in any more danger
她已经身处险境了
than she's already in.
我不能再让她犯险
And I don't trust her.
而且我不信任她
See? Off-limits.
看见了吗 没商量
Why? Look, it's too late to save her from the Initiative.
为什么 要救她脱离联盟已经太迟了
She's already in their grasp.
她早已逃不出他们的魔爪
But if the story about her father's kidnapping is true,
但若她父亲被绑♥架♥的事是真的
then we might actually be able to save him... and her.
也许我们能拯救他们俩
He is right, Nolan.
他说得对 诺兰
If you really want to help Padma and her father,
你要真想帮帕德玛和她父亲
no one's better equipped to do that than Aiden.
艾登是你的最佳人选
I gotta go.
我得挂了
Ashley.
阿什莉
What a surprise.
真是稀客啊
I know. It's been a long time.
是啊 好久了
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
What are you doing here?
敢问有何贵干
Sharing concern about a mutual friend.
我来关心一下某位我们共同的朋友
I think Amanda Clarke might be in over her head
我想 阿曼达·克拉克和格雷森一家
with the Graysons.
结下梁子了
She ruined an important deal I'd been brokering
她勒索康拉德
for the sale of the Stowaway by blackmailing Conrad.
毁了我中介的卖♥♥掉偷渡者酒吧的交易
Amanda, blackmail? I find that hard to believe.
阿曼达会勒索 真是难以置信
And I would agree with you if I hadn't seen it for myself.
要不是亲眼所见 我也这么觉得
She stormed over unannounced
她没知会一声就冲了过来
and showed Conrad something on her laptop
给康拉德看了些她笔记本电脑上的东西
that caused him to pull a complete 180
康拉德就不顾自己的利益
against his own interests.
态度来了个180度大转变
What was on the computer?
电脑上有什么
He didn't say.
他没说
But if Amanda's planning a war against the Graysons,
但要是阿曼达想跟格雷森一家开战
then she's making a terrible mistake.
她可就错大了
That sounds like a threat.
这听起来像威胁
It's the truth.
是事实
Those people are capable of more
那些人的能力
than you and Amanda could possibly imagine.
远超乎你和阿曼达的想象
I'll talk to her.
我会劝劝她的
Good.
很好
Emily...
艾米莉
Thanks for the heads-up, Ashley.
谢谢提醒 阿什莉
Damn it, Amanda. What have you done?
见鬼 阿曼达 你干了什么
Good morning, husband.
早上好啊 老公
We overslept.
我们睡过头了
I miss our little alarm clock.
真想念我们的小闹钟
You want to radio home and check on Carl
我去开船 你要用无线电给家里打个电♥话♥
while I get us underway?
问问卡尔的情况吗
Yep.
好啊
Then I'm gonna cook you a big, greasy breakfast,
接着我就去给你做一顿丰盛美味的早餐
Captain Porter.
波特船长
I can't believe we're really married!
不敢相信我们真的结婚了
Babe.
宝贝
Who's been smoking on the...
谁在船上抽烟...
Hey, Jack.
杰克
Nice day for a sail, huh?
真是驾船出游的好天气 对吧
Well, I hate to interrupt the honeymoon,
我也不想打扰你们的蜜月
but this really couldn't wait.
但这事实在等不了
Okay. Whatever it is, put the gun down,
好吧 不管你想做什么 把枪放下
and let's talk.
我们谈谈
Sorry, J.P., no can do.
抱歉 杰克·波特 这可不行
You forced my hand when you got Conrad
要怪就怪你当初让康拉德
to back out of our deal.
退出了我们的交易
He says you two idiots
他说你们两个
have got some kind of leverage over him.
手里有他的把柄
What leverage?
什么把柄
A friend lent me the money to buy him out.
一个朋友借我的钱 把酒吧买♥♥断了
End of story.
就这回事
Not according to Grayson.
格雷森可不是这么说
Sounds like somebody's getting played.
貌似某个人被耍了啊
Amanda... get him on the phone.
阿曼达...给他打电♥话♥
I'm sure we can sort this out.
我们能把事搞清楚
Okay, fine.
好吧
Sit down. Let's go. Have a seat.
坐下 快坐下
Please tell me you don't know what he's talking about.
快告诉我 你不知道他在说什么
We do not want to mess with this guy.
我们可不想跟他有瓜葛
He's seriously deranged.
他是个疯子
He would have no problem hurting either one of us.
他完全可能伤害我们
Hurting us?
仅是伤害我们
Jack, the guy snuck on our boat with a gun.
杰克 这家伙拿着枪偷偷上船
He's gonna kill us
他会杀了我们的
unless we kill him first.
除非我们先杀了他
Hey, hey, hey. Enough chitchat.
喂喂喂 别说悄悄话了
I can't get a damn signal out here.
这一点信♥号♥♥都没有
If you let me sail us closer to shore,
如果你让我把船开得离岸近点
you'll get a few bars.
或许能搜到几格信♥号♥♥
Okay. That's a good idea, Gilligan.
好想法啊 笨手笨脚船长
No, no, no, no. You sit down. I got this.
不不不 你坐下 我知道怎么做
You. You come with me.
你跟我来
Come on.
快点
Let's go.
快走
Don't try to be a hero, okay?
别想着英雄救美 成吗
Hey, Charlotte. What are you up to?
嗨 夏洛特 你在干嘛呢
I am making a slide show for Jack and Amanda.
我在给杰克和阿曼达做个PPT
Isn't she just the most gorgeous bride?
她真是最漂亮的新娘啊
She certainly wears my earrings better than I do.
她戴着我的耳饰比我戴好看多了
But I was actually hoping to get them back.
可是我想把那些耳饰要回来
Um, you haven't seen them, have you?
你看见它们了吗
Afraid not, but feel free to look for them.
貌似没有 你可以找找
Just try to keep it down, 'cause Carl's napping.
声音别太大 卡尔在睡呢
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
But not for long if that stupid
要是这个死空调再坏掉的话
air conditioner seriously just broke again.
卡尔也睡不了多久了
Keep an eye on him for a sec while I look for Declan?
你能帮我看着他点吗 我去找德克兰
Yeah, of course.
当然可以
Oh, my god.
天哪
Nate Ryan?
奈特·瑞安
This guy is bad news. What the hell is he doing?
这家伙很危险 他准备干嘛
I don't know.
我不知道
Amanda stole my computer so that she could
阿曼达把我的电脑偷走了
threaten Conrad into selling back the Stowaway.
用它威胁康拉德把酒吧卖♥♥还给他们
Nate got nothing.
奈特空手而归
Yeah, I'll tell you what Nate's got--
好吧 让我告诉你奈特手上还有什么
A serious criminal record.
严重的犯罪记录
He's dangerous.
他很危险
We need to contact them.
我们得联♥系♥上他们
Yeah, well, both their phones are off the grid.
可是他们俩的电♥话♥都不在服务区
Declan says they haven't answered the radio
德克兰说自从他们出海后
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表