剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Revenge"...
《复仇》前情提要
The evidence in that laptop
那台笔记本上的证据
could send the Graysons away for lifetimes.
可以让格雷森家族永世不得翻身
You remember my fiancee.
您还记得我的未婚妻吧
Emily and I are re-engaged.
艾米莉和我又订婚了
Mr. Porter, of course. We have an appointment.
波特先生啊 是啊 我们约好了
Be careful of Victoria, Jack.
一定得提防维多利亚 杰克
She doesn't do anything freely.
她做事一直是有所企图
Conrad ordered my wife's murder.
是康拉德下令将我的妻子杀死的
Do you have proof?
你有证据吗
Let's say somebody was able to remove this leverage.
这样说吧 有人能够搞定那个手握大权的人
We never had this conversation.
就当这场对话从来不存在
You're fired.
你被解雇了
Somebody is clearly trying to manipulate you against me.
显然有人想挑拨我们的关系
Tell me who it is. Someone I trust far more than you.
告诉我那人是谁 一个我更加信任的人
What is the Initiative planning to do with Carrion?
联盟打算如何利用蚀尸
Carrion can't operate without my magic touch.
没有我 蚀尸无法运行
Daniel, I'm pregnant.
丹尼尔 我怀孕了
You hit "Enter," the Graysons end up with nothing.
一按回车键 格雷森一家就会一贫如洗
Aiden, don't!
不要 艾登
It's a blackout.
停电了
It's started.
启动了
Darkness scares us.
黑暗让我们心生恐惧
We yearn for the comfort of light
我们渴望光的抚慰
as it provides shape and form...
因为任何东西在其照耀之下都无所遁形
allowing us to recognize, to define what's before us.
我们更能借此识别眼前的事物
But what is it we're afraid of, really?
但我们真正害怕什么
Not the darkness itself...
不是害怕黑暗本身
But the truth we know hides within.
而是我们知道的掩藏其中的真♥相♥
It's not just the power grids.
不止是电网
All the automated systems are fried--
一切自动化的系统都停止运行
Internet providers, cell connections,
互联网服务公♥司♥ 电♥话♥连接
wimax, lte.
无线城域网 第♥四♥代♥移♥动♥通信系统
Even the dusty 2G networks are down.
甚至落后的2G网络都无法运转
What is going on out there?
发生了什么事
Do you have a-a radio that still runs on batteries?
你有没有靠电池运转的收音机
Maybe a survival kit?
或者救生背包
Sadly, my plans for the apocalypse consisted of making a list
不幸的是 我的大动♥乱♥计划包括列一张清单
that started and ended with "Call Emily."
开始和末尾的那条都是"打电♥话♥给艾米莉"
Wait. I do have something solar-powered that could be of use.
等等 我还有太阳能产品 应该有用
No, we can't wait until sunrise, Nolan.
不行 那也要等到天亮啊 诺兰
Well, actually it's about a thousand miles above us in geocentric orbit,
其实那在我们上方一千英里处的地球轨道
where it's pretty much sunny all the time.
那里一直都光线充足
Nolsat?
诺兰定位系统吗
What do you need to set up a connection?
建立连接需要什么
Just a laptop with some juice.
一台有电的笔记本
I'm sure we got one around here somewhere.
这里肯定能找到一台
What the hell are they up to?
他们究竟意欲何为
Come on. This way. Aren't we getting your car?
快点 走这边 不能开车去么
Won't do us any good. The bridges and tunnels will be jammed.
没用 桥梁和隧♥道♥肯定都堵车了
It'll be faster to walk to dad's campaign headquarters.
步行去爸爸的竞选总部会更快
That's 15 blocks. Why there?
离这有15个街区呢 为什么要去那
Because it's a secure building. Come on.
因为那是一栋安全的建筑 快点
Look, you're not gonna tell mom and dad about me being pregnant, are you?
你不会告诉爸妈我怀孕了吧
You think that's a conversation I want to be a part of?
你觉得我想聊这个吗
Good, because I don't even know what I'm gonna do yet.
很好 因为我还不知道自己打算怎么办
Listen to me. You're gonna tell Declan,
听我说 你得告诉德克兰
and you're gonna figure it out together, all right?
你俩商量怎么办 好吗
Now stay close. Come on.
跟进了 走吧
The power is out all up the coast.
沿海地区都断电了
Aside from a few boats, it's a wall of darkness out there.
除开几艘船有灯 外面都一片漆黑
Phone's dead.
电♥话♥打不通了
My cell as well. I imagine yours is,too.
我的手♥机♥也是 我想你的手♥机♥也是
Towers gotta be down.
信♥号♥♥塔肯定停运了
It's gotta be some kind of freak electrical event.
一定又是见鬼的电力事故
I suppose the, uh, upside to being so busy with Conrad's campaign
我觉得忙活康拉德竞选的好处是
is Carl's at his grandmother's for the week.
卡尔这周在他奶奶家
How quickly the safety of our loved ones
我们所爱之人的安全
trumps other deliberations.
很快就胜过了其他的深谋远虑啊
For me, those things are one and the same.
对我来说 那些事都是一样的
That recording is far from a smoking gun.
那段录像可不是确凿的证据
I daresay it barely implies Conrad loaded it.
我敢说 那甚至都不能证明是康拉德装进去的
I suppose I should've expected as much from you...
我就猜到你会这样说
knowing how you felt about Amanda.
毕竟你不喜欢阿曼达
It was she who came after my family.
是她盯上了我的家庭
Not the other way around.
不是我招惹的她
Given your low opinion of me, why trust me now?
既然你这么反感我 为何现在信任我
I could easily alert Conrad of your plans the moment the power returns.
只要一来电 我就可以告诉康拉德你的计划
You were in love with Amanda's father, weren't you?
你爱上了阿曼达的爸爸 对吗
Yes, I was.
对
What if I told you that Conrad has a laptop in his possession
如果我告诉你康拉德有一台笔记本电脑
that could prove he was responsible for everything
能证明大卫·克拉克的一切遭遇
that happened to David Clarke?
都是他一手造成的呢
I'd want to know what's on it.
我会想知道电脑里有什么
Then we share a common goal.
那我们有共同目标了
'Cause whatever's on it,
因为不管电脑里有什么
it was enough to warrant Amanda's murder.
都足够证明阿曼达谋杀案的真♥相♥
Now I've worked for your husband for six weeks.
现在我为你的丈夫工作了六周
I've gone through your home.
我把你家翻了一遍
But he has a safe in his office that I can't get into.
但他办公室里有个保险箱 我没法打开
By all means.
我一定想办法
Allow me to satisfy both our curiosities.
让我来满足我俩的好奇心
Damn it.
该死
It's called plexiglas, dumbass.
这是树脂玻璃 笨蛋
What does Charlotte see in you anyway?
夏洛特到底看上你哪点了
I get the "Forbidden fruit" thing,
我明白逆反心理
but... you are particularly low hanging.
但你实在没什么特别
You have something over her?
你是不是有她的把柄
yeah. Blackmail is how I land all of my girls.
是啊 我都靠威胁来泡妞
Just trying to explain the inexplicable.
只有这个能解释了呗
Looks like your dad's getting cold.
看来你♥爸♥爸要感冒了
You know, maybe if he could get it open,
如果他能把门打开
then you two could go hang out,
那你俩就能出去了
and Charlotte and I wouldn't have to see your face anymore.
我和夏洛特就不用再看见你了
Sorry. I'm not going anywhere.
对不起 我哪里都不想去
And unfortunately, neither are you.
不幸的是 你也别想走
Well, I appreciate your willingness to soldier on, folks.
各位 我很感激你们想坚持干下去
I do, but it's important that you make sure
真的 但是你们必须保证
that your loved ones are safe.
你们的家人现在安全
So please be careful out there,
所以一路小心
and we'll see you all just as soon as the power returns.
等来电了我们就再见
Okay? Thank you.
好吗 谢谢
Did you manage to find cell service?
你有办法打通电♥话♥吗
No, just leaving myself a voice message for my closing speech.
没有 只是在录一段语♥音♥提醒我的闭幕词
Assuming the power's back on in time for the election.
前提是选举前就来电了
Oh, I see you don't share my confidence
看来你并不像我一样
in the public service commission.
信任公共服务委员会
Too many years a manhattanite.
我可是个地道的曼哈顿人
The chopper's, uh, fueled up and ready to go?
直升机加足燃料可以起飞了吗
Yep. Just down the street, high atop Grayson Global.
是的 就在街边 格雷森国际的楼顶
You still planning your upstate barn burn in the morning
尽管停了电 你还在计划早上的
regardless of the power?
州北重大事件吗
Oh, no. No, no.
不 不是的
The only place that chopper is taking me tomorrow morning
那架直升机明早将会送我
is home to retrieve my wife.
回家接我妻子
I want her by my side these next 24 hours.
我希望接下来24小时里她能在我身边
Until then, I'm gonna retire to my suite for a little power nap.
在那之前 我将去我房♥里好好睡一觉
All five New York City boroughs
纽约市的所有五个区
and additional outlying areas
以及周围的区域
have been completely powerless for going on five hours.
都已经停电了五个小时
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表