剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
you're going to waive your right to an attorney.
你要告诉他 你不请律师了
You will go to prison for crimes you didn't commit,
你要承认这莫须有的罪行
including downing that plane, just like my father did.
包括承认自己炸了飞机 像我父亲一样
Only difference is,
区别在于
you're going to give a full confession
你将直接供认罪行
so that we can avoid a trial.
也就免去审讯了
That's some deal.
这样的交易
I think I'll pass.
我还是算了
Well, if you do...
如果你不答应
The police will soon uncover a staggering amount of evidence against you,
警♥察♥不久便会从我母亲的证词里
right down to my mother's testimony...
发现大量对你不利的证据
about how you were in league with Gordon Murphy.
关于你是怎么和戈登·墨菲同流合污的
I recorded the whole thing.
我都录下来了
My answer is still no.
我的答案依旧是不
If there's a trial, I have a fighting chance.
只要有审讯 我就有翻供的机会
At the very least, I'll be able to expose you and your treachery.
至少我能揭露你的真面目
You're forgetting, Mason,
别忘了 梅森
that I'm in possession of the only thing
唯一能为你脱罪的证据
that could one day exonerate you...
在我手上...
A full confession of my own.
那就是我的认罪
If you cooperate, I will set you free
如果你合作
when I deem the time to be right.
我会在适当的时候还你自♥由♥
Which could be eons.
那是遥遥无期了
Or just enough time for you to write my entire story,
刚好给你时间完成关于我的故事
from the night my father was arrested
从我父亲被捕那晚开始
to the day my vengeance is complete.
一直写到我完成复仇大计
This is the book...
我们都明白
that we both know you were destined to write.
这本书你注定要写
Poetic justice or my true legacy?
为宣扬正义 还是作为我的传世之作
Or perhaps a touch of both?
或两者皆是
And the world will finally meet
到时世人将会看到
the real Leo Mason Treadwell.
真实的尼欧·梅森·特德韦尔
I guess you've got a deal,
看来你的交易谈成了
Ms. Clarke.
克拉克小姐
To properly do penance,
真正地忏悔
one must express contrition for one's sins...
必须承认自己的一切罪行
and perform acts to repair
并付诸行动
the damage caused by those transgressions.
弥补所犯之罪带来的伤害
I've been thinking about our wedding...
我一直在想我们婚礼的事
The one you imagined as a kid.
你儿时梦想的完美婚礼
So have I.
我也在想
I don't want a fancy wedding, Jack.
我不需要什么华丽的婚礼 杰克
All I need is you...
我只需要你
and little Carl
还有小卡尔
and a few friends
几个朋友
on the boat you named after me.
在那艘以我命名的船上为我们见证
So I just spoke to our so-called security detail,
我刚才和所谓的保安特遣队谈过了
and the cameras went black for about five minutes today,
今天全部监控失灵了五分钟了
during which Kara Clarke Murphy vanished.
就是卡拉·克拉克·墨菲消失的时候
The Initiative.
是联盟的人干的
You'd think they would've simply let her kill us.
他们怎会让她轻易杀掉我们
I don't think the word "simply" is even in their vocabulary.
他们的字典没有"轻易"这个词
And as you so astutely pointed out,
既然你都明确意识到
our value to them is in our ability
对他们而言 我们存在的价值就是
to serve, for the moment.
为他们提供服务
Conrad, there's something I have to tell you.
康拉德 有件事我必须告诉你
It's about Daniel--
丹尼尔他...
Whatever it is, it can wait until morning.
不管什么事 都留到明天再说吧
A morning I truly believed
我之前是真的以为
we would never see.
我们再也看不到明天的太阳了
Please sleep well, sweetheart.
睡个好觉 宝贝
I'll be right outside your door.
我就在你门外
It is only when those acts are complete
只有当你偿清负债
that the slate can truly be wiped clean...
才能彻底洗脱罪孽
And amnesty gives way to a new beginning.
获得赦免 迎接新的开始
I...
我...
Just thought I'd come check on you.
只是想来看看你怎样了
It's been a rough day.
真是多事的一天
You all right?
你还好吗
You keep asking me that.
你问了好多遍了
And you never give me an answer.
你却一直没有回答
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表