剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
See you around, Marco.
回见 马可
Success suits you.
成功与你相随呀
I don't remember you ever looking more dashing.
我从没见你有现在这么霸气十足
Wall street's new golden boy.
华尔街的新贵
It's not like I did it alone.
我可不是孤军奋战
Now that Nolcorp is secure,
既然诺氏企业的事解决了
I can bring Aiden back in.
我可以让艾登回来了
Mr. Grobet seemed to take a shine to him.
格罗贝先生似乎很中意他
He should be the one to deliver the good news.
应该由他来宣布这个好消息
No, it should be you.
不 应该由你宣布
You're the one that found Nolan's former C.F.O.
是你找到了诺氏企业的前任财务总监
And you obviously didn't trust Aiden enough
而且你没让艾登参加最终谈判
to include him in the final negotiations.
显然你对他还不够信任
Listen, if Aiden's gonna be my man on the board,
听着 如果艾登能成为我在董事会的人
I want him building a rapport with its most powerful member.
我想要他和最大的股东们保持良好关系
Besides, without him,
另外 没有他
I never would've connected the dots to Nolcorp.
我永远都不会发现诺氏企业的事
And he would be the first to tell you.
他只是第一个告诉你的人而已
Daniel...
丹尼尔...
I can't sit back and watch you get played
我不能眼睁睁地看你再次被
by another Grayson wannabe.
一个格雷森狂热者玩弄
Not after what happened with Tyler.
尤其是在泰勒的悲剧发生以后
Remember him?
还记得他么
I've spent the past year trying to forget him. Mm.
我这一整年都在努力忘记这个人
I'm only suggesting that you take things slow with him,
我只是建议你不要这么快就信任他
make sure he's been properly vetted
在让他更进一步以前
before he gets in any deeper.
一定要好好认清这个人
Hello, Lady Macbeth.
你好啊 麦克白夫人
Ah, right on cue.
果然不出所料
Evening, Daniel.
晚上好 丹尼尔
Is this a bad time?
方便说话吗
No, just going over some details for your pitch to the board.
没事 在检查你对董事会演说的细节
Uh, what's up?
有什么事
Listen, give yourself the night off.
听着 让自己好好休息一晚吧
I'll take lead on prep for the vote.
我来负责准备董事会选举
When should we convene?
我们什么时候见个面
I'll get back to you on that.
以后再和你约时间
But thanks for all your support.
感谢你的大力支持
My pleasure.
别客气
Ashley's turning Daniel against you.
阿什莉在挑拨丹尼尔和你的关系
That's the problem. What's the solution?
这是问题所在 该怎么办
We turn Daniel against Ashley.
我们挑拨丹尼尔和阿什莉
Okay, Ems.
好吧 艾米
I can't say you didn't warn me about that tricky little bastard.
你警告过我提防点这个诡计多端的小混♥蛋♥
God, Danny boy really learned how to play dirty.
天哪 小丹尼学会玩手段了
It's in his D.N.A.
这是他与生俱来的
Is the video encrypted yet?
视频加密好了吗
Uploading now.
正在上传
And...
然后...
Adios, Ash.
再见啦 阿什
Which should put your pale british shadow
等着看你那做作的英国潦倒样
back in Danny's good graces.
在丹尼面前自惭形秽吧
Top of the morning, Mathis.
早啊 马西斯
Ross. Look, what happened yesterday was beyond regrettable.
罗斯 昨天的事我非常遗憾
So, uh, we all got played. My apologies.
我们都被耍了 我道歉
Yeah, well, just get your board seat back
好了好了 把你的董事会席位拿回来就好
so I can pull the rip cord on my golden parachute.
这样我才能有救命稻草
FYI, file's uploading now.
顺便一提 文件正在上传
If she doesn't open it in five minutes...
要是她五分钟内没打开
it opens itself.
它会自己打开
Off to the chapel.
我要去教堂了
Coming, Ems?
一起来吗 艾米
So...
所以说...
In the midst of a maelstrom,
在这样的紧要关头
you still have time for a christening.
你还有空去参加洗礼
Who is this Porter fellow to you anyway?
这个波特对你来说到底算什么
An old friend.
一位老友
Old friend, that all he is?
老友 仅此而已吗
Could've been something more.
可能更亲密一些
At... one point almost was.
甚至...一度非常亲密
But it wasn't meant to be.
但事情不该这样发展
Another casualty of what we do.
复仇之路上的又一个牺牲品
Hey, you don't have to keep secrets from me.
在我面前你不用保密什么
I'm not.
我没有
It's okay if you want to, but...
你不想说也没关系 但...
you don't have to.
你用不着这样
I know.
我知道
Old habits.
老♥习♥惯了
Look, I'll be, uh, right here when you get back.
我在这等你回来
Mr. Grobet, what a lovely surprise.
格罗贝先生 遇见您真是太惊喜了
And for me as well.
我也一样
I assume that you spoke with Daniel.
我想您和丹尼尔谈过了
I did, and I'm very impressed.
是的 谈得非常愉快
Good. I'm pleased.
太好了 万分感谢
Mr. Grobet, I thought I heard your voice.
格罗贝先生 老早就听到您的声音了
You must be looking for Conrad.
您一定是来找康拉德的吧
Yes. I'm sorry that I dropped in unannounced.
是啊 抱歉我不请自来
Is he home?
他在家吗
He is. He's in his study. He'll be thrilled to see you.
在 在书房♥里 他一定很高兴见到您
We're still on track, I presume.
我相信我们的公♥司♥一切正常
I should speak to your husband.
这个我会和你的丈夫谈
Ms. Davenport.
失陪 达文波特小姐
Always a pleasure, Mr. Grobet.
很荣幸遇见您 格罗贝先生
Heavenly father,
神圣的天父
surround this child with your love,
请让您的爱伴随着这个孩子
and protect him from evil.
保佑他远离灾厄
Who are the godparents?
哪两位是教父母
Declan Foster Porter.
德克兰·福斯特·波特
Emily Rebecca Thorne.
艾米莉·瑞贝卡·索恩
Do you renounce Satan and all his empty promises?
你们愿意弃绝撒旦和他的假意允诺
Do you vow to protect this child,
并发誓保护这个孩子远离罪恶
to stave off sin, and shield him from evil?
庇护他免遭凶邪吗
Promise.
我发誓
Promise.
我发誓
Please.
请
I baptize thee, Carl,
我以圣父 圣子 圣灵的
in the name of the father, and of the son, and of the holy ghost.
名义为你洗礼 卡尔
Dearest father in heaven, bless this child...
敬爱的天父在上 请保佑这个孩子
smile upon this child and surround this child, lord,
用您最宽容温柔的爱
with the soft mantle of your love...
让他永远辛福 欢笑相伴
Matt Duncan?
马特·邓肯
Hey. What a surprise, man.
真是个惊喜 伙计
Great to see you.
很高兴见到你
I thought you moved your family down to Florida.
我记得你全家搬到佛罗里达去了
I-I hope you don't mind me crashing.
希望你别介意我擅自回来了
Aw, are you kidding? It's great to see you.
开什么玩笑 见到你太高兴了
It's been way too long. Yeah.
太久没见了 是啊
What are the Ryan brothers doing here?
瑞安兄弟俩怎么会在这
Oh, Kenny Ryan bought in to the bar.
肯尼·瑞安给酒吧投资
You know those guys?
你也认识他们吗
Yeah, and listen to me,
是啊 听我的
get yourself out of that deal.
别和他们搅合在一起
What are you talking about?
说什么呢
I woulda lost the bar if it weren't for their help.
要不是他们帮我 酒吧早就保不住了
They don't help anybody.
他们从没那么好心
And they sure as hell didn't come to your bar by accident.
他们肯定不是碰巧来你的酒吧
Trust me, Jack.
相信我 杰克
Get 'em out.
赶他们走
See you around, kid. Congrats.
后会有期 小子 恭喜啦
Listen, I don't deny
我不能否认是你
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表