剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Despite their best efforts,
虽然他们努力了
David and his daughter were plagued by darkness.
大卫和他的女儿还是双双殒命了
At least he wasn't here to see her go.
还好他没有目睹她离开
To lose a child like that...
失去自己的孩子
no one should have to bear that kind of loss.
没人能承受这种痛苦
Grayson.
格雷森
Back in your hands where it belongs,
物归原主
for you to do with as you wish.
任你处置
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
Protecting Jack like I said I would.
如我所说的 保护杰克
The evidence on that laptop
那台笔记本上的证据
could send the Graysons away for lifetimes.
可以让格雷森家族永世不得翻身
The kind of punishment I came here for
我来这里所追寻的惩罚
had nothing to do with prison.
跟监狱没什么关系
That computer was never part of the plan.
那台电脑从来都不是计划的一部分
It only clouded my judgment.
它只会影响我的判断
So back to basics?
一切回归原始
No more distractions.
没有任何干扰
Grace, can you come here?
格蕾丝 你能来一下吗
What time have you got?
现在几点了
7:40, why?
7:40 怎么了
This clock's running slow.
这台表走慢了
You mind taking it to the shop?
你能拿去修一下吗
No problem.
没问题
If you like it, you can keep it.
如果你喜欢 可以自己留着
My watch works just fine.
我的表没啥问题
Did you know her well?
你很了解她吗
Very.
非常了解
The Amanda Clarke I knew was a survivor.
我所知道的阿曼达·克拉克命很硬
Never thought I'd find her here.
没想到最后见到她是在这里
How did you know her?
你怎么认识她的
She burned our house down.
她烧了我们的房♥子
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm her brother.
我是她的继兄
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表