剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Revenge.
《复仇》前情提要
Daniel is on a digging mission
丹尼尔想深入挖掘
about my father investing in Nolcorp.
我父亲投资诺氏企业的事
I'm your C.F.O.,
我是你的财务总监
and you can't tell me
而你却不能告诉我
where nearly half a billion dollars went.
那五亿美元到底去了哪里
it all went to the daughter of our first investor.
都给了公♥司♥第一位投资者的女儿
David Clarke. I want no ties with you.
大卫·克拉克 我不想再跟你有任何瓜葛
Meet my brother Nate. That's my partner in the bar.
来见见我弟弟奈特吧 杰克是我在酒吧的合伙人
They're good guys.
他们是好人
Well, the same can't be said about their old man.
他们的老爹可算不上什么好人
I'm glad you came to your senses, Porter.
很高兴你终于想明白了 波特
Matt, what the hell are you doing? Give me the gun.
马特 你做什么 快把枪给我
It belongs to you, anyway.
本来就是你的
Ryan had it coming to him. You know that!
你也知道 瑞安自作自受
Emily and I have a plan to infiltrate grayson global,
艾米莉和我在进行一项计划 潜入格雷森国际
to draw out the initiative.
揪出背后的反美倡议联盟
If you'll consider me as a replacement to my father,
如果诸位支持我代替我父亲出任总裁
we will triple our net worth inside a year.
一年内公♥司♥的净资产将增加两倍
The choice is yours.
选择权在你们手里
You have to help me protect our son.
你得帮我保护我们的儿子
We have to block him from taking control of the board,
那我们必须阻止他掌控董事会
no matter what it takes.
不管采取什么手段
For the righteous,
对于正义一方
a revelation is a joyous event,
真♥相♥的揭露是欢喜之事
the realization of a divine truth.
被隐藏的事实终于大白于天下
But for the wicked,
但对于邪恶一方
revelations can be far more terrifying,
真♥相♥的揭露却是可怕至极
When dark secrets are exposed
当黑暗的秘密被曝光
And sinners are punished for their trespasses.
罪人终因其罪而被惩罚
Pull!
放
Pull!
放
Pull!
放
Pull!
放
Excelente, Victoria.
真精彩 维多利亚
Well, after my kidnapping,
自从绑♥架♥事件后
I developed a fondness for firearms.
我对枪炮火器的兴趣渐浓
You better not cross this one, Conrad.
你最好别惹着这位 康拉德
You have no idea.
那是当然
Pull!
放
You are out of practice.
你枪法生疏了
Yeah, well, leisure time has been in short supply of late.
是啊 最近可没什么空闲时间练枪
But once I'm clear of
等我解决了
this absurd no-confidence vote Daniel's launched against me,
丹尼尔针对我发起的荒谬的不信任投票事件
rest assured, my marksmanship will return.
那你放心 我的神勇枪法自会回归的
Daniel's talk of delivering Nolcorp is a persuasive argument.
丹尼尔口中执掌诺氏企业的计划 很有说服力
Oh, please. Come on.
拜托 得了吧
Even if Daniel's correct
就算丹尼尔是对的
and Nolcorp is Grayson property,
诺氏企业真是格雷森集团的资产
Nolan Ross and his people
诺兰·罗斯和他的手下
are gonna drag this through the courts for years.
也会把此事闹上法庭 斗个好几年
Trust me, this is not the game changer my son believes it to be.
相信我 这绝不是我儿子幻想中的王牌
Still, some are listening.
但是 确实有些人听进去了
Well, some isn't enough.
仅仅有一些人是不够的
They need a two-thirds majority to oust Conrad.
需要超过三分之二的人赞同才能罢免康拉德
Which, assuming your influence
在这点上 鉴于你在
over the core members of the board remains absolute,
董事会拥有绝对的控制力
should prove pretty much impossible.
因此他们想罢免我的计划是不会得逞的
My block will vote with me,
我的人肯定会跟着我投
whichever way I choose to go.
不管我决定支持谁
Do me the honor?
能帮我喊一下吗
With pleasure, Salvador. Pull!
十分荣幸 萨瓦多尔 放
Salvador Grobet--
萨瓦多尔·格罗贝
Brazil's answer to Richard Branson.
巴西版的理查德·布兰森
Only rather than building his fortune business by business,
不过他可不是白手起家 一步步发展强大的
he married into it.
他娶了个大财团的女儿
He and conrad Certainly appear cozy.
他和康拉德似乎相处十分融洽
Grobet has voted Conrad's interest in every major decision
格罗贝在每项重大决议中都投票支持康拉德
since his appointment to the board in '99.
从他99年加入董事会以来一直如此
Unless we change that,
除非我们改变这一点
you lose your shot at a seat next to Daniel.
否则你别想和丹尼尔一起掌控公♥司♥
And with it, our inroad to the initiative.
同时 我们针对联盟的计划也将溃败
You think we can flip his vote?
你觉得我们可以改变他的意向吗
I think Grobet is a greedy bastard like the rest of them.
我觉得格罗贝和其他人一样都是贪婪的混♥蛋♥
If Daniel delivers Nolcorp,
如果丹尼尔用诺氏企业做筹码
Grobet will deliver the board.
格罗贝就会操控整个董事会
Sacrificial lamb reporting for the slaughter.
被牺牲的小羔羊来向屠夫报告一下
I wasn't expecting an actual firing squad.
没想到真搞个了射击队啊
Look, I'll leave you two to, uh, do your thing.
我 不打扰你们两个谈事了
Well, now that I'm in the belly of the beast,
我不是你肚子里的蛔虫 我不知道情况
care to explain?
能解释一下吗
I need Salvador Grobet to see
我需要让萨瓦多尔·格罗贝明白
that Daniel's acquisition of Nolcorp isn't just a pipe dream.
丹尼尔获取诺氏企业不是白日做梦
Your being here makes it credible.
你的到场证明此事是可能的
Oh, it's more than credible. It's inevitable.
不光是可能 那是必然发生
I'm sorry about your company, Nolan.
我很抱歉牺牲了你的公♥司♥ 诺兰
I know how much it means to you.
我知道那是你的毕生心血
The truth is, Ems,
事实上 艾米
I've been waiting for this shoe to drop for a while now.
我早就等着这一天的到来了
But I've got a plan that should help mitigate the sting.
但我有个计划 可以让我缓解一下阵痛
And what's that?
是什么
Well, that's for me to know, and you to find out.
那只有我才知道 你得自己慢慢挖掘才行
Oh, how's that feel? Not so fun, huh?
这下感觉怎么样 不是很有趣了吧
Just be careful.
小心点
Nobody plays dirtier than the Graysons.
格雷森家族的下流手段无人能及
All right.
好的
Great, Mr. Donovan. Okay. We'll see you tomorrow.
很好 多诺万先生 明天见
Bye.
再见
That's dad's address book.
那是老爸的住址电♥话♥簿
Yeah, I'm inviting, uh,
是的 我要邀请
some of his old crew to the christening.
他的一些老朋友来参加洗礼会
A lot of these guys really stepped up when he died,
他去世时 很多人曾经前来帮助
told me not to be a stranger.
他们让我不要生疏了关系
That's nice.
那很好
Actually, it was Kenny's idea.
其实 这都是肯尼的主意
Well, mine and Nate's father died suddenly, too.
我和奈特的父亲也是突然离世的
You know, we miss him every day.
我们每天都很想他
At least little Carl's godfather will be there in the flesh.
至少小卡尔的教父会亲自到场
Oh, is that me?
是在说我吗
I thought you were waiting for Bull to say yes.
我还以为你在等着布尔点头答应呢
Don't be a dipstick.
别这幅蠢蛋样好吗
Dipstick?
蠢蛋
Whoa. I can come back if you two need a minute.
哇 如果你们要继续亲热 我可以回避一下
Actually, I'm glad you guys are both here.
其实 我很高兴你们两个都在
You really saved our hides with this place,
你们帮了我们大忙 保住了酒吧
And I was hoping you'd come to my son's christening tomorrow.
我希望你们明天能来参加我儿子的洗礼会
Yeah, we'd be honored to.
好啊 我们很荣幸
Looking forward to meeting some of your dad's old pals,
我们很期待见见你父亲的一些老友
get a sense of the history of this place.
感受一下这酒吧的历史氛围
Right, Nate?
是吧 奈特
Absolutely.
当然
In fact, open bar for all your guests after the ceremony,
事实上 洗礼之后酒吧全免开放
On us.
费用算我们的
Mr. Grobet,
格罗贝先生
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Please, Daniel,
别客气 丹尼尔
You are certainly man enough now to call me Salvador.
你都长这么大了 可以直呼我萨瓦多尔了
And who is this lovely belleza?
旁边这位如花美眷是谁啊
Ashley Davenport. Nice to meet you.
阿什莉·达文波特 幸会
Nice meeting you.
幸会
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表