剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Let's see, I can wipe ketchup bottles,
让我想想 我可以擦番茄酱瓶子
or I can try to make swans out of paper napkins.
或者把餐巾纸叠成天鹅的样子
What--what about your parents' wedding?
你父母的婚礼怎么样了
I'll catch the next one.
我等下次再去
Okay.
好吧
I don't think you could've made my bride more beautiful
你们把我的新娘打扮得再漂亮一点
without inviting the wrath of the gods.
上帝都会嫉妒的
Well, Vera Wang had more than a little to do with this.
这都要归功于王薇薇[婚纱设计师]
Aha. Uh, may we have the room, please?
能让我们单独相处一会儿吗
Conrad, there are people waiting for us in the hot sun.
康拉德 有很多客人在烈日下面等我们
Oh, well, just let 'em swelter.
那就让他们多晒会儿
This is your day, after all.
说到底 今天是你的大喜之日
In all seriousness, I wanted to take a moment
我想在出去之前
before we go out there.
严肃地和你谈一谈
I know we've come to this point
我知道我们在情有可原的情况下
due to extenuating circumstances,
走到了今天这步
but the fact is...
但事实是
Here we are.
事已至此
And I feel we're destined to be together,
而且我感觉无论发生什么
no matter what the outcome.
我们的命运已经连在了一起
It's for you.
这是给你的
A gun. How romantic.
一把手♥枪♥ 真是浪漫
It's a peculiar wedding gift, I know,
我知道这是一份特殊的结婚礼物
but then we are living under peculiar circumstances.
但接下来我们要在特殊情况下生存
And if ever I can't protect you,
要是我无法保护你
I want to know that you can protect yourself.
我想确保你能保护自己
And here I thought you were offering me a way out of this.
我怎么觉得你是想让我自行了结
Never.
怎么会呢
See you out there.
外面见
Mason.
梅森
Your timing is terrible, as usual.
你真是一如既往地不合时宜
On the contrary, I think you'll find my timing quite canny.
恰恰相反 你会发现我的时机恰到好处
I've just stumbled on a way for you to reap...
我刚无意中发现一个方法
all the benefits of your pending nuptials
能让你享受到再婚带来的所有好处
without spending a single gruesome night with the groom.
还不用和新郎共度这阴森的一晚
Lifestyles of the rich and shameless.
看看这些厚颜无♥耻♥的富人生活
Look who Nolan brought as his date.
看看诺兰带谁来了
Mm. No more peculiar than Aiden's choice.
难道会比艾登选的女伴更奇怪吗
Mm. Ems.
艾米
Mr. Bond.
邦德先生[007]
For a moment, you had me worried you weren't gonna be coming.
有那么一刻 我还担心你不会来了
Like you said, till death do us part.
如你所言 至死不渝
Shall we begin?
可以开始了吗
Yes, let's.
开始吧
And now, ladies and gentlemen--
女士们先生们 现在有请
Conrad and Victoria Grayson.
康拉德·格雷森和他的妻子维多利亚
Hey, what do you say we skip the cake
咱们跳过蛋糕环节
and slip out of here?
偷偷溜出去怎么样
We could be wheels up in an hour,
一小时内就能上飞机
on St. Barths by 10:00.
十点就能到圣巴斯了[法国岛屿]
I think I prefer to wake up at the house tomorrow
我更希望明早在这栋房♥子里醒来
as a family.
又是完整的一家人
I'd like that very much.
那再好不过了
Hey, Matt.
马特
Sorry! Sorry!
不好意思 不好意思
Short speech.
我说两句
Uh, I just want to say to all of our regulars--
我想对所有的常客说
you know who you are...
大家都心知肚明了
thank you very much for your patience.
谢谢你们耐心的等待
And as for the new faces,
还有一些新面孔
it's really great to have you.
有你们加入 我真的很开心
And last but not least,
最后
to the guy who helped dig us out of the hole
敬帮助我们走出困难
so we could open our doors for you today--
让酒吧重新开业的人
here's to Mr. Kenny Ryan.
敬肯尼·瑞安先生
Now everybody drink up. Please.
各位 请干杯
I'm gonna go take a nap.
我要去睡个午觉
Thanks for that.
谢谢
I meant it. If it weren't for your help...
我是真心的 如果没你帮助的话...
My pleasure, partner.
别客气 伙伴
May I?
能和我跳一曲吗
By all means.
没问题
If you were looking to make
如果你今天打算
a lasting impression on the altar today,
给大家一个难以磨灭的印象
you succeeded.
那你成功了
You look beautiful.
非常惊艳
Well, speaking of impressions,
说到印象
I can't tell you how many people have remarked
对于你在公♥司♥的表现
on the one you've been making at the office.
大家都赞不绝口
Well, seeing how most of these people
鉴于有很多人都记得
remember me as the kid who got drunk
我曾喝得烂醉
and ruined your Christmas party,
还毁掉了你的圣诞节派对
I'd say the fact that I can find the office impresses them.
我觉得他们注意的是公♥司♥才对
Oh, don't do that, Daniel.
别这样 丹尼尔
Don't sell yourself short.
别妄自菲薄
Now more than ever, it's important for the board
现在是个大好时机 向董事会证明
to recognize you as a worthy successor to your father.
你是你父亲的优秀继任者
Detective. What do you got?
警探 有什么发现
9 mil and a spent shell casing.
9毫米口径子弹 还有一个空弹夹
That wouldn't be our murder weapon,
这不会就是凶器吧
would it, Detective Gunther?
你说呢 冈瑟探员
I need an arrest warrant.
我需要一份逮捕令
See if you can track down Judge Connor.
看看能否联♥系♥到康纳法官
I'm happy for you and Amanda,
我真为你跟阿曼达感到高兴
the life you're starting here.
特别是你们开始了新生活
Yeah, yeah. It's...
是啊
it's nice to have the cards lining up for us for once.
我们总算也交上一次好运了
Still, it's gotta be pretty scary for her.
可她肯定还是挺不安的
When things start looking up for people like us, you know,
对我们这样的人来说 生活总算好转后
the farther we have to fall.
我们爬得越高 就跌得越重
Is that why you stayed away for so long?
所以你才离开了这么长时间吗
Places I've been...
我经历过的事
hope is just a sure way of getting your heart broken.
让我懂得 希望总会带来心碎
With everything Amanda's had to struggle with and survive,
阿曼达经历了这么多痛苦和挣扎
I-I just...
我...
think she deserves better than that.
我觉得她有权过上好生活
Yeah, I agree with you,
我同意你
and...
而且
I intend to give it to her.
我也打算给她更好的生活
Ms. Lahari,
拉哈里小姐
last place I expected to see you.
没想到会在此见面
Mr. Ross invited me.
罗斯先生邀请我来的
Listen, you'll have to forgive me.
有件事请你见谅
I'm afraid I dropped the ball
在你来询问合同的那天
on that contract you inquired about--
我犯了个错误
the, uh...
那个...
David Clarke thing.
有关大卫·克拉克的事
Know what?
其实呢
Turns out the audit's moving forward
审计并没有进一步
without requiring any further details.
询问有关这方面的事
Sorry to interrupt.
不好意思打扰了
Padma, I think Nolan's looking for you at the bar.
帕德玛 诺兰在酒吧那边等你
Excuse me.
失陪了
Small world, huh?
世界可真小
Just assumed you two knew each other.
你俩好像以前认识
No.
不
Here's a crazy thought--
我有个疯狂的想法
You want to dance?
跟我跳个舞吧
We can't let them have all the fun, now can we?
总不能光让他们开心 是不是
Oh, I thought I was the one who's supposed to be
关注格雷森公♥司♥的人
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表