剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Listen, you said that Carrion can overtake any host computer.
你说过"腐肉"能够入侵任何主机
Is that true?
真的吗
Oh, it's never met a firewall it couldn't level in seconds,
它能数秒攻破防火墙
without a trace.
而且不留痕迹
It's marvelous, really.
真的很厉害 是吗
But, uh, I know you didn't call
但我知道你打电♥话♥给我
to sweet-talk technology.
并不只是聊这个吧
The Graysons are planning to move their entire fortune
格雷森一家正计划把全部财产
Into the Amanda Clarke foundation.
投入到阿曼达·克拉克基金会
If we can access that account, then we could--
如果我们能进入那个账户 我们就能
bankrupt the graysons.
让格雷森一家破产
That is quite an Achilles you've discovered.
你发现问题的关键了
And tomorrow we sever it.
明天就让他们感受一下
So how do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Like someone about to go to a board induction, hopefully?
像不像一个去参加董事会的人
I would say that you look the part
我说你看起来
of both board member of a corrupt company
既像腐♥败♥公♥司♥一名董事
and treasurer for a bogus charity.
又像假慈善机构的出纳员
Well, the latter position may not last too long,
出纳员可能不会坐太久了
as Conrad has me as treasurer of a swiss account
康拉德已经让我管理瑞士账户了
for which I seem to have lost the routing information.
但我貌似丢失了这个账户的路由信息
Oh, here. I borrowed it for Nolan. Sorry.
在这 我把他借给了诺兰 抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
So I take it the Graysons
那么格雷森一家
are well on the road towards poverty?
正走向破产的深渊
Assuming that Nolan's software
如果诺兰的软件
works as well as he claims it does.
能像他说的那样
So what are you gonna do about Eli?
关于伊莱你打算怎么办
Nothing for now.
还没打算
If he exposes me, he'd jeopardize
如果他揭露我 他所拥有
Everything he stands to gain here.
的一切都会受到威胁
He wouldn't do that.
他不会那么做的
Look, I don't know if this has to do with guilt
听着 我不知道这是否和你对儿时大火
about that childhood fire or Amanda or--
感到愧疚还是阿曼达或者
It has nothing to do with Amanda.
和阿曼达没有任何关系
Well, whatever it is,
随便吧
I don't like seeing you put yourself at risk
我不想让你为了一个
for a person who you owe no allegiance to whatsoever.
互不相欠的人使你身处险境
I do owe him.
我欠他的
But I understand that he's a liability.
但我理解他有自己的责任
I just need to figure out how to get him to leave
我只是想让他离开这
without causing any more harm.
不再有任何伤害
So... this is where Aiden-san "Waxes off."
这就是艾登的秘密之地啊
Make yourself at home.
别客气
See you later. Bye.
过会儿见 拜
There's been much speculation
最近有一些猜测
as to who would fill my father's empty seat on the board,
关于谁来填补我父亲董事会的空缺
and, well...
好吧
I'm thrilled to announce the victor.
我很高兴的宣布胜利者
Aiden Mathis.
艾登·马西斯
He's not only capable of helping steer this company,
他不仅能够帮我们运营公♥司♥
but he's got your back in bar fight, too.
而且他也会在酒吧打架时帮着你
An all-around good bloke.
一个非常不错的家伙
Welcome aboard.
欢迎
Thank you, Mr. Grayson. Good job.
谢谢 格雷森先生 做得好
So you're certain that Carrion
你确定"腐肉"
can access the account without setting off alarms?
能够安全的进入这个账户吗
She's a silent killer.
她可是个无声杀手
Why do you think I'm so anxious
这就是我如此担心
about who gets their hands on her?
她落在其他人的手上的原因
Watch and be amazed.
注意看你会大吃一惊
Super sub-net firewall...
超级子网防火墙
Demolished.
拆毁
Ooh, dual-homed gateway...
双边宿网♥关♥结构
Crushed.
摧毁
Rotating integrated matrix--
旋转集成矩阵
Impressive and yet...
不错
Wait. It stopped. What happened?
等下 停止了 发生什么事了
Wait. Let me access the mainframe's code,
等下 让我进入主机程序
see what's tripping us up.
看看什么挡住了我们
This can't be.
不可能
What? What is it?
什么 这是什么
Ems...
艾米莉
I've seen this before.
我以前见过这个
All the forensic evidence,
所有的法庭证据
your e-mails, the account transfers--
你的电子邮件 转账账目
everything that the Graysons had doctored
格雷森修改了所有的资料
to have you put away
他们收买♥♥了别人
was done by someone on the payroll.
把你送进监狱
Well, at first I didn't know who
起初我不知道是谁
until I started searching the log files.
直到我开始搜索记录文件
"The falcon."
"猎鹰"
He's a hacker legend.
他是一个传奇黑客
At one point, I aspired to be him.
我曾希望跟他一样
His only flaw--his ego.
他唯一的缺点就是自负
He leaves his name in everything that he codes--
他把自己的名字留在了他所编写的程序中
Enough, Nolan.
够了 诺兰
No, look, the Graysons paid a lot of people
不 听着 格雷森家雇佣了大批人
for a lot of lies.
编造这些谎言
But this is the one person
但是没有这个人的话
They could not have framed you without.
他们就没办法陷害你
If I can just enough!
如果我能 够了
Listen, I appreciate everything that you're doing.
听着 我很感激你所做的一切
But I can't waste my time fighting anymore.
但我不能在这上面浪费时间了
But, David,
但是 大卫
this is the lead that we have been searching for.
这是我们一直寻找的线索
Amanda-- she set another fire.
阿曼达 她又放了一把火
It's worse than the last one.
比上次还要糟糕
She's looking at least three years in juvie.
她至少要在少教院呆三年
You need to forget about me and focus on her.
你别管我 看好她就行
She's the only thing that matters anymore.
现在她是最重要
You can't let her end up in a place like this, Nolan.
你不能让她一辈子像我这样 诺兰
When she's ready...
等她有所准备
I want you to make sure that she gets this.
我想让你一定把这个交给她
It's her future.
这是她的未来
I am trusting you
我相信你
to make sure that she lives long enough
确保她平安无事
to have a future, Nolan.
有个好的未来 诺兰
Whoever wrote the code
不管是谁编写程序
protecting this bank account...
来保护这个银行账账户
is the same person that sealed your father's fate.
这肯定就是毁了你父亲一生的那个人
The man, the myth--
这个人像个谜一样
The falcon is back on the graysons' payroll.
这个人肯定被格雷森家收买♥♥了
Then let's go hunting.
我们一定找到他
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表