剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
With the hope that someday we may truly live in a world
希望有一天我们都会生活在
of liberty and justice for all.
一个真正自♥由♥公正的世界
Thank you, Conrad.
谢谢你 康拉德
Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce my wife...
女士们先生们 请允许我介绍我的妻子
Patricia Barnes.
帕翠莎·巴恩斯
Thank you.
谢谢
A man far wiser and braver than I once said,
一位比我睿智无畏千百倍的人曾经说过
"There may times when we are powerless to prevent injustice,
"人类或有无力防止不正义之事发生之时
but let there never be a time when we fail to protest. "
却绝不会失于保护正义"
When I was in law school,
当我还在学校的时候
I met a man named James Palmer.
我认识了一位名叫詹姆斯·帕尔默的人
He was young and bright-eyed,
他很年轻 很有朝气
full of hope and integrity.
充满了希望和正义
Robert hired James to be his court clerk
审讯大卫·克拉克的那段时期
during the trial of David Clarke.
罗伯特雇佣他做法♥院♥书♥记♥官
For years after the trial...
审讯过去很多年后...
James had wanted to come forward with information that,
詹姆斯发现了一些资料
at the very least, would've resulted in a mistrial.
足以导致当年的审判无效
But out of concern for my safety,
但是出于我的自身安全考虑
he kept that dark secret hidden.
他把这个秘密隐藏了起来
Three days before his death...
在他去世的三天前...
That secret came out in a letter
一封写给联邦监狱的克拉克先生的信中
written to Mr. Clarke in federal prison.
提到了这个秘密
"Dear Mr. Clarke,
"亲爱的克拉克先生
I'm afraid you have suffered a grave injustice. "
很遗憾您遭受了一场致命的不公审判"
Patricia.
帕翠莎
Robert.
罗伯特
"My position has provided me unparalleled access to the system.
"我的职位使我可以无保留的进入系统
Judge Barnes has failed you, Mr. Clarke, as have I. "
巴恩斯法官让您失望了 克拉克先生 我也是
You see, what James knew
詹姆斯知晓的事情
is what Judge Barnes knew,
巴恩斯法官同样知晓
which is that the verdict rendered
那就是 大卫·克拉克的审判
in the David Clarke trial came from a tainted jury.
是一群被贿赂的陪审员所决定的
I believe that this letter cost James the ultimate price.
我相信这封信使詹姆斯付出了生命的代价
But James didn't write it.
但这封信并不是詹姆斯写的
I did.
而是我写的
And today my husband, Robert Barnes,
而今天 我的丈夫罗伯特·巴恩斯
stands to inherit a great deal more power.
将继承更大的权力
And... the greater the power,
权力越大
the greater the potential for abuse.
也就更有可能被滥用[也有虐待的意思]
My wife and I are shocked
我和我妻子都很震惊
to learn the true nature of a man we all thought we knew,
见识到一个我们熟识的人他不为人知的一面
and I pledge to pool my
我发誓将竭尽所能
resources to ensure Judge Barnes' wrongdoings,
确保巴恩斯法官的不法行为
both judicial and domestic, are avenged.
法庭上和家庭上的 都能得以洗血沉冤
Rest assured, justice will be served.
请放心 公正终将得以伸张
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello. Hello, Daniel.
你好 你好 丹尼尔
I saw you and your family had another interesting public evening.
看来你和你的家人度过了一个有趣的夜晚
Well, except this time, the press may actually work in my father's favor.
但是 这次媒体也许会支持我父亲
How are you faring in your hunt for those elusive Grayson assets?
你找到格雷森家隐秘财产了吗
If I didn't know better,
如果我不是了解内情的话
I'd say you sent me on a wild goose chase.
我会以为你让我做的是劳而无获的事
You turned to Nolan Ross for his assistance,
你向诺兰·罗斯寻求帮助了
am I correct?
是不是
Yeah.
是的
In doing so, Mr. Ross left a trail of digital breadcrumbs,
这样做 罗斯先生会留下追踪的线索
a trail your I. T. Department will be able to follow
顺着这条线索你的数字团队可以
right back to Nolcorp and its secrets.
追踪到诺氏企业以及它的秘密所在
One in particular, I think you'll find very lucrative.
我想 你会发现其中一个秘密很有赚头
I'm listening.
愿闻其详
Charlotte get home all right?
夏洛特安全到家了吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, not without a lot of explanation, though.
当然少不了一通解释了
She deserves it after a night like this...
今晚的这些事 她是该解释一下
your boat impounded, your brother arrested.
你们的船被扣了 你哥哥被捕了
Jack's a good guy, taking the fall.
杰克是个好人 顶下所有的罪
Kenny, you know that wasn't our stuff.
肯尼 你知道那些东西不是我们的
I'm sorry for what happened.
对发生的这一切我很遗憾
Truly.
真的
Hey, whoever called the cops today made a huge mistake.
不管是谁报的警 他犯了个大错
I just hope that they come to their senses,
我希望他能尽快觉悟
or things might get worse around here.
否则这一切将会变得更糟
A lot worse.
非常糟糕
Kenny, you coming?
肯尼 你出来一下
Oh, uh, Declan, be a pal, huh? Clean up a little bit.
德克兰 帮个忙 收拾一下
Hello.
你好
Amanda. Uh, hey, it's me.
阿曼达 是我
Jack, you okay? What happened?
杰克 你还好吗 出什么事了
The police found drugs and a gun on the "Amanda. "
警♥察♥在船上发现了枪♥支♥和弹♥药♥
I'm in jail. Jack, oh, my God.
我被关起来了 杰克 天哪
Don't... don't worry. I don't want you to worry.
别担心 我不希望你担心
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
I gotta go. Time's up, man.
我得挂了 时间到了 老兄
I love you. Come on. Let's go.
我爱你 走吧
Power can be hoarded by the mighty
有权势者或许拥有权力
or stolen from the innocent.
也或许是从无辜者手中掠夺的
Ems, I'm gonna take a shower.
艾米 我冲个澡
Okay.
好
Power provides the ability to choose...
权力使你有能力选择
but has a proclivity for corruption.
却也有可能使你走向堕落
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Do you have a second?
你有空吗
Yeah.
是的
Sorry to stop by unannounced.
很抱歉突然来找你
Is everything okay?
出什么事了吗
Yeah. I just... I tried to tell you this earlier,
我之前就想跟你说的
but of course my mother interrupted.
但是被我母亲打断了
It's what she does.
她经常这么做
I wanted you to know,
你要知道
the reason I fought so hard to become C. E. O.
我那么努力想当上总裁
was to set things right.
是希望让一切走上正轨
You see, the only thing larger than our company's image problem
唯一比我们公♥司♥形象还重要的事
is our charitable foundation.
就是我们的慈善基金会
Emily, you're the most philanthropic person I know,
艾米莉 你是我认识的人中最有爱心的人
and I could really use your help
想要在这个方面获得成功
steering our resources in that direction.
我真的需要你的帮助
W-well, I'm flattered, but...
我很荣幸 但是...
You don't have to answer now. Just...
你不用马上就答复我 只是...
Just tell me you'll think about it.
想好了再告诉我
Okay.
好吧
Daniel.
丹尼尔
I don't need to think about it.
我不需要时间去想
My answer's "Yes. "
我答应你
The use of power is not to be taken lightly...
运用权力时切莫掉以轻心
for it is never without consequence.
因为善恶因果终有报
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表