剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Good luck, not that you'll need it.
祝你好运 不过你实力不凡
Bye.
再见
You sure know how to hit a bitch.
你倒是真懂怎么打击贱♥人♥
Looking for round two?
还想来一轮吗
Relax.
放松
It's a compliment.
我在表扬你
So you're "overachieving Ivy Leaguer" now?
你是铁定进常春藤了吗
Last year, weren't you "spoiled, angry party girl"?
去年 你还是个"傲娇叛逆派对女"呢
Which one's the real Charlotte Grayson?
哪个才是真正的夏洛特·格雷森呢
It's Clarke. What do you want, Gina?
我姓克拉克 你想干嘛 吉娜
A simple answer.
要你一个答案
When you took all those pills last year,
你去年吞药
were you really trying to kill yourself?
是真要自杀吗
What the hell kind of question is that?
这算是什么问题
The kind I wish I could ask my brother.
是我想问我哥的问题
He did the same thing last summer.
他去年夏天做了同样的事
Swallowed, like, half a pharmacy.
吞了大约半瓶药
I was just wondering what he was feeling before he died.
我只是想知道他死前的感受
That really sucks.
那感觉糟透了
You want to get outta here?
想出去转转吗
Yes. The whole world.
是的 全世界
I still can't believe Padma's gone.
我仍然不敢相信帕德玛死了
It's crazy, but, uh...
这听来有点疯狂 但
sometimes I...
有时我
catch myself I.M.ing her, like, at work,
在上班时仍会给她发信息
like she's still down the hall.
好像她还在大厅里一样
And then it...
然后
It hits me all over again.
我会幡然惊醒
That's not crazy.
这不疯狂
The loss never really goes away.
逝者从未真正逝去
But taking action helps with the pain.
但采取行动有助减轻痛苦
I should've tracked down the Falcon while David was still alive.
我应该在大卫还活着时就追踪猎鹰
Don't do that to yourself.
别再自责了
You are not responsible for this, Nolan.
这不是你的责任 诺兰
The Graysons and the Falcon are.
格雷森家和猎鹰才是罪魁祸首
Somebody...
有人
just accessed Victoria's medical records.
刚刚访问了维多利亚的医疗记录
Falcon took the bait.
猎鹰上钩了
Oh, which means he's about to trigger
他马上就会触发启动
that little rewrite I did to his code.
我在他代码里做的小修改了
A little too on the nose?
太过了吗
Got him to respond the way we wanted him to.
一定要让他照我们希望的做
"D.Y.T."?
"DYT"
"Defend Your Title."
"捍卫记录"
Back in '88,
88年
I set the world record on "Street fighter"
我在蒙戈锦标赛上
at the mongoblaster tournament.
破了"街霸"世界纪录
It was held at, uh, Teddy's Arcade in Brooklyn.
当时比赛在布鲁克林的泰迪游乐中心举办
Looks like the Falcon's ready to play.
看来猎鹰蓄势待发了
Tell Nolan to take as much time away as he needs,
告诉诺兰随便他要多长时间
and if there's anything else I can do to help,
要是有什么需要我帮忙的
just let me know, okay?
就联♥系♥我 好吗
Thanks, Daniel. And Nolan says thanks, too.
谢谢 丹尼尔 诺兰也说谢谢你
Listen, I was thinking about coming to the studio later
我想稍后去工作室
to see your interview.
看你的采访
That is, if you think your father won't mind.
要是你父亲不介意的话
No. No, not at all.
不会 当然不会
I-I'd love to have you there.
我希望你到场
Great. I'll see you then.
好 到时见
I love the Jedi mind trick on Danny boy.
我喜欢你对丹尼的精神控制
But it'll all be for bubkes if I can't break the Falcon.
但要是我没打败猎鹰 一切都无济于事
You will.
你会的
Mr. Grayson, your 2:00.
格雷森先生 你两点的约
Mr. Takeda, thank you for the meeting.
武田先生 感谢您前来会面
It's been a long time.
好久不见了
Yes, it has.
是啊
Please take a seat. Thank you.
请坐 谢谢
I know your time is valuable, so I'll get to the point.
我知道您的时间宝贵 我就直奔主题了
I'm concerned about Aiden Mathis.
我对艾登·马西斯有所顾虑
He's recently made some unauthorized,
他最近有些行为越矩
and dare I say, reckless trades.
甚至可以说是草率交易
Well, big risks, big rewards.
高风险 高回报
Unfortunately, his aggressive style
不幸的是 他这种急进的作风
has upset some long-term clients--
让一些长♥期♥客户不满
clients that I can't afford to disappoint.
都是些我不敢得罪的客户
Now I assume you've kept your personnel files of all your employees.
我相信您握有所有员工的人事档案
Absolutely. Extensively.
当然 而且详尽
I was wondering if I could look over Mathis',
我能否过目马西斯的档案
if you wouldn't mind, of course.
当然若是您不介意的话
Yes--
可以
Daniel, how--how familiar are you with the Overton...
丹尼尔 你对奥弗顿有多少了解
Mr. Takeda.
武田先生
This is a surprise.
没想到您在这儿
If, uh, if you two gentlemen are finished,
若是你们二位已谈完
I'd like to take my old boss out for a drink.
我想带我的旧上司去喝一杯
Of course.
当然
Mr. Takeda, thank you for agreeing to the meeting.
武田先生 感谢您前来会面
Appreciate your help.
感谢你的帮助
Thank you, Mr. Grayson.
谢谢你 格雷森先生
This place is awesome.
这地方好赞
I had no idea it was here.
我从没来过这儿
Well, the coolest places are the hardest to find.
好地方总是难找的
Same goes for people.
人也是一样
Definitely true in your case.
尤其对你而言
You sure don't make it easy.
你之前的所为也没让我觉得你很好
I don't care what people think.
我不在乎大家怎么想
That must be nice.
那感觉一定很棒
why do you?
你为什么那么在乎
I mean, you're practically a celebrity.
你基本上算是个名人了
You should be out using the Grayson name to do whatever you want.
你可以用格雷森的旗号♥做任何事
But instead, now you hide from it.
但正相反 你却完全回避
I'm not hiding.
我没有回避
I just don't have the luxury of being invisible.
我只是没办法完全做自己
If I mess up, my parents know about it within ten minutes.
如果我惹了事 我爸妈十分钟就能知道
Screw them.
去他们的
Embrace your inner bad girl and come out with me tonight.
释放你内心的小恶魔 今晚和我一起玩
I can't.
我不能
I promised Declan I'd help him with his college essay.
我答应要帮德克兰弄论文
Or you can tear it up with me
或者你可以翘掉
and to hell with the rest of the world.
管他全世界会怎么样
It's your choice.
你自己选
Jump in anytime.
随时可以加入我
I'm waiting for someone.
我在等人
You win.
你赢啦
A bird of prey, perhaps?
或许是 一只猛禽
Falcon?
猎鹰
Smart move,
真聪明啊
using Grayson to get my attention.
用格雷森引起我的注意
What do you want?
你想怎样
Thanks to you,
拜你所赐
I'm currently the prime suspect
我现在是杀害我女友的
in the murder of my girlfriend.
头号♥嫌疑人
And there are certain details of my life
而我生活中的某些细节
I'd prefer didn't surface in the investigation.
不太想被调查到
I need everything on this drive scrubbed from the web.
我要你把网上关于这硬盘里的都抹掉
I'd do it myself, but, uh...
我本可以自己做 但
They're watching my every keystroke.
他们在监视我的键盘输入
I'll pay you whatever you want.
报酬你想要什么都行
Don't insult me, Ross.
别侮辱我 罗斯
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表