剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I haven't been using. I swear to god.
我没有嗑药了 我对天发誓
Please. I need that phone back.
拜托 请把电♥话♥还我
I'm afraid I can't do that.
恐怕不行
How's my daughter?
我女儿怎么样
Resting.
在休息
Good.
很好
I found a burner phone in her room.
我在她房♥里发现一个紧急电♥话♥
It may not be a secret line to her drug dealer,
或许不是联♥系♥毒贩的电♥话♥
but we can certainly make it seem that way.
但我们大可让它看起来是这么回事
In any case, it'll help bolster the results
无论如何 这会让伪造的药检
of the false positive on her drug test.
显得更真实些
Fine, fine, fine.
很好 很好
My attorney will be in touch with you in the morning
我的律师明早会联♥系♥你
to take your deposition about her mental state.
听取你对她精神状态的证词
And the payment?
那报酬呢
After a judge grants me power of attorney over her inheritance.
等法官把她的遗产继承权授予我再说
Good night.
晚安
Hey, where were you?
你去哪儿了
Victoria's alive.
维多利亚还活着
Come again?
你说什么
That's what Charlotte whispered into my ear
这就是夏洛特被抓下船之前
on the boat before they dragged her off. Holy moly
告诉我的秘密 我的天啊
Apparently, the government is keeping Victoria hidden
显然在政♥府♥正式起诉康拉德之前
until they can build a case against Conrad,
会一直雪藏维多利亚
or so she says.
至少她是这么说的
You talked to her?
你和她谈过了
Then you know where she is? Yeah.
那你知道她身处何处 没错
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
Play a hunch. I need to get a camera in there.
跟着直觉走 我要在那儿装个摄像头
Actually, I was hoping you could use this.
我希望你把它改装一下
Um, yeah. Clam cam. I like it.
贝小奇摄像头 我喜欢
One more thing. How fast can you
还有一件事 你最快要多久
run a deep background on Charlotte's doctor?
查出夏洛特医生的背景资料
Another hunch?
又是直觉行事吗
Uh, Jack's here.
杰克来了
You go.
你去吧
Suddenly, I got work to do.
我突然间有活儿干了
Hello, Jack.
你好 杰克
Hi.
你好
I'm sorry if I'm interrupting.
很抱歉打扰了
No, not at all.
没有
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Yeah, yeah. It's just, we, uh...
挺好的 只是...
We haven't had a chance to talk since...
我们一直没机会好好聊聊 自从...
You know, since the night Sammy died.
自从那晚山姆去世之后
It seems like forever ago.
真好像是上辈子的事了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, for me, too.
我也这么觉得
Emily, I want you to know,
艾米莉 我希望你明白
the last time I saw you, I had no idea
上次我见你时 我没想到
that Amanda was coming back
阿曼达会回来了
let alone that she was pregnant.
而且还怀了孩子
I would never do something like that to you.
不然我绝不会那样对你
I know that.
我知道
If I could go back in time...
如果时光能倒流...
But you can't.
但这是不可能的
We can't.
谁都不能回到过去
No.
是啊
We're gonna name him after our dads.
我以父亲的名字给孩子取名
Carl David Porter.
卡尔·大卫·波特
I'm sure they'd both be honored.
我相信这足以告慰他们在天之灵
Jack, I hope you don't think I'm a horrible person
杰克 我说话有些过分
for saying this, but...
希望你不要介意
Amanda's led a pretty troubled life.
阿曼达不是个省油的灯
I just wouldn't want to see you get hurt again.
我只是不希望你再次受伤
Are you absolutely sure the baby's yours?
你肯定这孩子是你的吗
Emily, what are you doing back here?
艾米莉 你又来干什么
I thought we agreed
我们不是说好了吗
you'd only return if absolutely necessary.
不到万不得已 不要来找我
I did some research on Dr. Thomas.
我调查了那个托马斯医生
I thought you'd want to see what I found out.
我觉得你该看看调查结果
Seems as though your suspicions are correct.
看来你的怀疑没错
They almost always are.
一向很准
He was sued six times
他曾为了谋取更多诊费
for prolonging the stay of his patients
蓄意拖延病人出院时间
in order to increase his billings.
并六次遭到起诉
In exchange for a generous donation.
还换取了不少的捐助
Exactly.
没错
He operated under three different names in
他在三个州使用不同的身份出诊
three different states, possibly more.
而这很可能只是冰山一角
I just thought you'd want to know
我觉得该让你知道
exactly who you're dealing with.
对方的底细
Always.
一向如此
Well, I'm sure that your government friends
我相信你在政♥府♥的朋友
will have him arrested, and...
不久就会将他绳之以法
Charlotte will be free in no time.
夏洛特也能尽快重获自♥由♥
Emily.
艾米莉
I'm not sure I deserve this kindness from you.
我不知道自己值不值得你这么帮我
I'm just so happy you're alive.
我很高兴你还活着
Goodbye, Victoria.
再见 维多利亚
Amanda, we need to talk.
阿曼达 我们谈谈吧
There's something nagging me,
有件事一直困扰着我
And I don't think I'll ever feel quite right about us
我觉得要是不弄清楚
until I know
对你我都不公平
when you left...
去年夏天
the first time, last summer, where'd you go?
你第一次不告而别 你究竟去了哪
When you got beat up?
就是你被打那次吗
Just away.
我就是离开了
Who'd you stay with?
你和谁在一起的
Oh, my god.
天啊
You don't think this baby is yours.
你觉得这个孩子不是你的
I need to know for sure.
我只是想确认一下
Then I'll make an appointment.
我会去申请做亲子鉴定
Dr. Thomas called.
托马斯医生打来电♥话♥
Charlotte's settling back in to Cliffside.
夏洛特被送回康复中心了
At least someone's taking care of her.
至少有人能照看她
I've been a terrible brother.
我是个不称职的哥哥
I can't blame her for not trusting me.
她不信任我也是应该
Charlotte's sick, Daniel.
夏洛特病了 丹尼尔
She doesn't know what she's saying.
她不清楚自己在说什么
The things she accused your father of
她对你父亲的指责
are preposterous.
都是无理取闹
Yeah.
是啊
It's been a long day.
真是难熬的一天
Come to bed.
早点休息吧
You go. I'm gonna stay here a while.
你先去吧 我再待一会儿
You've reached Charlotte. Leave a message.
我是夏洛特 有事请留言
Some say that to believe in destiny
有人说 信仰命运
is to dismiss the role of free will...
是放弃对自♥由♥的追求
that self-determination cannot prevail
任由命运的车轮
in the presence of fate...
碾碎我们坚定的意念
You better be house hunting.
但愿你已经监控了那幢房♥子
Among other things.
我♥干♥的事多去了
Anything?
有什么发现吗
Not yet.
还没有
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I've left five messages for you.
我给你留了言
Hold that thought.
等等
I don't work for you, Victoria.
我不是你的手下 维多利亚
My god. They're in this together.
天啊 他们是一伙的
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表