剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Come join us.
快来吧
Shall we?
走吧
I actually audited a torts class
我之前考虑报法律学校的时候
when I was considering law schools in undergrad
还旁听过侵权法的课程
back in... 2002.
那大概是在2002年吧
Really? I didn't know that.
是吗 之前没听你说起过
Daniel,it seems that your tendency to overlook critical detail
丹尼尔 看来你不只在生意上
is not just exclusive to business.
有忽视重要细节的倾向啊
The occasional oversight is far less damaging
偶尔的忽略比故意的无视
than willful ignorance.
无害得多
Oh, enough, you two. We have guests.
够了 你们俩 我们还有客人呢
Oh,a little competition between men is healthy, Victoria.
男人之间的一点小竞争是有益的 维多利亚
After all, it's the foundation of our great nation,huh?
毕竟这是我们民族的基础
That's what my professor said.
这也正是我的教授所说的
In fact, Judge Barnes, I believe you knew him.
巴恩斯法官 我想你认识我的教授
Um, James Palmer.
詹姆斯·帕尔默
Yes. Yes, of course I knew James.
当然 我认识詹姆斯
He was a clerk in my court for a time.
他曾是我的法庭书♥记♥员
His accident that winter shook up the entire campus.
那年冬天他的意外事故让我们整个学校都很震惊
Well,he was a good man.
他是个好人
His passion for justice was unparalleled.
他对公正司法的热情无人能比
Patricia,you knew him,too?
帕翠莎 你认识他吗
Only in legacy.
只听说过他的事迹
Which,if I'm not mistaken,
如果我没记错的话
includes the infamous David Clarke trial.
你也知道臭名昭著的大卫·克拉克的审讯吧
I own the man's house.
我买♥♥下了那个男人的房♥子
Conspiracy theorists show up on my doorstep all the time.
阴谋论者频繁出现在我家门口
To say nothing of David's own daughter Amanda.
更不必说大卫唯一的女儿阿曼达
She and Emily have become quite friendly lately.
她和艾米莉最近成为好朋友了
Well,no disrespect to your friend,Ms. Thorne,
不是我贬低你的朋友 索恩小姐
But when it comes to that contemptible father of hers,
但要说起她那卑鄙的父亲
believe me,justice was well served.
相信我 司法公正被贯彻得很好
Sounds like your certainty gives you great comfort.
听起来自我肯定给了你很大的慰藉
I haven't lost a night of sleep over the man,
如果你是想问我有没有因他寝食难安
if that's what you're asking.
我的答案是否定的
No, that would be my job.
辗转难眠的总是我
But, Patricia, surely the liberty project
但是帕翠莎 自♥由♥项目组织
has been approached countless times about an appeal.
肯定多次审查了那个上诉吧
No. Actually, it hasn't.
事实上并没有
None of my husband's verdicts have ever been second-guessed
我丈夫的裁决从没被组织
by the organization.
质疑过
His opinions are above reproach.
他的决定都是无可指责的
Hence the supreme court nomination.
也因此获得了最高法♥院♥的提名
Hear,hear.
恭喜
Victoria, thank you for the lovely dinner.
维多利亚 感谢你为我们准备了这么美妙的晚宴
But there's much work to be done before tomorrow's benefit.
但明天慈善晚宴有太多的事要做
I'm coming down with a bit of a headache.
我有些头疼
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾
Should I have something sent to you?
需要我给你送点药吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I think I'll join you, darling.
我也跟你一起离席吧 亲爱的
Good night, all.
大家晚安
Pleasure, Daniel, Ms. Thorne.
幸会 丹尼尔 索恩小姐
Sorry for dropping in on you like this.
抱歉这么突然造访
The stowaway's been rowdy.
酒吧很吵
Carl hasn't been sleeping, so I haven't been sleeping.
卡尔睡不好 我也睡不好
You can stay as long as you need.
你想待多久都可以
"Broken collar bone, fractured wrist"?
"锁骨骨折 手腕断裂"
Whose records are these?
这是谁的医疗记录
Patricia Barnes.
帕翠莎·巴恩斯
She's the wife of the judge in my father's trial.
她是审判我父亲的法官的妻子
"Dear Mr. Clarke"... did she write this?
"亲爱的克拉克先生" 这是她写的吗
I'm beginning to wonder.
我也这么怀疑
It says here, she had a criminal record.
这上面显示 她曾有犯罪记录
Join the club.
同道中人嘛
Her judgment was expunged, just like mine.
她的判决书像我的一样 被删除了
There must be something here.
这其中肯定有问题
Apartheid protest, 1988.
1988年 抗♥议♥种族隔离
Patricia was a badass.
帕翠莎还挺厉害的嘛
Maybe back then.
也许当时是个厉害角色吧
Wait. I don't believe this.
等等 我真不敢相信
That's James Palmer next to her.
她旁边是詹姆斯·帕尔默
Who?
谁
Barnes' court clerk.
巴恩斯的书♥记♥员
He and Patricia were friends.
他和帕翠莎是朋友
Which means, if she did write the letter,
也就意味着 如果真是她写的这封信
whoever killed Palmer believed he wrote it, not her.
杀帕尔默的人以为是他写的 而不是她
That would scare anyone into silence.
这够把人给吓傻了
Especially if the threat lives under the same roof.
特别是当跟这个威胁住在同一屋檐时
Well, since you've already mastered the links, Grayson,
格雷森 现在你沙地高尔夫打得这么好了
how do you plan to spend the rest of your retirement?
余下的退休生活你打算怎么过
Retirement is a long way off, Robert.
退休还早着呢 罗伯特
This is but a respite from my stewardship of the company.
这段时间只是我对公♥司♥管理的缓行期
Well, it's just one man's opinion,
这只是你一个人的看法
But I think a man of your acumen,wealth,and guile
但我认为像你这样睿智 富有 狡猾的人
belongs in politics.
是属于政坛的
Oh, don't go putting ideas in his head, Robert.
罗伯特 别给他灌输这想法
It's the last thing this family needs.
这可是他的家庭最不需要的
Well, if you'll excuse me, I have a speech to work on.
好吧 失陪了 我还有演讲稿要写
As do I.
我也是
And one without numbers, spin, or projection.
写一个没有数字 旋转球或者发射的稿子
I could get very used to this.
我还真是越来越习惯这些了
Oh, god help us all.
哦 老天救救我们吧
So what were you able to find out?
你发现了什么
Very little.
只有很少的一部分
Until I stumbled across this gem.
直到我突然发现了这颗宝石
What?
什么
Conrad has his surveillance system backed up and archived.
康拉德把他的监视系统备份存档了
This one's from the investor's lunch.
这是投资者午宴那次的画面
Helen.
是海伦
I enhanced the image...
我扩大了画面
I figure out the number she was calling.
查到了她拨♥打♥的号♥码
Is it still working?
号♥码还能打通吗
Well,sort of.
算能打通吧
It's voice-activated access.
它是个声音进入口令
Problem is,Aiden,I can't read lips.
艾登 问题是 我不会读唇语
I've tried everything from "Integrity" To "Interpol"...
我试了几乎所有从"Integrity" 到 "Interpol"的词
Ingredi. She's saying ingredi.
是Ingredi 她说的是Ingredi
It's... it's Latin for...
是拉丁语里的
"Entry ".
进入
Very good.
非常好
Ingredi.
进入
Mr. Mathis,I presume? Yes.
我猜是马西斯先生吧 没错
I've been expecting your call.
我一直在等你电♥话♥
I think it's time we meet.
我觉得是时候见面了
I couldn't agree more.
完全同意
This one is on the house, doll.
这杯免费 美人
Anything else you need,you know who to come to.
如果需要其他东西 你知道要找谁
Thought we were in this to make money.
我还以为我们是赚钱的
And we will when she brings in
要是她把她的漂亮朋友带过来
all her good-looking friends, too.
我们肯定赚钱
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
We're closing the Stowaway early this evening
蒙托克警局的命令
by order of the Montauk P. D.
偷渡者酒吧今晚提前打烊
Put your drinks down,people,and head for the exits.
大伙 把酒杯放下 离开酒吧
That means you.
说你呢
Drinks down!
把酒放下
You're in the deep end now,Mr. Mathis.
你现在可是身陷困境啊 马西斯先生
I hope you know how to swim.
我希望你知道如何求生
So it's true.
这么说是真的了
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表