剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Revenge".
《复仇》前情提要
Daniel is on a digging mission
丹尼尔想深入挖掘
about my father investing in Nolcorp.
我父亲投资诺氏企业的事
We play this right,
如果处理得当
we guarantee you the seat behind your father's desk.
我们就能保证你坐上你父亲的位子
Conrad Grayson, you're under arrest
康拉德·格雷森 你涉嫌谋杀戈登·墨菲
for the murder of Gordon Murphy.
你被逮捕了
The victim is the same man
受害人正是
in Victoria Grayson's kidnapping case.
维多利亚·格雷森绑♥架♥案嫌疑人
Can we count on your service?
这次你可以为我们服务吗
What did you promise them?
你答应他们什么了
I don't think I'll know until it's too late.
不到最后一刻我是不会知道的
Will you marry me? Yes!
你愿意嫁给我吗 愿意
Emily Thorne...
艾米莉·索恩
Allenwood...
艾伦伍德
Amanda Clarke.
阿曼达·克拉克
Penance is a sacrifice.
忏悔是一种代价
A voluntary punishment to show remorse for a sin.
是自我惩罚性的赎罪方式
The more grievous the sin,
罪恶愈发惨痛
the greater the self-inflicted suffering.
自食的恶果愈发苦涩
For some...
对有些人而言
the ultimate penance is death.
最严酷的忏悔是死亡
But for others...
但对于其他人
it is simply a means to an end.
忏悔不过是为达目的的一种手段
Mason.
梅森
Come on in. Ahh. The David Clarke house.
快进来 大卫·克拉克的房♥子
Now was it coincidence, serendipity,
你来这儿是巧合缘分
or strategy that brought you here?
还是策略之举呢
Location.
是地理位置
You're up early... for a writer.
作为一个作家 你起得还真早
Who can sleep when there are so many irksome questions?
那么多疑问缠身 谁还能睡得着
Take the intime nature
比如说
of your friendship with Amanda Clarke for example.
你跟阿曼达·克拉克之间亲密无间的友情
You are on antipodal ends of the social strata, after all.
毕竟你们处于社会阶层的对立面
I don't choose my friends based on their net worth.
我不以净资产作为交友准则
Then by what criteria?
那是基于什么准则呢
A shared history, perhaps?
是同甘共苦的过去吗
As much as we both enjoy the sound of your voice, Mason,
梅森 你就别打太极了
Why don't you just get to the point?
直入正题吧
You know, it's amazing what you can find
当你明确自己的目标
when you know what you're looking for.
挖掘的潜力是无穷的
An Allenwood photo.
在艾伦伍德的照片
I've never denied my time in juvie.
我从不否认我那段失足的岁月
Mm-hmm, and yet, you pretend
可是你却装作
to have only met Amanda Clarke last year,
去年才跟阿曼达相识
which leads me to conclude that your paramour
这使得我认为你的情人
and your former cell mate are one and the same.
跟你的前狱友就是同一个人
You think that Amanda and I were lovers?
你以为我跟阿曼达是一对吗
How else to explain your living in her childhood home,
那怎么解释你住在她儿时的故居
bankrolling her exorbitant crusade?
并为她接连不断花销的倾囊相助
Perhaps you should try your hand at fiction.
或许你该转行去写小说
Either talk to me now, or you can read all about it
要么现在告诉我 要么你会再次
when I hit number one on the "Times" Best-seller list... again.
在《时代》畅销书的榜首拜读我的大作
America will devour the salacious tale
美国人♥民♥会对这个香色故事趋之若鹜
of the felonious Sapphic blondes
凶残的金发女同恋人
and their vendetta against
跟世界级富豪家族间的
one of the wealthiest families on the planet.
恩怨情仇
Mm, to say nothing of the epic libel suit that will follow.
更不必说随之而至的惊世诽谤诉讼
Not if I write the truth.
可惜我所述属实
Then do.
那你就写吧
And we won't have a problem.
我们没有异议
Kara!
卡拉
Sorry. I seem to keep scaring you.
抱歉 我好像又吓到你了
It's all right.
没关系
We've all had good reason to be on edge lately.
最近我们都神经紧张
With everything being the way it is,
看现在的情形
I think it's best if I go.
我最好还是离开
I-I booked a flight for this afternoon.
我订了张今天下午的机票
It's embarrassing,
这事有点尴尬
but I-I need a credit card number to confirm it.
但我需要个信♥用♥卡♥账号♥来确认预订
I have cash.
我只有现金
Nonsense. Please let me take care of it for you.
别那么客气 这事我替你解决
You're too kind.
你人真好
It's a nice spot for a romantic breakfast.
在这吃顿浪漫的早餐再好不过了
Or is this strictly business?
还是说要谈公事
I have some intel for you.
我有消息要告诉你
Business it is.
那就是公事了
There you are. Thank you.
请看菜单 谢谢
Enjoy your meal.
用餐愉快
You have 24 hours to position Daniel
你还有24小时的时间帮丹尼尔
to take over Grayson Global.
接掌格雷森国际的帅印
In 24 hours, Conrad will be arraigned on murder charges,
24小时后 康拉德会被指控谋杀
which will make Daniel's power grab
这会提振丹尼尔的士气
that much easier to construct.
更容易展开计划
The prosecutors are gonna drop the case.
检察官要终止这个案子
You seem very sure of that,
你不惜一切地把这事儿栽赃给他
considering the lengths you went to to frame him.
现在的口气却如此肯定
Conrad's not my end game.
康拉德并非我的终极目标
The investors' lunch at Grayson manor's still a go,
格雷森庄园的投资者午宴照例进行
which leads me to believe
这让我相信
the Initiative is sending an envoy.
反美倡议联盟也会派人过来的
How's that?
怎么说
They didn't get Conrad out of jail for nothing.
他们不会无条件把康拉德保出来
You should be there.
你应该到场
Okay. Well... what about your mother?
好吧 你妈呢
Won't she be there, too?
她不也会在那儿吗
She booked a flight to Colorado Springs this morning.
她今早订了一张去科泉市的机票
You're okay with that?
你不介意吗
The sooner she gets out from under that roof,
她早点离开这里
the better for everyone.
大家都好过
I am genuinely sorry
你妈妈的事
for how things turned out with her.
我真的很遗憾
I know you wanted more.
我知道你不想这样的
It's probably for the best.
也许这样是最好的
Finally got him to quiet down.
终于让他安静下来了
Who's Narciso Rodriguez?
纳西索·罗德里格斯是谁
He made Carolyn Bessette's dress
当年卡罗琳·贝塞特嫁给小肯尼迪时
when she married John-John Kennedy.
他给她做的婚纱
Oh. That Narciso Rodriguez.
原来是那个纳西索·罗德里格斯
When I was 10, my, um,
我10岁时
foster mom collected magazines with their wedding on the cover,
我养母收集了以他们婚礼做封面的杂♥志♥
and I was practically obsessed with it.
我当时可着迷了
I wanted, um...
我希望
my wedding to be like theirs someday.
有天我的婚礼也能像他们这样
It's stupid.
可笑的想法
It's not stupid.
这不可笑
Money's tight, I know.
我知道我们手头很紧
I'm not 10 anymore.
我也不是10岁孩子了
It's fine.
没关系的
"Mason Treadwell"?
梅森·特德韦尔的电♥话♥
What do you want, Mason?
梅森 有何贵干
To invite you for lunch chez moi.
邀请你来我家共进午餐
I just had the most intriguing chat
我刚刚和小卡尔的教母
with little Carl's godmother.
进行了一番极为有趣的谈话
Cliffs Notes version--
简而言之
I know about your little jailhouse connection,
我知道你们在监狱里的那点事儿
and I'd like to give you a chance
而我想给你一个机会
to tell your side of the tale.
听听你的说法
That's, uh, fantastic.
那真是太好了
Sounds like a "Yes."
那我就当你同意了
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表