剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
So you're saying the cops are the ones
你是说 那些警♥察♥是
who tipped off Nate and Kenny?
给奈特和肯尼通风报信的人
It's the only explanation.
没别的可能了
They knew the police were coming,
他们早知警♥察♥要来
so they moved all the drugs onto the boat to set me up.
于是把毒品全搬到我的船上 以此陷害我
And I played right into their hands.
而我之后的举动正合他们意
I'm calling Emily for bail money.
我叫艾米莉把你保释出来
I don't want her involved in this.
别把她牵扯进来
Fine. Nolan, then.
好 那就找诺兰
You're not spending another night here.
你不能再在这待了
I don't want to drag any of our friends
我不想把朋友们
into this mess, okay?
拖进这个泥潭 明白吗
Jack, this is no time to be stubborn.
杰克 别固执了
Whoever gets us the bail money
无论我们和谁借了保释的钱
will get it back.
都会还的
No prosecutor's gonna believe for one second
没有检察官会相信
those drugs belong to you.
那些毒品是你的
And if they trace the registration to the gun,
如果他们追踪那支枪的来源
they're gonna find out--
他们就会知道
that it was used to kill Kenny and Nate's father
这支枪六年前杀死了
six years ago.
肯尼和奈特的父亲
And it belonged to my dad.
它是我父亲的
So, um...
所以
this whole setup is what,
这场栽赃陷害
payback for what happened to their father?
是为他们父亲报仇吗
You can't do
你千万别找
anything against the Ryans.
瑞安兄弟单挑
They will hurt you
他们会伤害你
or Declan...
或者德克兰
or Carl.
或者卡尔
Amanda, promise me.
阿曼达 答应我
Enjoy, Conrad. They're imported straight from Cuba.
好好享用 康拉德 这可是从古巴直运来的
That's very kind of you,
谢谢你的好心
but completely unnecessary.
但真没这个必要
Yes.
有必要
Jason?
杰森
Oh, what a delight.
真高兴见到你
Victoria, it's been too long.
维多利亚 好久没见
What brings you out to the Hamptons?
什么风把你吹到汉普顿来了
Good sportsmanship.
崇高的运动员精神
It appears my 20-year rivalry with your husband
看起来我和你丈夫20年的对抗
has come to an end.
终于要画上句号♥了
Uh, Jason brought by a box of cubans
杰森带了一盒古巴雪茄
to commemorate my retirement.
来纪念我的光荣退休
Is that what they call corporate exile these days?
现在被公♥司♥驱逐都管叫这个了么
Oh, trust me.
相信我
I'm only too happy to be done with the private sector.
我从私营企业里退出来可高兴的不得了
And what does the public sector promise,
那政♥府♥机关允诺你什么了
a run for office?
竞选某个席位吗
Perhaps.
说不准
Just when I thought
我还以为
I had the biggest ego in the tristate area.
是我对三州地区野心最大呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Conrad, may I have a word alone with you?
康拉德 我能私底下和你聊聊吗
Gladly.
乐意之至
Jason, please excuse us.
杰森 失陪一下
I know. I know. The man is an ogre.
知道 知道 这家伙就是个怪物
That's what I get for opening my own door.
谁让我亲自开门让他进来了呢
I could care less
我对你和
about your petty rivalry with Jason Prosser.
杰森·普罗塞那些小打小闹毫无兴趣
I am concerned with Helen Crowley.
我只担心海伦·克劳利
Apparently, she directed our son to acquire a company
她竟然唆使咱儿子去买♥♥一家
called Stonehaven United Solutions.
叫斯通黑文联合咨♥询♥公♥司♥的企业
Does that mean anything to you?
你对这个公♥司♥有印象么
Stonehaven is a disaster recovery firm, if memory serves.
如果没记错的话 斯通黑文是一家灾后重建公♥司♥
This, dear, is what the Initiative does.
亲爱的 这就是联盟的手段啊
They influence upheaval and then profit in the aftermath.
先制♥造♥动♥乱♥ 然后从灾难的余波中获利
Aftermath of what,
什么的余波
another flight 197?
难道会再有一次197航♥班♥事件吗
How did you happen upon this little morsel?
你怎么知道这件事和他们有关
While you're busy debating your bid for political office,
当你忙于讨论要花多少钱买♥♥官时
I have been securing alliances
我却在忙于稳定
close to Daniel
丹尼尔身边的探子
that will help ensure the future of this family.
确保咱们一家的未来
And if you're not going to do anything
而且如果你不打算
to thwart these devils, I will.
去对抗那帮魔鬼 那我去
And how do you intend to do that?
那你想怎么做
Sabotage.
蓄谋破坏
Thank you for the Stonehaven tip, Emily.
多谢你给我斯通黑文公♥司♥的消息 艾米莉
Of course. Is it significant?
没事 有用吗
It's hard to say just yet.
还不好说
But to that end,
但是为了弄清楚
I'm not sure how including Daniel
我不知道把丹尼尔拉到
in your upcoming charity auction would convince him
你即将开办的慈善拍卖♥♥中能否说服他
to abandon his post at Grayson Global.
放弃目前在格雷森国际的职位
I know. I'm afraid that was in the works
我知道 但是在咱们进行这次对话前
before we had our conversation,
我就在准备那项活动了
and it's hard to turn a ship on a dime.
这么短时间也不容易转变他
Ah, well, c'est la guerre.
哎 这就是战争啊
As long as you're going through with it,
既然你答应继续帮我
might I suggest that you invite Jason Prosser to the event?
能请你邀请杰森·普罗塞吗
Jason Prosser of Prosser Wealth Funds?
普罗塞财富基金的杰森·普罗塞吗
Oh, you know of him?
你知道他
Of course, but isn't he one of Grayson Global's
当然 但是他不是格雷森国际
biggest competitors?
最大的竞争对手吗
Yes.
没错
Men like Conrad and Jason
康拉德和杰森这样的男人
judge their manhood by the size of their wallets.
总是靠财富多少来丈量他们的男人气概
And it's always been my experience
根据我的经验
that the most lucrative charity auctions
获益最多的慈善拍卖♥♥会
are the ones that pit
总是涉及
two corporate egos against each other.
二虎相争的那些
With your permission,
只要你答应
I'm sure I could get Jason to attend.
我肯定能说服杰森出席
Permission granted.
我答应
Declan. Amanda.
德克兰 阿曼达
I'm guessing by the faces,
从你们的脸色上看
our boy Jack's still in the penalty box.
咱们的好小子杰克还在牢里蹲着呢
Thanks to you setting him up.
那也是亏得你们陷害他
I mean, what the hell do you guys want?
你们到底想要什么
Can we just get it out? Hey, settle down, kid.
我们就不能把这事给了解了吗 冷静点 小子
You want out? That's simple.
你想要个了解 很简单
You just sell us the rest of the bar.
把酒吧剩下的所有权卖♥♥给我们
In fact, uh, that should cover it right there.
这点钱应该购买♥♥了
Hey, this is our home, you son of a bitch.
你个混球 这里是我们的家
We're not going anywhere. Declan, easy.
我们哪儿也不去 德克兰 冷静点
You probably need your big bro's signature
反正你也需要你哥哥的签名
to make it official anyway, so I tell you what--
来使文书生效 所以让我告诉你
Why don't you get back to us in about, mm,
你为何不 再过10到15年
10 to 15 years when he gets out, okay?
等他出狱后再来找我们呢
He's just shooting his mouth off.
他就是口无遮拦
He does that.
别介意
When he's not planting drugs or guns
那他故意把毒品和手♥枪♥放我们船上
on our boat, you mean?
我们也别介意么
Don't play innocent with me.
别跟我装无辜
Take my advice, okay?
听我一句行吗
Go along to get along.
和气生财
I don't want any more trouble for you guys.
我也不想再找你们一家的麻烦
I think you know what you can do with your advice, Kenny.
要想和气生财 你知道该怎么做 肯尼
I read through the tech report you provided
我看了你给我的诺氏企业
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表