剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
那能让我好受很多
It just makes me feel good.
还是当小孩子更好
It's better being a kid.
有时候
Sometimes.
那么
So...
你为什么想当个孩子
Why do you like thinking about being a child, hm?
事情会变得更简单
Things were simpler.
我会变的无忧无虑吧
I had no worries, I guess.
每当我想到这些
You know, when I think about it,
我胃里就像有个洞
I get this pit in my stomach.
展开聊聊
Describe this pit.
是指你总是感到饥饿吗
Is it like you're hungry all the time?
差不多吧 但也不是
Kind of, but it's not that.
我
I...
就是觉得很空虚
Just feel empty?
你不该进去
No one should be in here.
你说的是真的吗 山姆是中毒身亡的
Is it true what I'm hearing? You think my Sam was poisoned?
抱歉没能拦住她 你不能进来
Sorry, I tried to stop her. You can't be here.
我现在不能和你讲话
I can't talk to you right now.
我正忙为市长做心理治疗
I am busy with the mayor doing psychological therapy.
这不应该是私密谈话吗
Isn't this supposed to be private?
他正告诉我他是一个人类小孩儿
He's telling me he's a man baby.
-我不是说 -没关系
- I didn't say... - It's fine.
我能等 我现在要去收拾他的东西
I'll wait, and I'm going to get his things.
不 你不能 非常抱歉
No, you're not. I'm sorry.
抱歉 本
Sorry, Ben.
详细描述一下你胃里的那个洞
Tell me more about this hole in your stomach.
它是
Um, well, it's...
稍等一下
One second.
你没有权力拿走山姆的东西
You have no right taking Sam's things.
现在是我的东西了
Well, they're my things now.
能不能安静点儿 我在给人诊疗
Can you be quiet? I am trying to be a doctor.
这是山姆的办公室
This is Sam's office.
他刚过世 这里可是犯罪现场
He just died, and it's a crime scene.
没人能进来 这是什么
Nobody comes in here. What is this?
我当时很饿 想找个安静的地方吃饭
I was hungry and wanted a quiet place to eat.
这是山姆放在冰箱里的鸡
This is Sam's chicken from the refrigerator.
-他现在也用不上了 -天哪 哈里
- He is not going to eat it. - God, Harry!
停手 快放下
No, leave it. Stop it.
-你不能带走 -我不放
- You cannot take... - I am not leaving it.
-你没权力 -现在是我的东西了
- You have no right - These are my things now
-进来带走所有东西 -并且我还要带回家
- to come in here and take everything. - and I'm taking them home.
人类真可悲 任由自己的行为
Pathetic humans letting their emotions
被情绪肆意支配
dictate their behavior.
面前这两位女士
These two are distraught by something as small
因为所爱之人的死而心烦意乱
as a loved one being poisoned to death.
不知我是否能在她们大打出手之际
I wonder if I can get that chicken
拿到那块鸡肉
while they're fighting.
我需要知道山姆谋杀案的
I need to know what you're doing
详细调查内容
about the investigation into Sam's murder.
抱歉 我有在街上问过你
I'm sorry. Do I come up to you on the street and ask you
要怎么处理杜根先生的导管吗
what you're doing about Mr. Dougan's catheter?
阿比盖尔现在就在诊所
Abigail is at the clinic right now
她把山姆的东西都拿走了
taking all of Sam's stuff out of his office.
那些都是证据啊 她是他老婆
Isn't that evidence? You know, she's the wife.
-也许她就是凶手 -也许你才是凶手
- Maybe she killed him. - Maybe you killed him.
你觉得呢
How about that?
有胆再说一次 我会揍得你
Say that again, and you'll be wearing that hat
找不着北
inside your ass.
你又在这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我喜欢观察她生气的样子
I like watching her when she's angry.
我们调查过阿比盖尔 但她有不在场证明
We looked into Abigail, and she has an alibi.
坚不可摧的证明
She's got a rock solid alibi.
那晚她甚至都不在镇上
She wasn't even in town the night that he died.
而且我已经翻遍了山姆的办公室
And I already took care of Sam's office.
采集指纹 拍摄现场照片
I got prints. I got photographs.
什么都有了
I got everything.
走好你自己的道 自行车道
You need to stay in your lane. The bike lane.
你花了多长时间想到这话的
Oh, wow, how long did it take you to think of that?
-这就是我想说的 -你可真棒
- That's what I said. - That's so clever.
我能读懂他们表情背后的情绪
I can read the emotions on their faces.
愤怒掩饰着悲伤
Sadness masking as anger.
一脸优越感掩饰着软弱
Weakness masking as superiority.
而这位像是一只宠物兔 吼一声
This one's like a pet rabbit that you yell at so much
就吓蔫儿了
its hair starts to fall out.
四个月前
我的族人可不会被愚蠢的情绪
My people don't have stupid emotions
所左右
to get in our way.
我们只需摄取食物作为身体能源
All we need is food to fuel our body.
这很简单
That's easy.
食物无处不在
You can find food almost anywhere.
我现在是人类了
I'm in human form now,
我感觉胃里有个洞
and I'm feeling that pit in my stomach.
是否有可能
Is it possible that,
我用人体分子结构的同时
when I took on the human molecular structure,
也受到了人类情绪的感染
I somehow was infected with their emotions?
或者说是饿了
Or is it just hunger?
算了 可能就是饿了
Never mind, it's just hunger.
又见面了 奶牛女士
Hello again, Mrs. Cow.
对不起 我走
Sorry. I'm leaving.
但我们是你情我愿的
It was consensual.
我还在想你是不是不来了
I was beginning to think you weren't gonna show up.
章鱼也会改变自身的颜色
Octopuses also change their color.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我打算改变完发色就够了的 所以
I was gonna stop with just the hair though, so...
迫不及待打保龄球了吗
Excited to bowl?
我们去领双鞋子
Let's get some shoes.
我们又见面了
So we meet again.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
是啊 前几天你把手伸进过我的身体里
Yeah, you had your hand inside me the other day.
-再详细点 朱迪 -吃阳♥具♥去吧 达茜
- Uh, narrow it down, Judy. - Uh, eat a dick, D'arcy.
那还得把它从你冰冷尸体的手中撬出来
I'd have to pry it out of your cold, dead hands.
-你穿12码的鞋 -你怎么知道
- You're a 12. - How did you know?
因为达茜只和"12号♥"大小的人约会
Oh, 'cause D'arcy only dates size 12s.
-你可真高雅 荡♥妇♥ -婊♥子♥
- Real classy, skank. - Whore.
你会去周六库克曼的篝火派对吗
Oh, are you going to Cookman's bonfire on Saturday?
当然 我一定到
Yeah, I'll be there.
很好
Nice.
再见
See ya.
快瞧瞧 是谁到我的地盘[家]上来了
Well, well, well, look who came into my house.
你住在这
You live here.
周二 周四我会在这
On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I do.
我和我的兄弟们组了支队
I league it up with my boys.
行了 你不应该去破案吗
Okay, shouldn't you be out solving crime?
没错 佩西恩斯今夜的唯一一个案件
Yeah, the only crime in Patience tonight
将会是我用高端保龄球技巧
is gonna be this double homicide
"谋杀"你俩所造成的双重谋杀案
when I murder you both with my superior bowling skills.
让我来给你们展示如何完成高端操作
Let me show you how it's done.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
这就是"命中注定"的声音
That there's the sound of inevitability.
就是这个位置
Aha, X marks the spot.
让我看看你的能耐 来吧
Let's see what you got. Come on.
好 好的
Okay, all right, all right, okay.
好吧 是不错
All right, not bad.
现在 让我们瞧瞧好好医生的能耐
Okay, let's see what the good doctor's got.
到你了 医生
You up, Doc.
加油 哈里
Go Harry.
让我们瞧瞧你的技术 哈里·万德斯本格医生
Let's see what you got, Dr. Harry Vanderspeigle.
你可以的 把他们都撞倒
You got this. Knock 'em down.
这很简单 我能行
This is easy. I've got this.
这就是数学问题
It's all just math.
如果我可以在时速五万英里之下
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表