剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
真好玩
That was fun.
-好玩 -是的 我知道是谁杀了他
- Fun? - Yeah. I know who killed him.
-谁 -他干的
- Who? - He did.
伤口的角度
The angle of the wounds,
血沾到他手上的痕迹
the way the blood is on his hand.
他自己杀了自己
He murdered himself.
那他为什么要那么做
And why in the hell would he do that?
不知道 我又不在现场
I don't know. I wasn't here.
好吧 那混♥蛋♥够瘆人的 是吧
All right, look, that's one creepy son of a bitch, right?
不只我这么觉得吧 你们都看到了 对吧
That ain't just me, right? Y'all all see that, right?
是 但有时候人是可以
Yeah, but it's okay for people to be
与众不同一些的
a little bit different sometimes.
看看他刚才那样 什么鬼 还锵锵
Look at what he did. What was--what's a chung-chung?
-别跟我说话 行吗 -等等
- Can you not talk to me? - Wait.
拜托别告诉我你要走了
Please don't tell me that you're leaving.
行 那我不说
Okay, I won't.
可我们还需要你的帮助
No, but we still need your help.
我被叫来看一具死尸
I was asked to come look at a dead body.
我看了 你还有别的死尸吗
I did that. Do you have more dead bodies?
-没了 -那我就得走了
- No. - Then I have to go.
等等 你才看了那尸体两秒钟
Wait. You looked at the body for two seconds.
也许你是对的 也许他真是自杀的
Look, maybe you're right. Maybe he killed himself.
可如果不是
But if he didn't,
那就还有个凶手在逍遥法外 好吗
there is a killer out there, okay?
我们得做尸体解剖
We need to do an autopsy.
你是说切开尸体
Do you mean cut into the body
把内脏都拿出来那种解剖吗
and pull out the organs autopsy?
是的 对 就是那种
Yeah. Yes, that kind. Yeah.
路面被昨晚下的大雪覆盖了
The paths got snowed in last night,
验尸官要等路面清理好了才来
and the coroner won't come until the roads clear.
但我们运气好啊 曾经在罗格斯大学
But lucky for us, the man who used
主管过病理实验室的人就住在我们镇上
to run the pathology lab at Rutgers lives in town.
别叫那人来 我来解剖
Well, don't call that guy. I'll do the autopsy.
那人就是你 我...
That guy is you, I...
我查了你的情况 你在罗格斯大学主管过实验室
I looked you up. You ran the lab at Rutgers.
那是当然 我知道
Of course I ran the lab. I knew that.
我逗你呢 我可是很幽默的
I was making a joke. I'm a very funny person.
好吧 好
Okay, good.
行 那我先走了 这里交给你了 好吗
Okay, well, I got to go. But you've got this. Okay?
我们去买♥♥一个 好吗 麦克斯
We'll get one, right? Max?
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯 等等
Max! Hey.
让我上车
Let me in the car.
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
一百万人里只有一个拥有基因变异
Only 1 in 1 million humans have the genetic mutation
能让他们看穿
that enables them to see
我们的分子重建
through our molecular reconstruction,
而在一个区区一千人的小镇里
yet somehow in a town of a thousand people
居然有个小屁孩
there is a runny-nosed kid
能看到我的真实形态
who can see me in my true form?
这意味着这镇上
That means there are more people in this town
能看到我是外星人的人
who can see me as an alien
比披萨片的数量还多
than there are slices of pizza.
人类对这种情况有专门的说法
Humans have a term for this:
"倒霉" 还有"不公"
"Bad luck," And "Raw deal,"
还有"太扯了"
and "This is some bullshit."
你站在那干什么
Why are you standing in here?
协助你解剖啊
Because I'm assisting you with the autopsy.
不 不用
No, you're not.
你还站着不动
You're still standing here.
我还是小孩的时候 山姆·霍奇斯就是我的医生
Sam Hodges has been my doctor since I was a kid.
在知道他遭遇了什么之前
And I'm not going anywhere
我哪也不去
until I know what happened to him.
行吧
Fine.
你可以站在那里
You can stand there...
记笔记
and take notes.
我看着像速记员吗
Do I look like a stenographer?
-那你为什么来 -因为我不信任你
- Then why are you here? - 'Cause I don't trust you.
你说他是自杀的 他绝不会那么做的
You said he killed himself, but he would never do that.
他的脖子上有多处切割伤
There are multiple cuts in the neck.
所有伤口的角度 都跟他自己的手
The angle of all of them is consistent with the cuts
造成伤口的角度吻合
coming from his own hand,
他的手臂上沾满了血 但手掌没有
the back of which was covered in blood but not the palm
因为手掌当时紧攥着手术刀
because it was clenched around the scalpel.
听着挺有理
Sounds great.
他反正不是自杀
He didn't kill himself.
我比你聪明
I'm smarter than you.
你是12岁小屁孩吗
What are you, 12?
别觉得惭愧 这只是事实
Don't feel bad. It's just a fact.
一旦你接受了 你就不会再反对我了
Once you accept it, you will stop fighting me.
你要听实话吗
You want facts?
好 我给你两个理由
Okay, I'll give you two. Um...
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're kind of a dick.
这只是一个理由
That is just one.
山姆爱他的妻子
Sam loved his life.
他绝对不会自杀的
And he would never kill himself.
就算出于某种原因 他自杀了
And if for some reason he did,
他也绝对不会
he sure shit wouldn't stab himself
反复刺自己的喉咙
over and over again in the front of the neck.
好吧 你那么聪明
Okay, you're so smart.
那你说他会刺自己哪
Where would be have stabbed himself?
可能是颈动脉
Probably his carotid artery.
他是个医生 如果他想要自杀
He was a doctor. If he wanted to kill himself,
他会划开自己的颈动脉
he would have sliced his carotid.
我怎么会没想到呢 我比蜥蜴聪明多了
How did I miss that? I'm smarter than a lizard.
-所以你承认他是被谋杀的了 -不
- So you admit he was murdered? - No.
等等 你刚刚是说我是蜥蜴吗
Wait, did you just call me a lizard?
不 我是把你比作蜥蜴
No. I compared you to a lizard.
行吧 我们解剖的时候没必要说话
Okay. We don't have to talk while we do this.
听着 我知道你真的很不想这么做
Look, I know you really didn't want to do this.
所以 我只是想说 我很感谢你帮助我们
So I just wanted to say that I appreciate you helping us.
你做得很好
You--you did a good job.
你是在夸奖我吗
You just gave me a compliment.
是啊
Yeah?
熊猫很愚蠢
You know, pandas are so stupid,
有时候 它们甚至意识不到自己怀孕了
sometimes they don't even realize they're pregnant.
而等它们分娩后 它们就会 "这是什么玩意"
And when they give birth, they're like, "What is this?"
接着 就会杀了自己的嗷嗷待哺的孩子
And then they kill their crying babies.
什么
What?
我之前把你比作蜥蜴
I compared you to a lizard before.
但那其实不算差 熊猫才是真的蠢
But that's not so bad. Pandas are really dumb.
如果这是你回夸的方式
Um, if that was you returning the compliment,
你应该再练一练
you should try again.
我喜欢你棕色的皮肤
I like your brown skin.
我想我应该趁早赶紧离开这里
I guess I should quit while I'm ahead.
我要到马路对面的59酒吧去喝两杯
I'm gonna go across the street to The 59 to get a drink
你要来吗
if you want to come.
-我还有工作要做 -尸检已经完成了
- I have work to do. - The autopsy's done.
现在是晚上8点 你还有什么活
What work do you have to do at 8:00 at night?
我在四个月前恰晕并淹死了一个人
I strangled and drowned a guy four months ago
我现在得在湖里找到他肿胀的尸体
and I have to search the lake for his bloated corpse
免得其他渔夫找到他
before some fisherman finds it.
就是一些活
Just stuff.
随便你吧
Suit yourself.
要是你不再想当怪胎了 欢迎你随时过来
Feel free to come by if you ever stop being a weirdo.
怪胎 这可不行
Weirdo? That's not good.
现在 我不得不去那与她碰面
Now I have to meet her over there
向她证明我很融入
and prove to her I fit in,
我和他们一样正常
that I'm normal like them.
但是首先
But first
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表