剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
没问题
No problem.
今晚就这样吧 医生
We're calling it a night, Doc,
但是我们明天继续
but we'll be back tomorrow.
有具尸体还不见着呢
There's a dead body out there somewhere
我们找不到就誓不罢休
and we're not gonna rest until we find it.
不过我们现在要回家休息了
Except we are going to go home and rest now.
克里特斯
Hey, Cletus!
回来
Hey! Get back here, boy!
你闻到什么了
Hey! What you smell?
克里特斯
Cletus!
你发现什么了
What you got, boy? -
见鬼 它有发现了
Oh, hell. He onto something!
-他不能进去 -去吧
- He cannot go in there. - Go on, boy!
难怪他疯了似的
No wonder he's losing his mind.
是野牛肉
It's bison.
你有肉
You got meat.
我喜欢吃肉
I like meat.
我也喜欢
I like meat, too, you know?
我尝过兔肉
I've tried rabbit.
我还吃过一次麋鹿
And I tried moose once.
我叔叔做的 我吃了 但是不喜欢
My uncle made them. I ate it, but I didn't like it.
好吧 这里没什么好看的
Okay, well, there's nothing to see here.
至少我想吃肉时知道去哪儿找了 对吗
At least I know where I can come if I need meat, right?
来吧 克里特斯
Come on, here, Cletus!
叫我丽芙
And Liv.
嗨 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
你怎么就醒了
Why are you awake?
-别告诉我你一晚上都在等我 -没有
- Please don't tell me you waited up for me. - No.
-吃早餐吗 -好啊
- Breakfast? - Oh, my God, please.
炒鸡蛋 你最喜欢的
Scrambled eggs, your favorite.
看起来不错
This looks good.
是个女孩
It was a girl.
是个女婴
The baby was a girl.
我以为没有我她会过得更好
I thought she'd be better off without me,
但如果这不是真的呢
but what if that's not true?
如果 如果她应该和我在一起呢
What if--what if she's supposed to be with me?
你是那孩子的母亲
You're a mother to that child.
你们之间的纽带永远不会断
That bond can never be broken.
这是母亲给孩子的礼物
It's a mother's gift.
不管孩子在哪儿
Wherever that child is,
你都能感受到她
you'll always be able to sense her.
有一天
One day,
这种联♥系♥会让你们团聚
that connection will bring you back together.
乔餐厅
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Oh, thank you.
我俩的袋子一样
We both have the same bag.
是啊
Oh, um, yeah.
我给你的办公桌抽屉买♥♥了把锁
I was just buying a lock for your desk drawer.
山姆过去把病例单放在那儿
It's where Sam used to keep all his prescription pads.
你呢
What about you?
我也有些东西要锁起来
I also have some things to lock away.
仓库锁
你到底是谁 哈里·万德斯本格
Who even are you, Harry Vanderspeigle?
就是一个...
Just a...
人
guy.
人人都有秘密
Everybody has secrets.
恐惧是很好的动力
Fear is such a great motivator.
让人把秘密锁起来
It makes people lock those secrets away.
但每有一个人把秘密锁起来
But for every one person locking away their secrets,
就有两个人想发现真♥相♥
there are two more people seeking to uncover the truth.
吓人吧
Scary, right?
好恶心
He's disgusting.
肯定是他把你的自行车刹车弄坏的
He definitely cut the brakes on your bike.
我要走近看看
I need to get a closer look.
别 别去
No, don't. Don't do it.
什么鬼
What the hell?
不友好的獾 烧烤酒吧
新墨西哥某地
于是我盯着那个外星人的黄眼睛
So I look that alien son of a bitch right in his jaundiced eyes
直截了当地说道
and I said in no uncertain terms,
"别惹我"
"I'm not the one to mess with."
我说 "小子 我不知道你是从哪儿来的
I said, "Boy, I don't know where you're from
我他妈也不在乎
"And I don't much give a flying duck's fart.
有一件事是肯定的
"One thing's for certain, two things for sure.
你最好离我远点"
You best stay the hell away from me."
他向我走来
Well, he come at me.
我一脚踢在他的屁♥股♥上 把他踢飞了
I kicked his alien ass all the way to the next county.
该死的东西顺走了我的马儿和帽子
Damn thing got away with my horse and my hat,
但我知道他不敢再惹我了
but I knew he wouldn't mess with me again.
难以置信 这就是为什么我们要四处旅行
Unbelievable. See, this is why we like traveling around
和其他遭遇外星人的人见面
meeting other alien experiencers.
像这样的故事
Stories like that.
我们在网上看到你的视频
When we saw your videos online,
就知道一定要跟你谈谈
we knew we had to come speak with you.
你说你在哪儿见到外星人来着
Where did you say you actually saw the alien again?
你知道他去哪儿了吗
Do you know where he was headed?
小娘子
Well, little lady,
一喝酒就打开了话匣子
I've been letting this liquor speak for me
我想我已经说得够多了
and I think I said too much already.
不过你可以在我的书里看到
But you can read about that in the book I'm writing.
酷 你在写书
Oh, cool. You're writing a book.
小娘子
Well, well, little lady.
你干什么
What are you doing--
天啊 你疯了吗
Oh, my God! Are you insane?
你杀了他
You killed him?
我们不应该杀人的
We're not supposed to kill people!
我们的任务不是这样的
Those aren't our orders!
看来我们接的是不同的任务
Looks like you and I have different orders.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表