剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
我喜欢这个人
I like this one.
想喝什么就告诉我
Let me know if you want something to drink.
有苏打水 果汁
I have soda, juice.
我们还有喝起来像静电的高级水
We have some fancy water that tastes like static.
你有从牛的奶头里挤出来的奶吗
Do you have any milk that comes from a cow's tit?
慢慢你就习惯他了
He takes some getting used to.
很高兴你能来 哈里
Happy to have you, Harry.
这是我丈夫 肖恩
This is my husband, Shane.
欢迎你 哈里
Welcome, Harry.
我现在明白了 让人类聚在一起的不是食物
I see now it's not the food that brings humans together.
是彼此
It's each other.
归属感是人类的基本需求
There is a basic human need to feel like you belong.
感觉
It feels...
很棒
good.
天 我还以为你们迷路了
Gee, I thought you guys got lost on your walk here.
抱歉 妈妈 我们停车去了洗手间
Sorry, Mom. We had to stop at the bathroom.
谁的膀胱那么小
Whose tiny bladder?
奶奶 这是万德斯本格医生
Gram, this is Dr. Vanderspeigle.
他会给你打♥针♥的
He's gonna give you your shot.
我知道你喜欢山姆 但哈里会照顾好你的
I know you liked Sam, but you're in good hands with Harry.
当然了
Of course I am.
我还从没见过我不能信任的白人
I've never met a white man I couldn't trust!
让我扶你起来
Let me help you up.
靠边停车
Pull it over to the curb.
怎么回事
What the heck?
听我指示
Follow my lead.
把手放在车把上我能看见的地方
Keep your hands on the handlebars where I can see 'em.
知道我为什么让你们停车吗
Do you know why I pulled you over?
-超速 -无聊
- Speed? - Boredom?
没用手信♥号♥♥就向要向左转
Took a left turn back there without using your hand signals.
不过你们两个小鬼头
What the heck are you kids doing
来离镇子这么远的地方干什么
so far out of town, anyway, huh?
我们听说大脚怪逃走了
We heard Bigfoot was on the loose.
大脚怪 你在说什么
Bigfoot-- what you talking about?
大家都知道大脚怪在西雅图呢
Everybody know that damn Bigfoot up in Seattle.
真是
That's...
我很抱歉刚才骂人了
Sorry about cussing just then. I...
我已经试着不对孩子这样了
try not to do that shit around kids.
没关系
It's okay.
虽然我不准骂人
I'm not allowed to say the D word or the S word,
但我可以听别人骂人
but I can hear them without getting in trouble.
很好
That's cool.
我很高兴你们
I do like the fact that you kids
能够出门玩耍
are outdoors and not stuck inside
而不是整天盯着电子屏幕
with your face glued to some screen.
很好 行了
That's good. All right.
你们去玩吧 注意安全
Y'all go have fun. Be safe.
把反光镜修好
Get that reflector fixed
换上全天气胎
and get yourself some all-weather tires.
下次记得用手信♥号♥♥
And next time, you use your hand signals.
你们知道老话怎么说的吧
You know how the saying goes, right?
如果不用手臂发信♥号♥♥
If you don't use your arms to signal,
马上卡车就把它扯掉
a truck'll rip 'em right off.
真事
True story.
好了 注意安全
All right, be safe.
我可以骂人 该死的
I can say the D word. Damn.
真棒
Cool.
我这里有个规矩
I have one rule in here.
如果你要喝酒
That's if you're gonna start drinking,
你得确定自己的枪没上膛
you have to make sure your gun isn't loaded.
我很好
Oh, I'm fine.
只是有点怀疑自己
Just one of those days where you question
存在的价值
whether you deserve to exist.
你得来点比柠檬汽水更强的东西
And you're gonna need something stronger than lemonade.
你参加奥林匹克的时候 知道我在哪吗
When you were in the Olympics, do you know where I was?
在家政班学绣花吗
In home ec, learning to sew?
你在滑雪比赛上争夺金牌的时候
The day you skied for the gold medal,
我就坐在这张凳子上
I was sitting right here in this same stool.
这里都是人
It was packed.
镇上的所有人都在这给你加油
Everyo--I mean, everyone in town was in here, cheering you on.
行吧 谢了 丽芙
Well, thanks, Liv.
我很抱歉自己除了根断腿什么都没能带回来
I'm sorry all I brought back is a shattered leg.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你是科罗拉多出过的最好的滑雪手之一
You're one of the best damn skiers to ever come out of Colorado.
那是很久之前了
It was so long ago.
有时候我都忘了自己做过那些了
Sometimes I forget that I ever did anything, you know?
是你让地图上有了佩西恩斯
You put Patience on the map.
有多少人能这么说
How many people can say that?
我从来没这么擅长过一样东西
I've never been that good at anything.
又是因为迈克警长吗
Is this a Sheriff Mike spiral again?
曾经整个国家的人都在为你加油
You had a whole country cheering for you.
而我只需要一个人 就他一个
And I just need one person. Just one.
他让我觉得自己蠢爆了
He makes me feel so dumb.
听着 你是佩西恩斯有过的最好的警♥察♥
Listen, you are the best cop Patience has ever had.
你是我见过的唯一一个
You're the only cop I've ever met
大家见到很高兴的警♥察♥
that people are actually excited to see.
你对待每个人都很公平
You treat everybody fairly.
你总是做对的事
And you always do the right thing.
好好对自己
So do right by yourself
勇敢地面对那个自大狂
and go stand up to that power trip.
相信我 你是他遇到过的最好的人
Trust me, you're the best thing that's ever happened to him.
如果他没发现 那是他的损失
If he can't see that, then that's his loss.
-谢了 -来
- Thanks. - Yeah.
天哪 达茜 我还在值班
Jesus. D'arce, I'm on duty.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
11点开始 所以
Started at 11:00, so...
快点开始吧 医生
Let's get this show on the road, Doc.
我还要去跳舞
I've got a tail feather to shake.
你都不能走路
You literally can't walk.
能不能来个人立刻把她赶出去
Can someone put this one in time-out?
她把我当犯人关在这里
She keeps me prisoner in here.
也许这是为了我们好
Maybe it's for our own good.
丹 把腰带给我 我好抽你
Hey, Dan, give me that belt so I can whip ya.
天哪 妈妈
Jeez, Mom.
来吧 我很坚强的
Go ahead. I'm tough.
好了
We're done.
你应该感到有点麻
You should feel some numbness,
但是大概十五分钟之后
but in about 15 minutes,
你应该就有力气来抽丹了
you should feel good enough to whip Dan.
我笑起来不痛了
Well, I can laugh without pain.
这是个好兆头
That's a good sign.
你是来帮我的 孩子
You're here to do good things, my boy.
我知道
I can tell.
过来
Oh, come here.
-好了 -我得走了
- Okay. - Gonna go.
你也是时候生一个了 甜心
It's about time you have one of your own, honey.
我不懂这些 奶奶
I don't know about all that, Gram.
她已经有自己的孩子了
She already has one of her own.
一个叫杰伊的17岁女孩
A 17-year-old girl named Jay.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
在诊所的杰伊
Jay at the clinic.
那是阿斯塔的女儿
That's Asta's daughter.
很显然你们面部特征相同
It's very obvious you have the same facial structures,
吃起东西都像饿死鬼
and you both eat like you're starving to death.
我
I'm--
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
她们情绪激动的时候都会跑出房♥间
And they both run out of rooms when they get emotional.
你很好找 但是真难接近啊
You're easy to find but a pain in the ass to get to.
我这次麻烦有多大
How bad did I mess this one up?
好吧
Well...
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表