剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
你在外面干什么呢
What are you doing out here?
没什么...
Nothing, just...
只是在给路人起外号♥
making up nicknames for everybody who walks by.
想坐坐吗 裤子不够长先生
Want to have a seat, Mr. Short Pants?
好吧 我回去就把这条裤子扔了
Cool, guess I'll be throwing these out when I get home.
翘掉亨德森老师科学课的那天
This is the same bench that we sat on
我们也是坐在这个长椅上
that day we skipped Mrs. Henderson's science class.
天啊 还真是
God, you're right.
好久以前的事了
That's a long time ago.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我...
I...
记得那天特别开心
remember being so happy that day.
当时我正要去斯特拉顿
That was right before I left for Stratton.
我记得自己感觉...
I remember feeling like...
我的人生才刚开始
my life was just starting.
对啊 你一直那么快乐
Yeah, you've always been happy like that.
我就爱你这点
It's what I love about you.
大家都爱你这点
You know, it's what everyone loves.
我不快乐
I'm not happy.
-你不快乐吗 -你快乐吗
- You're not? - Are you?
不 但我以前也不快乐 所以...
Well, no, but I was never really happy to begin with, so...
我有过一个获得快乐的机会 但是...
Yeah, well, I had a chance at being happy, but...
它就那么溜走了
it just went away, you know?
我的腿受伤之后就全完了
I hurt my leg, and that was it.
你能快乐起来的
You can be happy.
我来跟你一起玩起绰号♥游戏
Look, I'm gonna play the nickname game with you,
你的绰号♥就是...
and your nickname is Miss...
你真棒小姐
You're Amazing.
行了
All right.
你玩得...太烂了
Well, you're... bad at that game.
但这是实话
But it's true.
你这辈子取得了这么多成就
I mean, you've accomplished so much in your life.
拉倒吧
Shut up.
我一点也不棒
I-I'm not amazing.
我感觉自己一事无成
I-I feel like I've done nothing with my life.
我只是...
I just...
想要...
wanted to...
我只想发挥点作用...
I just wanted to matter...
在谁心里有点分量 我...
make a difference to somebody, I...
可能这都是痴心妄想
Maybe it's all just bullshit.
不 你当然很重要
No, you matter.
你很聪明 很有趣
You're smart and funny.
我希望自己能像你一样
I-I wish I was like you.
我几乎什么都怕
I'm terrified of pretty much everything.
但有时我看着你...
But sometimes I look at you, and...
你那么无所畏惧
you're so fearless.
让我感觉 好像没那么害怕了
It makes me feel, I don't know, less scared.
你让我很快乐
You know, you make me happy.
-你在干什么 -抱歉
- What are you doing? - Sorry.
-我结婚了 达茜 -对不起
- I'm married, D'arcy. - Sorry about that.
-对 -我的天啊
- Yeah. - Oh, my God.
实在对不起
I'm so sorry,
-我以为... -没事
- I thought that... - Uh, no, it's okay.
-我得走了 -好 好
- I got to go. - Right, right.
得...得走了
Got to... got to go.
妈的
Shit!
拜托 麦克斯 你得相信我
Please, Max, you have to trust me.
他是来毁灭人类的
He is going to kill everyone.
告诉我们他是谁
Tell us who he is.
他不会毁灭人类的
He's not going to kill everyone.
他的飞船是个金巴亚护身符
His ship is a Quimbaya amulet.
麦克斯 他要毁灭人类
Max, he's going to kill everyone.
不会的 他会听我的
He won't. He'll listen to me!
你们为什么在我家
Why are you in my house?
莎拉 怎么回事
Sarah, what is going on?
"亲爱的"
"Hey, honey."
"晚上好 甜心"
"Good evening, sweetheart."
"我挺好的 晚饭是什么
"Oh, yeah, day was good. What's for dinner?
离婚吗 真不错"
Divorce? Great."
门上锁了 真奇怪
Lock the door? That's weird.
你们想要什么就拿走吧
Okay, take whatever you want.
-拜托 -别让我用枪
- Please. - Don't make me use this gun.
-我的天啊 我的天啊 -别伤害孩子们
- Oh, my God, oh, my God. - Don't hurt the kids.
迈克 我需要你帮忙 有人闯进我家了
Mike, I need your help. There's people in my house.
我家人都在里面 他们有枪
My family is in there. They have a gun.
什么 好吧 听着
What? Okay, all right, look.
别动 别进去
Do not move. Don't go inside.
我们五分钟就到 好吗
We'll be there in five minutes, all right?
不不不 等不了五分钟了
No, no, no, we don't have five minutes.
听着 别进去 我们这就去
Look, do not go inside! We're on the way.
副警长
Deputy!
该死
Shit!
该死
Shit!
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
快来啊
Help.
放我出去
Let me out of here!
要是敢碰我儿子 我就杀了你们
If you touch my kid, I will kill you!
麦克斯 这是谁
Max, who is that?
他为什么穿着白大褂
Why is he wearing a white coat, hmm?
好吧 我告诉你
Okay, I'll tell you.
我发誓
I swear to God!
离我的孩子远点
Get away from my kid!
好了 他已经告诉我们是谁了
Okay, he told us who it is.
我们已经知道我们需要知道的了 走吧
We got what we need. Let's go.
-等着我 麦克斯 -不要这样吧
- Hold on, Max! - Whoa, we're not doing that.
我说怎样就怎样
We're doing whatever I say we're doing.
趴下
Get down.
你们简直像超胆侠和黑寡妇一样
You guys are like Daredevil and the Black Widow.
谢谢你们救了我一命
Thank you for saving my life.
该走了
Time to go.
这样的事结局通常都不太好
These things don't usually have a happy ending.
这已经是很好的情况了
It could've been a lot worse.
对 我不推荐平民不经法律擅自处理
Yeah, I don't recommend citizens taking the law into their own hands,
但那真是...
but that was..
你俩刚刚可真是太英勇了
that was some real hero shit the two of you did in there.
我们配合很默契
Well, we're a pretty good team.
没错
Yes, we are.
你俩都沾上血了 鞋子上全是
You both have blood, like, all over your shoes.
我永远不洗鞋子了
I'm never washing them.
我也是
Me neither.
不是吧
Oh, no.
舌头伸太长了
That's a lot of tongue.
你俩要整完全套吗
You trying to get all the way in the back?
-太恶心了 -真的吗
- Y'all nasty. - Really?
楼上正好有房♥间
Y'all got a room right upstairs.
好家伙
Oh, boy.
稿子写得怎么样了
How's that article coming?
还需要采访吗
Need another quote?
阿斯塔是我妈妈
Asta's my mother.
当然了 迈克警长还是我爸爸呢
Yeah. Sheriff Mike's my father.
你
You--
老天
Holy shit.
你就是那个孩子
You're the baby.
我就猜到她没有告诉你
I'm not surprised she didn't tell you.
她一直保守这个秘密
She's been keeping it a secret.
确实
Yeah.
她确实是
Yeah, she has.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
她是我妈妈
She's my mother,
可我在她面前却不知所措
and I don't even know how to act in front of her.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表