剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
and she won't be coming back for a while.
因为她发现你隐瞒了自己生了她的事吗
Because she discovered you lied about birthing her?
对 因为我隐瞒了生她的事
Yeah, 'cause I lied about birthing her.
相信我 我很想跟她谈谈
Trust me, I'd like to talk to her,
但我这次要给她一点空间
but I'm just giving her space for once.
天 瞧瞧 看到没 丽芙
Man, look at this. See, Liv?
我就说他们的休息室比我们的大吧
I told you their break room was bigger than ours.
根本不合理啊
Don't make no damn sense.
我们那里可是镇政♥府♥办公楼
We got the whole damn town hall over there.
你这儿就一个医生和几个护士
You got one doctor and a few nurses.
我们也许该交换一下厨房♥
We should probably trade kitchens.
那要喝咖啡可能得走得有点远
It might be a long way to walk to get coffee.
我们的咖啡机漏了
Our coffee maker leaks.
我想要那种浓缩咖啡机
I want one of those Nespresso machines,
可警长不让我买♥♥
but sheriff won't let me get one.
当然不行 那些东西太吓人了
Hell no. Those things freak me out.
你好好想想 一整杯咖啡就装在那一小胶囊里
I mean, think about it. A whole cup of coffee in that tiny little pod?
那破玩意儿肯定是魔鬼的作品
That shit there's gotta be the devil's work.
能告诉我你们有何贵干吗
Can you tell me what you're doing here?
山姆的毒理检测报告回来了
We got the results back from Sam's toxicology.
他被下毒了
He was poisoned, all right.
真的吗
Really?
肉毒毒素
Botulinum toxin.
我是来问问医生对此有什么看法
I came here to find out what the doctor knows about it.
好吧 很简单
Mm, okay, that's simple.
肉毒毒素是一种毒
Botulinum toxin is a poison.
被下了肉毒毒素的人
People who get botulinum toxin die
会死于肉毒毒素中毒
from "Botsalinen tonchin" Poisoning.
你可能得说得再深入点
I might need you to dig a little deeper than that.
万德斯本格医生
Dr. Vanderspeigle,
你总算解脱了 新的镇医来了
you are finally off the hook. The new doctor has arrived.
不如大家都出来见见他吧
Why don't you all come on out and meet him?
抱歉
Sorry.
我之前看到新镇医了 他帅爆了
I saw the new doctor, and he is gorgeous.
艾伦 这样不好
Ellen, that's inappropriate.
只要他是个好医生就行
Just as long as he's a good physician.
偶尔能看点赏心悦目的
Doesn't hurt to have something nice
总没害处
to look at for once.
什么玩意 赏心悦目
What the hell? Something nice to look at?
只要人类还没灭绝 我就是帅哥
As far as humans go, I'm handsome.
我简直...用现代的词怎么说来着 沉鱼落雁
I'm even...what's the modern word for it, ravishing?
大伙儿 这位是医术精湛的
Everybody, meet the very accomplished
伊森·斯通医生 我们新来的全职镇医
Dr. Ethan Stone, our new full-time doctor.
-别客气 叫我伊森医生就好 -真谦虚
- Please call me Dr. Ethan. - Oh, modest.
这是我们的护士长 阿斯塔·特瑞弗翠丝
This is our head nurse, Asta Twelvetrees.
你好
Hi.
这是迈克·汤普森警长
And this here is Sheriff Mike Thompson
还有他的副警长 丽芙·贝克
and his deputy, Liv Baker.
是副警长 不是他的副警长
Yeah, it's the deputy, not his deputy.
大伙都叫我大黑
People call me Big Black.
-行吧 你不用... -没问题
- Yeah, you don't have to... - Cool.
幸会 大黑
Nice to meet you, Big Black.
总算有人能领会了
Finally, somebody who gets it.
...把问题复杂化
You know, problematic.
-各位 我也在呢 -对 抱歉
- Hello, I'm here too. - Ah, yes, sorry about that.
伊森医生 这是哈里·万德斯本格医生
Dr. Ethan, this is Dr. Harry Vanderspeigle,
他人很好 在你来之前一直代理着这个职位
who has been kind enough to hold down the fort until your arrival.
-我听到很多关于你的好话 -是吗
- I've heard great things. - Really?
谁说了我的好话
Who said great things?
其实并没人 我只是客气一下
Well, no one, actually. I was just being polite.
他的发型真傻
He has stupid hair.
我无法形容你来了我们有多高兴
Listen, I can't tell you how glad we are
我想问问你
to have you here. Let me ask you something.
你对肉毒毒素了解多少
What you know about botulinum toxin poisoning?
那不是什么好东西
Oh, well, it's nasty stuff.
很不幸 我在[法语]时
Tragically, I dealt with a lot of botulism
经常处理肉毒毒素
during my time with Médecins Sans Frontières
我是说无国界医生组织 抱歉
Doctors Without Borders. I'm sorry.
我因为在海地待了太久
I'm just so used to saying it in French
习惯说法语了
because of all the time I spent in Haiti.
现在我明白什么叫"讨厌鬼"了
Now I understand "Douchebag."
来看看
Let's see, hmmm.
我不是法医病理学家
Well, I'm no forensic pathologist,
但看起来像是肉毒毒素闭合了他的气管
but it looks like the botulism closed his windpipe,
然后 从伤口的角度来看
and then, judging from the angle of the wounds,
医生想给自己做气管切开术
the doctor tried to give himself a tracheotomy
以图自救 很残忍♥
to save his own life. Brutal.
了不得
Damn impressive.
我两周前就得出了
I came to that same conclusion
-相同的结论 -看到没 警长
- over two weeks ago. - Oh, see, Sheriff?
答案老早就在你眼前盯着你看了
The answer was staring you right in the face all along.
行吧
Oh, yeah.
这里怎么有股咖啡烧焦的味道
Why does it smell like burnt coffee in here?
他们的咖啡机坏了
They have a broken coffee maker.
如果有需要的话 我可以看一看
Oh, if you want me to, I could take a look.
我还是挺手巧的
I'm pretty handy with those things.
我也是 我已经修好了
So am I. I already fixed it.
抱歉 她刚说坏了
Sorry, she just said it was broken.
她说的是另一个
Yes, she's talking about a different one
我接下来就要去修的
that I'm going to fix next.
我也很手巧的
I am also very handsy.
你们该买♥♥点那种浓缩咖啡
You should get those coffee pods.
不 我们不需要新的 你也听到了 哈里修好了
No, we don't need a new one. As you heard, Harry fixed it.
看起来大家都喜欢浓缩咖啡 警长
Seems like everyone likes those pods, Sheriff.
我们坚决不买♥♥那些吓人的胶囊 好吗
We ain't getting them creepy ass pods, all right?
你还不如带个通灵板去墓地呢
Why don't you just take a damn ouija board into a cemetery?
看来你对这个谋杀案
Well, looks like you're making some great progress
已经有进展了 警长
on the murder here, Sheriff.
现在我们有了真正懂科学的人
Well, now that we got a real man of science here,
多米诺骨牌应该很快能倒下了
I expect the dominoes will fall pretty quickly.
等等 不 你不需要他
Wait, no, you don't need him.
我有线索提供给你
I have something for you.
你该去找那个偷了处方签的人聊聊
You should talk to the person who stole the prescription pad.
有人偷了处方签
Someone stole a prescription pad?
是的 但我
Um, yeah, but I
我已经上报给州里了 所以...
I reported it to the state board, so...
这确实值得查查看
Wow, well, that is something to look into.
是个好建议 医生
That's a good tip, doc.
既然我已经破了谋杀案
Now that I have solved the murder,
我要去清理我的办公桌了
I'm going to go clean out my desk.
案子还没破呢 但如果有人
Well, it ain't solved yet, but if some people would tell
能早点把自己知道的事都如实告知
the sheriff's department everything they know,
也许我们就能快点结束这事
then maybe we can wrap this thing up pretty quickly.
就像《法律与秩序》里那样
Like "Law and Order."
奇怪 知道自己赢了后
Weird,now that I've won,
竟然没那么讨厌新来的了
I don't hate the new doctor as much.
还有人看《法律与秩序》
People still watch "Law and Order"?
我就从来不喜欢那剧
I never loved that show.
傻♥逼♥
You son of a bitch!
我只是走之前收拾一下个人物品
I'm just gathering my things before I leave.
没什么好收拾的
I don't have things.
感谢你做的一切
I just wanted to thank you for everything.
这段时间大家都不容易
You know, we were in a tough spot,
你却坚持下来了
and you really came through.
我只是做了该做的
I did what I had to do.
以免被人发现我是个无情的杀手
To not be found out as a human killing machine.
作为感谢 希望你能收下这个蜡烛
As a thank you, I want you to have this candle.
我自己做的 算是我的个人爱好吧
I made it myself. It's kind of a hobby of mine.
肉桂味的
It's cinnamon.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 有件事我该告诉你
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表