剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
No, wait, Mark. Ma--Max.
没错了 我得走了
That's it. I have to go.
如果有人问 麻烦你告诉他们我是有意着陆的
If anybody asks, please tell them I landed on purpose.
别告诉他们我是坠机的 再见
Don't tell them I crashed. See you.
我身处一家餐馆中心的水箱里
I'm in a box of water in the middle of a restaurant.
我能跟谁去说
Who am I gonna tell?
救我们出去 糟糕 我们应该一开始先说这个话题
And break us out! Ah, crap. We should have opened with that.
这是阿斯塔
This is Asta.
她单身 喜欢读非常糟糕的沙滩读物
She's single, and she likes to read very terrible beach books.
没错
That's true.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想吃薯片
I wanted chips,
而且 闯入你家要比闯入杂货店简单
and it's easier to break into your house than a grocery store.
你不可以偷偷进来 我要装摄像头了
You can't just sneak in here. I'm gonna install cameras.
为什么你闻上去就像是学校里那个
Why do you smell like that kid at school
把夹克衫穿在里面的小孩
that wears his jacket inside?
在餐馆的时候
At the diner,
你说过 我的卡车后面有"外星玩意"
you said that there was "Alien stuff" In the back of my truck.
你怎么知道的 明明有油布盖着
How did you know that? It's under a tarp.
-因为有绿光 -你能看到绿光
- Because of the green glow. - You can see that?
我都没法看到
I couldn't even see that.
一定同样是因为你那个
It must be the same genetic mutation
能看穿我分子重建的基因异变
that allows you to see through my molecular reconstruction.
我们在说什么来着
What were we talking about?
-绿光 -对 对
- The green glow. - Oh, right.
如果你能看见那个 也许你能帮我找回我的设备
If you can see that, maybe you can help me find my device.
你能叫你妈妈
Hey, can you have your mother
把爆米花加到购物清单上吗
put popcorn on the shopping list?
我不会帮你做任何事的
I'm not doing anything for you
除非你帮我 让我不用去那所佐治亚州的蠢学校
unless you get me out of going to that dumb school in Georgia.
这事啊 好吧
Oh, right, okay.
我会帮你 让你不去那所佐治亚州的蠢学校
I'll help you get out of going to that dumb school in Georgia.
那
Hey...
你能叫你妈妈把爆米花加到购物清单上吗
can you have your mother put popcorn on the shopping list?
出去
Get out!
我在你床上尿尿了
I peed in your bed.
-真恶心 -怎样 怎样
- Gross! - What, what?
-怎样 -出去
- What, what? - Get out.
镇政厅
我们会把案子破了的 我能感觉得到
We gonna solve this murder. I can feel it.
-你感觉到了吗 副警长 -我能感觉到
- You feel it, Deputy? - I can feel it.
我告诉过你 他们估计会把我们报道在
I told you they'd probably put us
头版头条之类的
on the "Dateline" or something.
真无法想象啊
Wow, can you imagine?
我的祖母终于会喜欢我了
My grandma would love me finally.
我在说的是我和克里特斯
I'm talking about me and Cletus.
你想上头版头条吗
Do you want to be on the "Dateline"?
你想上头版头条吗
Do you want to be on the "Dateline",
你这个可爱的小家伙
you cute little son of a bitch?
我知道是谁偷走了处方笺
I know who stole the prescription pad.
是吉米
It was Jimmy.
你听到了吗 克里特斯 我们找到了条线索
You hear that, Cletus? We got ourselves a lead.
诊所
-出了一个错误 -错误
- There's been a mistake. - A mistake?
什么样的错误
What kind of mistake?
-我误诊了你的儿子 -你说什么
- I misdiagnosed your son. - You what?
我重新检查了麦克斯的病历
I re-examined Max's file,
我判定他只是一个普通的
and I concluded that he is just an average kid
有像苏斯博士那样天马行空想象力的小孩
with an overimaginative mind like Dr. Seuss
事实上 苏斯甚至不是一个真的博士
who, as it turns out, isn't even a real doctor,
他真丢脸
so shame on him.
等下 你是说我们不需要把麦克斯送走
Wait, so you're saying that we don't have to send Max away?
是不需要
It appears not.
那可真是个好消息 不是吗 亲爱的
Wow, well, that's great news. Isn't it, honey?
你知道你让我们经历了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've put us through?
我们无法入睡 毫无胃口
We haven't been able to sleep or eat.
你让我和我丈夫夫妻不和
You've driven a wedge between me and my husband.
有夫妻不和吗
There's a wedge?
什么样的医生会误诊一个小孩
What kind of a doctor misdiagnoses a child?
霍索恩太太 请允许我插一句
Mrs. Hawthorne, if I can jump in,
我很抱歉 有时医生会犯一些错误
I'm sorry to say that sometimes doctors do make mistakes.
-你会吗 -不 绝不
- Do you? - No, never.
-这不是任何人的错 -错了 是你的错
- It was no one's fault. - Wrong, it's your fault.
没错
Right.
好吧 我觉得那是个好消息
Okay, thought that was good news.
谢谢
Thank you.
两周前
新墨西哥州
门就在着 你能看得到
The door's right here. You can see it.
为什么不找个撬棍 把这玩意撬开
Why not just get a crowbar and pry this bitch open?
因为我们从来没有处理过这种材料
Because we've never encountered this type of material before.
要不用炸♥弹♥试试
How about dynamite?
你看到我跟你说的了吧
Okay, you see what I'm talking about?
你还记得我说的"死亡"和"疯子"
Well, you remember what I said about the "Death" And "Crazy"?
请给我多点时间
Please just give me more time.
好吧 但是别让我后悔同意你
Okay, but don't make me regret it.
吸血鬼德古拉
成功了
It worked.
我父母不会把我走送了
My parents aren't sending me away.
这个人喜欢喝人类的血液
This man enjoys the taste of human blood.
太好笑了
It's very funny.
我不认为这应该好笑
I don't think that's supposed to be funny.
这是我飞船的一个部件
This is a piece of my spaceship.
你能看见绿光吗
Can you see the green glow?
不能
No.
滚开
Buzz off.
现在呢
How about now?
我能看见了
Yeah, I see it.
只有你的肉眼
The energy from our technology
能看到我们的科技所发出的能量
can only be seen by your naked eye.
我会造点东西来协助你的肉眼
I will construct something to assist your eyeball.
你会帮我找到我的设备
You will help me find my device.
为什么 设备有什么用
Why? What does it do?
它可以烤了你的猴屁♥股♥
It will cook your monkey ass.
相当于一个收音机
Consider it a radio.
市政厅
让我来告诉你我觉得发生了什么
Let me tell you what I think happened.
你悄悄潜入祖母的厨房♥
You snuck into Grandma's kitchen.
你的手在饼干罐里时被发现了 想着
You got your hand caught in the cookie jar and thought,
好吧 这下我得杀了祖母
"Well, now I got to kill Grandma."
-我祖母死于肺炎 -请节哀
- My grandma died of pneumonia. - My condolences.
尽管如此 你从诊所里偷走了处方笺
Nonetheless, you stole the pad from the clinic,
当山姆发现你之后 你就把他毒死了 是不是
and when Sam caught you, you poisoned him, didn't you?
-那简直疯了 -我也是这么想的
- That's crazy. - My thoughts exactly.
我发誓我没有杀任何人
I swear, I didn't kill anybody.
我早就跟他这么说了 上帝阻止他信我的话
I already told him that. God forbid he listens to me.
我和一个从来不听我话的人一起工作过
You know, I worked with a guy who never listened to me once.
你认识伐木场的伯特吗
You know Bert from the lumberyard?
认识 我和伯特是同学
Oh, yeah. I went to school with Bert.
-对吧 -他一直都是这样 是吧
- Right? - He was always the same way, right?
下定决心改 然后说"算了吧"
Gets his mind made up and then is like, "Forget it."
-不能和他说话 -不可能 没有什么能够...
- There's no talking to him. - No way, there's nothing...
不好意思 打断一下
Excuse me, excuse me, sorry to interrupt
这段没有人在乎的题外话
this little stroll down who gives a shit lane,
但你有什么想对我说的吗 警官
but is there something you want to say to me, Deputy?
长官 计划延迟谋杀
Sir, someone who plans a delayed murder
将肉毒杆菌注入胰岛素小瓶的人
by inserting botulinum into an insulin vial
和那个从没锁的抽屉里偷处方笺的
isn't the same idiot who swipes prescription pads
傻子不是一个人 无意冒犯
from an unlocked desk. No offense.
-没关系 -是啊
- None taken. - Yeah.
我喜欢你要说的话
I like where you're going with this.
药剂师不是杀人犯
The Pharmacist wasn't a murderer.
他的唯一动机就是向学生兜售处方药
His only motivation was to sell drugs to students.
等等 什么
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表