剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
-他们是怪物 -而且...
- They're monsters. - And...
他们是来杀我们的
And they are here to kill us.
拿起一根长长的管子
Took this long tubular rod
把它塞到了...
and they put it in...
到我的...
in my...
他是想说他的肛♥门♥
He was going to say his asshole.
几个月前的一天晚上
One night, a few months ago,
我和我前夫起了争执
my ex-husband and I were fighting,
我们经常吵架
which is sort of a usual thing for us.
我终于决定我受够了
I finally decided I'd had enough,
于是我跑了出来
so I ran out,
但我不确定我做得对不对
but I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing.
就在那时我看见了
And then I saw it.
那是天空中的一道火光
It was a fire in the sky,
仿佛是指引前路的光芒
like a guiding light.
它给了我力量
It gave me strength.
鼓励我勇往直前 永不回头
Strength to move on and never look back.
几个月后 我认识了那个不明飞行物的主人
Months later, I came into contact with who I now know
现在我才知道
was the occupant of that UFO.
他的某些特质让我感到安心
Something about him made me feel safe
感觉不再孤单
and not alone.
我知道这和你们的经历都不一样
And I know that that's not what you all have experienced.
但是相信我
But trust me,
根据我的接触
based on my encounter,
我不觉得他们是怪物
I don't think they're monsters.
我认为有些人是来做好事的
I think some of them are here to do good.
不是
Nope!
市政厅
警长办公室
阿比盖尔·霍奇斯
Abigail Hodges.
谁能想到呢
Who would have thought?
恭喜你 案子破了
Well, congratulations on solving the case.
你肯定很高兴
You must be happy.
怎么说 有个人死了
Yeah, well, you know, a man died.
所以也没什么可高兴的
So there really isn't very much to be happy about.
当然 我的意思是...
Of course. I just meant...
你在湖里打捞可是用掉了不少资源
well, you did use up a lot of resources dragging the lake.
可以说是一笔巨资
Like, a tremendous amount actually
我现在还在努力跟镇政♥府♥解释呢
that I'm still trying to justify to the town council.
今年可能没钱在镇里的草坪上举办
Probably can't afford to have Patience Family Day
佩西恩斯家庭日了
this year on the town green.
但你总算查了个水落石出
But hey, you got to the bottom of it.
那才是重点
That's what's important.
没错 那才是重点 谢谢
Yeah, that's right. That's what's important. Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
59酒吧
你好啊 杰伊 你要来点什么
Hello to you, Jay. What can I get for you?
印度淡啤限时特惠
We have a happy hour special on IPAs.
你是要让我喝酒吗 我还不到十八岁呢
Are you offering me a drink? I'm not even 18 yet.
我是请你来杯果汁 装在不透明的杯子里
I meant to offer you a juice in an opaque mug.
其实我只是来问问
Well, actually, I just came in to ask
我能不能为了校报采访你
if I could interview you for the school paper.
镇上所有人都在讨论这次救援
Everyone in town is talking about the rescue.
我真受不了大家这么小题大做
I'm so sick of people making a big deal about this.
不用把我捧得那么高
You don't have to put me on a pedestal.
要不了多久的
It won't take long,
而且我只是为了多赚点学分
and I'm only doing it for the extra credit.
既然这样的话
Oh, well, in that case.
谢了
Thanks.
只有几个问题
It's only a few questions.
-来问吧 -好
- Ask away. - All right.
你以前是奥♥运♥会滑雪运动员
So you were an Olympic skier.
在全世界面前输得落花流水是种什么感觉
What was it like to wipe out and lose in front of the whole world?
并不棒
Not awesome.
你认为你是一个落寞的英雄吗
Would you consider yourself a fallen hero
因为你曾是一个英雄 然后你落寞了
because you were a hero and then you fell?
我不知道 我以为这个采访
Um, I don't know. I thought this interview
应该是关于救援那件事的
was supposed to be about the rescue thing.
-我在丰富背景 -好吧
- I'm establishing background. - Cool.
你的手是怎么回事
So what happened to your hand?
骨折了
Fractured it.
这是我第一次跌到冰缝里
First time I fell down the crevasse.
你跌到冰缝里了
You fell down a crevasse?
是啊 不然你以为发生了什么
Yeah. What did you think happened?
我不知道 我以为你们被困在了山顶上
I don't know. I thought you were stuck on top of the mountain.
你手伤成这样还是爬出来了
You climbed out with your hand looking like that?
是啊 不得不这样
Well, yeah. Kind of had to.
我下落了三十英尺
I was 30 feet down.
阿斯塔和哈里跌落到了更深处
Asta and Harry were down even further.
我知道任何救援都必须要等到
I knew any rescue effort would have to wait
风暴停息之后才来
until the storm had passed,
到那个时候 一切都为时已晚
at which point, it would be too late
那时我们一定都会体温过低然后死亡
as we would have all gone into hypothermia and be dead.
阿斯塔当时可能会死
Asta could have died?
是可能会
Yeah. She could have.
实际上 我们都有可能死掉
I mean, we all could have died actually.
我们都挺幸运的
We're pretty lucky.
我...
You know what, I, um,
我现在想来一杯那个装在不透明杯子里的果汁了
I think I'll take that juice in the opaque mug now.
你个坏女人 我差点就失去你了
You bitch, I almost lost you.
我没事的
Oh, I'm okay.
我感觉就像
I just feel like--
你似乎应该 请我喝一杯或是什么的
you should probably, like, buy me a drink or something
因为我 我的神经就像是煎蛋一样
'cause I'm like--uh, my nerves are like fried eggs.
那我拿两杯苏打水
We're gonna do two sodas.
其中一杯要加伏特加
One with vodka.
当我醒来的时候
When I woke up,
我完全不知道我在哪里
I had no idea where I was.
我是说 上一分钟我还在床上
I mean, one minute, I was in bed,
下一分钟我就躺在了一个路边上的
and the next minute, I was lying in a ditch
水沟里
by the side of the road.
他们还某个东西放到了我身体里
And they put something in me.
看
Look.
我不知道为什么 但是他们在跟踪我
I don't know why, but they're following me.
他们在窃听我
They're listening.
外星人接触者小组
你们可以看到它
Look, you can see it.
外星科技 就是这个
Alien technology. That's it.
-宝贝 -宝贝
- Hey, honey. - Honey.
我为什么闻到了鱼味
Why do I smell fish?
因为我做了鲈鱼
Because I made branzino.
今晚应该是吃卷饼的
Tonight's supposed to be taco night.
这意味着卷饼要挪到明晚吃了吗
Does that mean that tacos are moving to tomorrow night?
因为 明晚应该吃意面
Because that's-- that's spaghetti.
你能放松一点吗 试着走出你的舒适圈
Will you relax, just try to get out of your comfort zone?
好吧 但是
Yeah, but--
麦克斯和萨哈尔在电影院
Max is at the movies with Sahar.
所以 我邀请了一个朋友和她的丈夫来吃晚饭
So I invited a friend over with her husband.
我想让你见见他们 你会喜欢他们的
I want you to meet them. You're gonna love them.
或许我们可以吃鱼肉卷饼
Maybe we could do fish tacos.
这位是我的丈夫 本
This is my husband, Ben.
本 他们是莎拉和理查德·休斯顿
Ben, this is Sarah and Richard Houston.
不必了吧 我们是朋友
Oh, come on. We're friends.
你可以叫他迪克
You can call him Dick.
我们今晚吃鱼
Well, we're having fish.
感谢大家来参加座谈 感谢你们的分享
I want to thank you all for coming and for sharing.
欢迎你们来拜访我
Come down and visit me.
我们在地面层有一个展位
We have a booth on the con floor.
外星人接触者小组
那有很多很酷的商品 谢谢
A lot of cool merchandise. Thank you.
借过
Excuse me.
等下 哈里 你要去哪
Wait. Harry, where are you going?
外星人追踪者 等下
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表