剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
靴子和断足都是在
So both the boot and the foot
同一片区域里找到的
were found in the same area
就在万德斯本格医生的家旁边
right by Dr. Vanderspeigle's place.
你是说那只靴子 断足还有门把手都是
Yeah, you mean the boot, the foot, and the doorknob.
那东西绝对不是船屋上的
That thing definitely didn't come from no houseboat,
可以肯定
that's for sure.
看来我们似乎有了一个新的首要嫌犯
Looks like we might have a new prime suspect.
明早我们去访问一下万德斯本格医生
Let's go visit Dr. Vanderspeigle tomorrow morning,
看看他有什么想说的
see if he's got anything to add.
那是什么
What is that?
我...天...
Oh...my...God.
这是台雀巢咖啡机吗
Is this a Nespresso?
这不算什么 老兄
It's nothing, man.
我不过随手给办公室买♥♥了
I just picked that up for the office.
-在打折 -太棒了 太棒了
- It was on sale. - Yes, yes!
老天爷 老天爷
Oh, my God, oh, my God!
你给我买♥♥了台胶囊咖啡机
You got me a coffee pod machine!
你干什么
Oh, what are you doing?
我是给整个办公室的人买♥♥的
I got that for the whole office.
-你干什么 -才不是
- What are you doing? - Nope.
你是给我买♥♥的
You got it for me,
而且你认同我在门把手这事上的直觉
and you agree with my doorknob instincts.
你的门把手直觉很准 行了吧
You got decent doorknob instincts, all right?
但这台机器是给整个办公室用的
But this whole thing is for everybody.
-不是只给你用的 -才不是
- It ain't just for you. - Nope.
-你干什么 -才不是
- What are you doing? - Nope.
就是给我买♥♥的
You got it for me.
车里的人
You in the vehicle!
举起双手
Let me see your hands!
17分钟后引爆...
我现在别无选择
I have no choice now,
鉴于我的设备会摧毁我
since my device will destroy me.
我会飞离这个美丽的星球并
I will fly away from here and drop the device
将设备投下 以完成我的任务
onto this beautiful planet to finish the job I started.
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
12分钟后引爆...
快点 快点
Double up, double up!
哈里
Harry!
后面还有
There's more!
站住
Freeze!
不许动
Hold it right there.
完了
Oh, no.
我忘了我的披萨了
I forgot the pizzas.
或许我能回过头去取
Maybe I can go back and get them.
我可以开着船
I could take the ship
在飞往太空的路上顺便捎上它们
and pick them up on my way to space.
不行 我有这愚蠢的任务在身
I can't because of this stupid mission.
我好饿
I am so hungry.
他们看起来像黑蚂蚁
They look like black ants.
你们的蚁后呢
Where is your queen?
过来
Come on.
趴下
Get down.
哈里
Harry!
快跑 麦克斯 躲起来
Run, Max! Hide!
哈里...
Harry...
我知道你为什么来地球
I know why you're here.
别引爆装置 求你了 别这样
Don't do it. Please don't do it.
我必须
I must.
-这是我来地球的目的 -我不管
- It's why I came here. - I don't care.
你和过去不一样了
You're not the same.
自从你来到地球 自从你杀了那人
You've changed since you came here,
你就变了
since you killed that man.
我看到过你的改变 我刚才也看到
I've seen it. I just saw it now.
你本可以离开 但你停下来救我们
You could've left, but you stayed to help us.
-你变了 -我没有
- You've changed. - No.
我的任务是杀了所有人
My mission is to kill everyone.
如果你要杀了所有人
If you kill everyone,
那也包括我
you kill me.
你说的没错 我是改变了 但...
You are right, I have changed, but--
我的朋友
There's my friend.
我们是朋友
We are friends?
没错
Yes.
我们是朋友
We are friends.
那么 这意味着你会和我一起去我的星球
So, that means you will come with me to my planet
我们会一起杀掉地球上所有人
and we will kill everyone on Earth together?
什么 不
What? No.
我 我要留在地球上
I-I'm--I'm staying here.
那么我就不会杀掉所有人
Then I won't kill everyone.
好 好
Okay, good.
我会想你的 朋友
I will miss you, friend.
我也会想你的 朋友
I'll miss you, too, friend.
我应该把我的设备处理掉
I should dispose of my device.
它会在80秒后引爆
It will kill everyone on Earth
杀死地球上所有人
when it detonates in 80 seconds.
老天 当然了 快去
Oh, my God. Yes. Go.
快去
Go!
还有件事
Real quick...
我冰箱里
I left some pizzas
还有些披萨
in my freezer.
你想要的话可以拿走
You can have them if you want them.
谢谢
Thank you.
快去
Go!
所有人最终都会死
Everyone has to die eventually.
重要的是你活着的时候所做的选择
What matters are the choices you make while you're alive.
灭杀人类或许能短暂地让我觉得强大
Killing may make humans feel strong in the moment,
但我开始意识到
but what I've begun to realize is,
真正的强大是选择不去灭杀
true strength comes from choosing not to kill.
或许人性的本质
Maybe being truly human
是选择去爱而非杀害
is about choosing to love instead.
但是我感觉
But with that love comes the pain
痛苦和爱相伴而来
that I feel inside me.
我需要回母星
I need to go home.
但愿我越远离人类
Hopefully the further I get from them,
就会越少在乎他们
the less I will care.
最终 我会重获平静
Finally, I will be at peace again.
你会带我回家的吧
You're taking me home, right?
真见鬼了
This is some bullshit!
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表