剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
看 是她偷的
There, she's stealing it.
我就知道
I knew it.
她是个穿紫裙子的女人 黑衣人
She's a woman in a purple skirt, man in black.
我们得提醒哈里
We have to warn Harry.
我就说他能带我们找到外星人吧
Told you he'd lead us to the alien.
你要告诉我是怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what happened?
-我担心死了 -你反应过度了
- I'm worried about you. - You're overreacting.
你以前又不是没保释过我
It's not like you've never bailed me out of jail before.
"反应过度" 行
"Overreacting"? Cool.
我今早醒来看到你发了数百条短♥信♥
I woke up this morning to a hundred texts
还有一条语♥音♥留言尖叫着
and a voicemail from you screaming,
"他死了 他死了"
"He's dead! He's dead!"
好吧 听着 我知道发生了什么
All right, look, I know what happened.
好吗 你和哈里杀了一个人
All right? You and Harry murdered a guy.
这很正常 但我会陪着你
It happens, but I'm here for you.
我们开我的车去加拿大
We're gonna take my car to Canada.
过去之后 我有个滑雪的旧友在朱诺市
From there, I've got an old ski buddy in Juneau.
那里有个银行保险箱 里面有一千块能让我们过活
There's a safe deposit box, 1,000 bucks to keep us going.
三本护照 所以...
Three passports. So...
这...信息量也太大了
That's... A lot to process.
不过 没有 我没杀人
Uh, but, no, I did not kill anyone.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不然我肯定记得
I'd remember.
好吧 好
Right. Right.
好吧 所以警长是对的 我产生幻觉了
Cool, so the Sheriff was right. I'm seeing things.
-新的下限 -达茜 你干了什么
- New low. - D'arcy, what did you do?
我昨晚算是闯进了哈里家
I sort of broke into Harry's house last night,
我看到一个装满肉的冰柜
and I saw a freezer full of meat,
我还以为是具尸体
and I thought it was a dead body.
达茜 你喝了多少酒
D'arce, how much did you have to drink?
差不多能喝的都喝了
Barely anything to drink.
我还吃了点可食用大♥麻♥ 还有我沙发上找到的一片药
I had a couple edibles and a pill I found in my couch.
-不是吧 -听着
- Come on! - Look...
你显然对我隐瞒了什么大秘密
you're obviously keeping some big secret from me.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend!
我不会有事瞒着你的
I would not keep secrets from you.
-你说谎 -我没有
- You're lying. - No, I'm not.
-你就是在说谎 -没有
- Yes, you are. - No.
你说谎有个习惯动作 记得吗
You have a tell, remember?
你一说谎 就特别爱有肢体接触
When you're lying, you get overly huggy
连摸带抱的
and touchy.
才没有
That's not true.
达茜 拜托
D'arce, come on.
谢谢你保释我出来 我得走了
Thanks for bailing me out. I got to go.
达茜
D'arcy.
天
God.
慢点 你跟得太近了
Slow down. You're too close.
天 感觉就像跟我奶奶一起开车出行
Jesus Christ, it's like driving with my grandmother.
"要不你先回去吧 奶奶"
"Why don't you go out back, Memaw,
"去给我织件毛衣"
and knit me a sweater?"
真棒 你让我分心了 我们跟丢了那小混♥蛋♥
Great, you distracted me, now we're losing the little shit.
天啊 你...你还好吗
Oh, my God. Are--are you all right?
请你注意用词
Watch your language, please.
而你欠我一百块自行车钱
And you owe me $100 for the bike.
我看这车没什么问题啊
looks fine to me.
我很乐意等警♥察♥来
I'd be happy to wait for the police.
把钱给她
Pay the girl.
是你害我撞到她的
You're the one who made me run her over.
快走
Let's go.
现在我们跟丢他了
Now we've lost him.
不客气
Pleasure.
-这么久 -一百块啊
- Taking so long. - It's $100.
我的设备充满能量了
My device is at full power.
只要按下按钮 计时器就会启动
With one press of the button, the timer will begin,
大概地球时间90分钟后
and roughly 90 Earth minutes later,
八十亿地球人就将不复存在
8 billion humans will cease to exist.
这是我完成任务的时刻
This is the moment I fulfill the mission
这将永远改变宇宙的进程
that will change the course of the universe forever.
你想吃披萨吗
Are you dreaming of pizza?
妈妈的滋味披萨店
Mama Sap's Pizza is now open
在佩西恩斯镇中心开店啦
in the heart of downtown Patience!
我不能空着肚子去消灭全地球的人类
I can't kill everyone on Earth with an empty stomach.
杰伊在这儿工作吗
Is Jay working here?
我给了她一份兼♥职♥工作
I gave her a part-time job.
爸 我觉得这不是好主意
Dad, I don't think that's a good idea.
你还跟外星人当朋友呢 而我收留杰伊就是坏主意
You're friends with an alien, and Jay's a bad idea?
她来了 你快走
She's coming over. Get out of here!
看来你有新工作了
I see you have a new job.
对 第一天上班
Yeah. First day.
挺好
Cool.
听着 达茜跟我说了山上的事
Look, D'arcy told me what happened on the mountain.
我只想确定你没有...
Just wanted to make sure you didn't lose
丢胳膊少腿什么的
any fingers or toes or anything.
没有...
Uh, no. Um...
都还在呢
Got 'em!
听着 我想告诉你
Look, I was gonna tell you
如果你想聊聊...
that if you ever want to talk about...
任何事都行 我在呢
everything, anything, I'm here.
你想让我跟你聊聊你的事
You want me to talk to you about you?
就...
Well...
-我想着我们可以... -不行
- I was thinking we could-- - No.
当然 没问题
Sure. Yeah.
我得去工作了
You know, I should get back to work.
当然 很高兴见到你
Of course. It was nice to see you.
-你们好 -你也好
- Hello. - Hello.
你好 特瑞弗翠丝女士
Hello, Miss Twelvetrees.
别客气
Help yourself.
我知道你知道了
I know that you know.
我也知道你知道了
I know that you know.
她知道吗
Does she know?
"她"是有名字的
"She" Has a name.
而且她知道了
And she knows.
她知道的可多了
She knows a lot.
我们有麻烦了
We have a situation.
政♥府♥的人在找他
The government is after him.
他们知道我知道他的身份
They know that I know who he is.
什么 怎么会
What? How?
因为他们是政♥府♥的人啊
Because they're the government.
别天真了
Don't be so naive.
什么
Excuse me?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
有时候我会忍♥不住把成年人当成我的同龄人
Sometimes I speak to adults like they're my peers
因为我相比同龄人可成熟多了
because I'm mature for my age.
我在努力适应他们
I'm working on it.
我在房♥间安了摄像头
I hid a camera in my room,
-他们在我房♥里四处乱翻 -什么
- and I saw them search my house. - What?
他们回了趟基地
And they went back to their base,
现在正开车到处找他
and now they're driving around searching for him.
你们怎么知道他们的基地在哪儿
How do you know where their base is?
我们自有妙招
We have our ways.
我手♥机♥呢
Where is my phone?
我从松鼠身上学到
I learned from the squirrels
即使已经吃撑了
that when you've filled your stomach,
也得带走足够多的食物留着以后吃
you should take as much food as you can to eat later.
有了这堆披萨 就算杀光人类
With this pizza stack, I can kill everyone
也够我吃好几天了
and still have pizza to eat for days.
我的肚子现在像塞满垃圾的垃圾袋
And now, with a belly that's bursting
撑得快裂开
like a stuffed garbage bag,
任何事都不能阻止我完成任务
there's nothing stopping me from completing my mission.
应该先测试一下
I should test it first.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表