剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
- Well, I guess that's it. - Really?
-我什么都没感觉到 -你真棒
- I didn't feel anything. - Huh, good for you.
我有 好了 我们走吧
I did. Okay, let's go.
好的
Yes, yes.
记住 要是你不小心
Remember, if you're not careful,
就有可能发生糟糕的事情
something horrible can happen to you.
别担心 我能照顾好自己
Oh, don't worry. I can take care of myself.
对了 你鞋带松了
By the way, your shoe's untied.
骗你的 笨蛋
Made you look, you dummy.
等等 看
Wait, I look!
鞋带的确松了
It it is untied,
所以 哈哈哈
so ha, ha, ha!
我知道你和山姆很亲近
I know Sam and you were close.
你可以做一些事情来缓解悲伤
There are things you can do that will help you.
你可以剪短发 以纪念逝者
You could cut your hair to honor the deceased.
我自己能解决
I can handle it.
也许你应该让我过自己的生活
Maybe you should start letting me live my own life.
操心每一个我认识的男人
Worrying about every man I meet,
每天给我做晚饭
making me dinner every night?
我已经不是16岁了
I'm not 16 anymore.
算了
It's okay.
给我做晚饭还挺好的
The dinner part is nice.
要是你才16岁 你就不会在这了
If you were 16, you wouldn't even be here.
你就会在丹佛
You'd be in Denver.
说得好
Good one.
既然我住在家里 你又开始当我父亲了
Now that I live at home, you're gonna start being my father?
你一直都是我女儿
Well, you never stopped being my daughter.
我希望我死的时候 你也能这么难过
I hope you're this upset when I die.
天啊 爸爸
Jesus, Dad.
那晚的手术服你烧了吗
Did you burn your scrubs from the other night?
没有
No.
你应该烧掉的
You know you should.
你得把山姆的灵魂从这个世界放走
You've got to release Sam's spirit from this world.
-否则他会阴魂不散 -知道
- Otherwise, he'll linger. - I know.
叫什么叫
Shut up!
麦吉尔夫人暗恋你
Mrs. McGill has a crush on you.
不是暗恋
It's not a crush.
她九十了 每周都来
She's 90 and comes in every week
因为她有抑郁症
because she's a hypochondriac.
玩把金拉米牌
A little gin rummy?
只能下次玩了
I'm gonna have to take a raincheck.
明天是大日子
Big day tomorrow.
下次一定打赢你
but I'll beat you next time.
想得美
You wish.
那儿没人
There's no one sitting there.
丹不是我生父
Dan's not my real father.
我妈在我一岁时丢下我走了
My mom left when I was one.
丹收留了我 把我养大
Dan took me in, and he raised me.
他给了我一切
He gave me everything.
但我一直觉得无法融入
But I never really felt like I fit in.
山姆是唯一一个我能说上话的人
Sam was the only one I could talk to about all that.
他死的那晚我真不应该走的
I never should have left that night he died.
我很累 只想回家
I was tired. I just wanted to go home.
他总在我需要的时候陪伴我
He was always there for me.
我也应该陪着他的
I should have been there for him.
他中毒了
He was poisoned.
-你帮不上忙 -也许吧
- You couldn't have helped him. - Maybe.
至少他不会孤独地死去
At least he wouldn't have died alone.
你想玩牌吗
Do you want to play a card game?
好啊
Yeah.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Okay.
我把东西放到办公室去
I'll put my stuff in my office.
这里现在是你的办公室了
This is your office now.
我不想玩牌
I did not want to play cards,
但我知道阿斯塔想玩
but I knew Asta wanted to.
她很难过 我感觉得到
She was sad. I could feel it.
我本不应该能感受到
I should not be able to feel an emotion
别人体内的感受
that is inside somebody else.
碲
Tellurium.
我知道人类因为感情联♥系♥在一起
I know that they are all connected by these feelings,
这些情感...
these emotions...
奉献感...
Feelings of devotion...
难过...
Sadness...
爱
Love.
乔治·祖卡洛斯 传奇《时代》杂♥志♥出版商
希腊神话中有这样一个传说...
In Greek mythology, there exists this legend...
也许现在我和他们联♥系♥更紧密了
Maybe I am more connected to them now
我感到空虚
I had an emptiness
这种空虚无法用薯片或者热狗填满
that no amount of potato chips or hot dogs would cure,
可当我找到碲时
but when I found the tellurium,
这种痛消失了
the ache went away.
这种痛不是来自我的胃
It wasn't coming from my stomach.
而是来自我的心
It was coming from my heart.
人类感情在我内心成长
Human emotions are growing inside of me.
我现在感受到的一种他们称之为孤独的感情
I think the one I feel now they call lonely.
和阿斯塔怀念山姆·霍奇斯是同一种情感
In the same way Asta misses Sam Hodges,
我想念我的星球 我的人♥民♥
I miss my planet, my people.
找到了碲
But having found the tellurium,
我终于可以治疗我破碎的心了
I can finally heal my broken heart
因为一旦我引爆装置
because, once I detonate my device
炸飞地球上的每一个人
and fry every human being on Earth,
我就可以飞回家了
I can fly home.
现在我只需要在不被发现的情况下
Now I just need to find my device
找到我的设备
without being discovered.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表