剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
No, I can see that you're hurting,
也很理解
and I get it.
我们能做朋友 只是
We can be friends, I just it's just...
你不是我的菜
You're just not my type.
就是说 这世上最聪明
So your type is not the smartest
最好的男人不是你的菜
and the best person in the world.
看吧
See, there it is.
你的这种自恋
I think it's just your ego.
就像
It's...
我甚至都不知道该怎么形容
I don't even know how to describe it.
看来你不是很聪明
So you're not very smart?
我他...你说什么
what the...?Did you just say to me?
糟了 人类男人不能对女人太刻薄
Oh, no. Human men must not say mean things to women.
如果不道歉 她会发现我是外星人
If I don't apologize, she'll know I'm an alien.
刚刚太刻薄了
That was mean.
我不该那样说的
I should not have said that.
没错
Yeah.
我是男人 一个人类男人 你很聪明
I am a man, a human man, and you are smart,
相对于
relative to...
我们种族来说
our species.
再见
Goodbye.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
你这个渣男竟然骗我
You lying, cheating bastard.
山姆·霍奇斯病人档案
你好 万德斯本格医生
Oh, hello, Dr. Vanderspeigle.
没想到你还在这儿
I'm surprised you're still here.
霍索恩镇长还没找到替代我的医生
Mayor Hawthorne hasn't found my replacement yet
因为他办事效率低
because he's bad at his job.
这些是山姆的私人医疗档案
Well, these are Sam's private medical files.
我想你可能会需要
I thought you might want them.
不用了
No.
不过好吧
But okay.
既然我都在这儿了
You know, since I'm here,
请问你完成山姆的尸检报告了吗
can I ask if you've finished Sam's autopsy report?
我得等到丹佛实验室那边的
I can't until I get the toxicology results
毒物检测结果才能知道
back from the lab in Denver.
听到他自杀了 我真的很伤心
So sad to find out he committed suicide.
他是被谋杀 就没什么好伤心的了
Because if he was murdered, it would not be so sad.
如果是自杀
Well, if he committed suicide,
将无法获得保险赔付
his insurance claim would be null and void.
我只能指望你了 医生 做正确的事吧
So I'm counting on you, Doctor, to do the right thing.
你需要剪剪头发了
You know, you could use a haircut.
不如到楼下的美发店坐坐
Why don't you come down to the salon?
我亲自给你造型
I'll cut it for you.
我都自己剪
I cut my own hair.
看得出来
I see that.
你俩说什么呢
What was that about?
她支持谋杀
She's pro-murder.
并且她希望你把这个盒子
And she wanted you to take this box
和其他死人的盒子放一块儿
to where the other dead people boxes go.
行吧
Okay, then.
霍奇斯太太带来的 我不知道该放哪里
Mrs. Hodges brought this. I don't know where to put it.
还有 我妈妈很感激
Also, my mom wanted to thank you
那晚你帮我的事
for helping me out the other night.
她想邀请你吃晚餐
She wants to make you dinner.
这很棒 她不用这么客气的
That's nice. She doesn't have to do that.
我们能详细聊聊
we can talk about that.
我先把这盒子放好
So I'm gonna take this box.
我有麻烦了
I have a problem.
我也是 这盒子甩不掉了
So do I. That box keeps following me.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
我就不该带杰伊来这里
I never should've brought Jay here.
她很无辜
She's just so innocent.
根本不知道实情
Walking around, not knowing the truth.
告诉她你是她亲妈
Tell her you're her mother.
是我丢弃了她
I gave her up.
我现在不能因为私心就这样要回她
I can't just drag her back now that it suits me.
她有自己的生活和家庭
She has a life and a family.
得等她自己想知道真♥相♥
You know, knowing the truth should be on her terms
等她准备好了
when she's ready.
杰伊不能再待在这儿了
Jay should not be here.
真有趣
This is interesting.
她想把杰伊送走是因为她爱她
She's willing to send Jay away because she loves her,
而不是因为讨厌她
not because she hates her.
炒了她
Fire her.
不行
No.
我不能这样做
I can't do that.
那我能吗
Can I?
不过
Although...
她快结课了
her class is almost over.
我能保证她取得个好成绩
I could make sure she gets a good grade.
哈里
Harry.
哈里
Harry.
这条围巾是谁的
Whose scarf is this?
我面前这女人吗
Girl up front? This woman?
什么"这女人"
Excuse me. "This woman"?
哈里 请告诉你的女朋友
Harry, why don't you tell your girlfriend
这里是医生办公室
that this is a doctor's office
她不能就这样闯进来
and she cannot barge into an exam room?
我可不是女朋友
I'm not his girlfriend.
我是他老婆
I'm his wife.
老婆
His wife?
哈里跟我说过你早死了
Harry here told me you were dead.
我对你来说是死了是吗 哈里
Do I look dead to you, Harry?
那死人会这样吗
Would a dead person do this?
或这样
Or that?
对不住 那么
Ooh, I'm so sorry. All right, then.
那这怕不是见鬼了
Ooh, and this must be a ghost.
你也死了 我们都死了
You're dead, too. I guess we're all dead.
都死了
Dead!
抱歉 对了
Wow, sorry. Um, right.
你就是个恶魔
You're a monster.
我要回纽约
I I I'm going back to New York.
我不能
I I can't.
"恶魔"是个奶酪牌子吗
"Monster" Is a cheese, right?
来杯你们这儿最烈的酒
Can I have a glass of your driest white, please?
我们这儿从万圣节开始
Well, we've been using the same box of wine
就用的同一种酒 所以
as a stepladder since Halloween, so...
威士忌 你的最佳选择
whiskey... That's your best bet.
天
Oh, dear.
幸运的是
And you're in luck.
现在还算特♥价♥早餐时间
Still in time for the breakfast special,
如果你想 还能加个蛋进去
if you want me to crack an egg into it.
我是在离婚中
I am going through a divorce,
但我还没到需要"威士忌加生鸡蛋"的程度
but I'm not quite at "Egg in my whiskey" phase yet.
离婚 那的确不简单 我理解
Divorce. That's rough. I hear ya.
你离婚了吗
You're divorced?
不 还没有
Oh, no. Not yet, anyway.
有朝一日会的
You know, someday.
我还处于离婚前
Still kind of working on that pre-divorce part.
别费心了
Don't bother.
上帝 人们都是怎么...
Ah, God. How do people...
真是出其不意
Really sneaks up on you.
没错 就像是中风一样
Yeah. It's like a stroke.
我就是不明白一个人怎么可以有如此大的转变
I just don't understand how people can change so much.
他以前非常有活力而且善于展示自己
He used to be so alive and present,
而现在他 很迟钝
and now he's, like, blunt.
我懂迟钝的家伙
I know blunt guys.
我交往的那个人 就好像
Yeah, the guy I'm dating, it's like,
他很直率 这点很与众不同
he's so direct, you know, which is refreshing.
有点性感 但是
It's kind of hot, but...
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表