剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
我怎么能离开她
How could I leave her?
你当时也没有更好的主意
Well, you didn't know any better.
但是我向你保证
But I promise you,
她有一个爱她的家
she has a family that loves her
他们将她视如己出
as if she was their own.
哈里去哪了
Where did Harry go?
忍♥者
Ninja.
她为什么还在这里
Why is she still here?
她在我家的话
How am I supposed to get into my underwear
我该怎么只穿着内♥裤♥看杰里·奥尔巴♥赫♥
and watch Jerry Orbach with that hot ham in my house?
你说过你会永远离开的
You said you were going away forever.
恐怕我今天是有点失态
I'm afraid I didn't handle things very well today.
我真的很想能补偿你
I'd really love to make it up to you.
希望你饿了
Hope you're hungry.
你从哪里拿到的这些牛排
Where did you get these steaks?
从楼下的冷冻柜里
They were in the freezer downstairs.
这不可能 因为门是
That's impossible, because the door is...
开着的
Open!
怪胎 我不知道你为什么把一切都锁起来
You freak, I don't know why you locked everything like that.
我觉得我们在这里不用这样
I don't think we have to do that out here.
我不得不把冰柜的锁给撬开
I had to break the lock of the icebox
好拿到 牛排
just to get the...steaks.
还得去拿些冻豌豆
Got to get some frozen peas.
我去拿
I'll get them.
你真好
You're lovely.
你真安静 你在想什么
You're so quiet. What are you thinking?
想我能不能把你的尸体塞进冰柜
If I could fit your body in the freezer
和另一个家伙放在一起
next to the other guy.
想很多事情
So many things.
你完全不一样了
You're so different.
自从我来到这以后 你就很不像原来的你
You haven't been yourself since I got here.
我就是我
I am myself.
我一直都是我
I've always been myself.
一个男人
A man...
而不是别的什么
and nothing else.
看 这就是我在说的
See, that's what I'm talking about.
我知道你是怎么回事
I know what's going on with you.
你在害怕
You're afraid.
这么说没错
I'll go with that.
我也很害怕
I'm scared, too.
好多人突然来到我们的公♥寓♥
Men showed up at the apartment
说他们需要跟你谈谈
and said they needed to talk to you.
听着 我不在乎你惹了什么麻烦 真的
Look, I don't care what trouble you're in. I really don't.
不管你发生了什么事情
Whatever's going on with you,
我都会在你身边 不论什么事
I'll be there with you, no matter what.
好的 达茜
All right, D'arce.
你想要孤注一掷吗
You want to put yourself out there?
那就来吧
Let's do this.
来吧 猛♥男♥ 我们来跳舞
Come on, you beast. Let's have a dance.
该死
Shit.
真是浪费我的体香剂
That was a waste of deodorant.
晚餐结束了
Well, dinner's over.
接下来做什么
What next?
我只能想到一件事
I can only think of one thing.
在你离开前把平底锅洗了
Scrub the pans before you leave.
*有一位男孩*
*There was a boy*
*一位非常奇怪*
*A very strange*
*被施了魔法的男孩*
*Enchanted boy*
*他们说他游荡了好远*
*They say he wandered very far*
*好远*
*Very far*
*经过了天涯海角*
*Over land and sea*
*然后有一天*
*And then one day*
*在神奇的一天 他来到了我面前*
*One magic day, he passed my way*
*我们谈论了许多事情*
*And while we spoke of many things*
*有弄臣和国王*
*Fools and kings*
*他还对我说*
*This he said to me*
*我们能遇到最美好的事情*
*The greatest thing you'll ever learn*
*就是爱*
*Is to love*
*和被爱*
*And be loved*
*只管去爱*
*Just to love*
*只管*
*And be*
*被爱*
*Loved*
你想要把他送到佐治亚州
You want to send him to Georgia?
我当然不想把他送走
Of course I don't want to send him away.
但是我们的孩子精神出了问题
But we have a broken child.
唯一比将他送走更可怕的事情
The only thing scarier than being away from him
就是如果我们不采取行动 他的情况会更糟糕
is him getting worse if we don't do something about it.
但是 也许他长大后就好了
But maybe he'll outgrow it on his own.
就像吐字不清和...和吮大拇指一样
You know, like the lisp or the‐‐or the thumb sucking.
不 我觉得
No. I just‐‐I think‐‐
我觉得 我们应该给他更多时间
I just think that we should give it more time.
这不一样
This is different.
那个地方是专门帮助他的 而我们做不到
This place is equipped to help him in ways that we can't.
说实话
Be honest.
你觉得麦克斯是个正常的小孩吗
Does Max seem like a normal little boy to you?
不 我想不是
No, I‐I guess not.
我是不是掉发了
Am I losing my hair?
什么 没有 怎么突然
What? No. What?
你不觉得我的发际线往后退了一点吗
Don't you feel like it's gone back a little bit?
没有
No.
《圣餐》
一个真实的故事
麦克斯呼叫萨哈尔 你听到了吗
Max for Sahar. Do you read me?
萨哈尔收到 完毕
Sahar here, over.
我知道你不相信我说的关于外星人的事
I know you don't believe me about the alien.
我父母要把我送走了
My parents are sending me away.
完毕
Over.
我只是说我不记得
All I said was that I didn't remember.
我当然还是相信你的
Of course I still believe you.
没人要把你送走
And nobody's sending you away.
我有一个主意 完毕
I have an idea. Over.
不需要害怕
There's no need to be frightened.
我会照顾好你的
I'll take care of you.
告诉巴贝特哪里疼
Tell Babette where it hurts.
我不知道巴贝特是谁...
I don't know who Babette is‐‐
感觉好棒
Ooh, that feels good.
天啊 你真帅
God, you're handsome.
你也是
So are you.
我不知道我们在干什么
I don't know what we're doing.
我们在重燃爱火
We're reconnecting.
我就知道你依然爱着我
I knew you still loved me.
你甚至不想把那个取下来
Didn't have the heart to take it down.
我们将会永远在一起的
We're gonna be together forever.
我以为你现在应该在佐治亚州被肛测了
I thought you'd be in Georgia by now getting probed.
人类才不会肛测 只有愚蠢的外星人才会这么干
Humans don't probe. Only stupid aliens do that.
我们的人不会这么干
My people don't.
灰种才喜欢屁♥股♥
It's the greys that have the ass fetish.
只有大人之间才能说这种话 我们不喜欢
That's adult language, and we don't appreciate it.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你见到我不该这么惊讶
You shouldn't be that surprised to see me.
碰到你那浮在空中的苹果也许是消除了我的记忆
Touching your floating apple may have knocked out my memory,
但没有弄死我
but it didn't kill me.
也许下次就会了
Maybe next time.
不会再有下次了
There won't be a next time.
别 麦克斯 大人说话呢
Hold on, Max. The adults are talking.
麦克斯不会去那个机构
Max isn't going to that institute.
我曾经为了逃离苏菲祈祷圈
I once held my breath for two minutes
憋气整整两分钟
just to get out of a Sufi prayer circle.
我会教他的
I'll teach him.
我敢打赌他将憋气一小时
I'll bet he'll hold his breath for an hour
成功逃出佐治亚州
to get out of Georgia.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表