剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
wife is in New York.
我不知道
I don't know.
我躲在他的木屋里
I took shelter in his cabin
用了他的DNA
and used his DNA
好获取他的身份
to take his identity.
如果他都不在 你怎么得到他的DNA的
If he wasn't there, how'd you get his DNA?
皮肤细胞 到处都是
Skin cells. They're everywhere.
人类每分钟会掉四万块皮屑
Humans shed 40,000 of them a minute.
我们会把皮肤脱落在一处
My people shed their skin in one piece.
这样更方便吃
That way it is easier to eat.
-恶心 -你们才恶心
- Gross. - You are gross.
等等 他老婆怎么会没发现你是假的
Wait, how did his wife not know you were an imposter?
有些人只会看到
Some people only see
他们想看到的东西
what they want to see.
她看遍了我的全身
She saw every part of me,
可她从没发觉
but she never knew.
等等
Wait.
你睡了她吗
Did you have sex with her?
准确地说 是她睡了我
To be accurate, she had sex with me.
在我上面
On me.
在我身上 在我前面
At me. In front of me.
-哈里 -她让我看着
- Harry! - She made me watch.
苍天啊
Jesus!
万一她怀孕了呢 生个外星宝宝
What if she gets pregnant and has an alien V baby?
不 她没怀孕
No, she is not pregnant.
不然她会散发出一种硫磺味
She would have started to emit a sulfuric scent
然后会被数百个宝宝挤爆开来
and then split open with hundreds of babies.
她走的时候还是完整的
She remained...whole.
所以你之前说你妻子死了 是真的
So what you said about your wife dying was true then?
我们不像人类一样有性别
We do not have genders like humans.
我有过一个伴侣
I had a mate
被我们的后代淹没死去了
who died burying our offspring.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没什么好道歉的
There is nothing to be sorry about.
生产死亡是不可避免的
The birthing death is inevitable.
我们...
My people
不会感到悲伤
do not feel sadness.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我一开始掌控这个身体
Once I assumed this body,
就开始感受到各种情绪了
I started to feel all sorts of things
我从没感受过的情绪
I have never felt.
我不想说这个
I don't want to talk about it.
好吧 行
Okay. Fine.
我有过342个孩子
I had 342 children,
我从没担心过他们任何一个
and I never worried about any of them.
现在我忍♥不住
Now I...cannot stop thinking
会想起62号♥
about number 62.
它继承了我的眼睛
It had my eyes.
天
Jesus.
你有过342个孩子
You had 342 kids?
我以为一个就够难对付了
I thought one was complicated.
别再为送走杰伊而内疚了
You should stop feeling guilty about giving away Jay.
我们将后代留在飓风冰漠中
We leave our offspring in the great ice wind desert,
在那样皮开肉绽的环境下
where the flesh is ripped from the bone
看谁能幸存
to see who survives.
真精彩
Charming.
杰伊就是个幸存者
Jay is a survivor.
她会没事的
She will be fine.
很高兴你了解了真实的我
I'm glad you know about me.
隐藏秘密太难了
It's hard to keep a secret.
人的天性 哈里
It's human nature, Harry.
没人想隐藏真实的自我
Nobody wants to hide who they really are.
听着
All right, listen up.
有白♥痴♥闯入了高中科学实验室
Some shitheads broke into the high school science lab,
现在我们得过去看看
so we're gonna head over there and find out
有没有人看到了什么
if anybody saw anything.
提醒你一下
Also just a quick heads-up,
伊迪丝·派恩的猫被卡住了
Edith Pine's cat got stuck,
我不得不用弹弓把它从信♥号♥♥塔上射下来
and I had to slingshot it down from a cell tower.
猫瘸了 她要起诉我们
Cat's got a limp now, and she's suing,
所以你最好考虑请个律师
so you might want to think about lawyering up.
不用在意我
Don't mind me.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
有人要我收拾一下丽芙副警长的东西
I was asked to gather some of Deputy Liv's things.
那是谁 我只知道公民丽芙
I don't know who that is. I know a civilian Liv,
如果你指的是她的话
if that's who you talking about.
行吧 在熏牛肉三明治变冷之前
Okay, well, I'm gonna gather some of civilian Liv's things
我要收拾一下公民丽芙的东西
before my pastrami sandwich gets cold.
请告诉她我看见她了
Would you please tell her I can see her?
他说他看见你了
He says he can see you.
她让你少管闲事
She says to mind your own business,
她正忙着享受生活
as she is busy enjoying her life.
是吗
Oh, well, you know what?
告诉她我现在更享受我的生活了
You tell her I'm enjoying my life even more.
我可太享受我的生活了
I'm enjoying my life so much
甚至有卡♥通♥小鸟在我头上飞
I got little cartoon birds flying around my head.
你应该听到了吧
You probably heard that.
好的
Yeah.
她说 卡♥通♥小鸟一般
She says that cartoon birds
只有失去知觉时才会出现
usually means you're unconscious.
我要去吃东西了
So I'm gonna go eat.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么帮我
Why are you helping me?
我从小就被教导生物之间是相关联的
I was taught that living things are connected,
每一条生命都很重要
and that every being matters.
你在发烧
You're running a temperature.
越来越虚弱了
You're getting weaker.
你的脸 变得更像
Your face, it's become more...
外星人
Alien?
丑吗
Am I ugly to you?
不
No.
来
Here.
好样的
There you go.
麦克斯以前很怕我
Max was afraid of me.
他有一种非常罕见的基因特征
He has a very rare genetic trait
使他看到的就是我的真面目
that allows him to see me in my true form.
那肯定很可怕吧
That must've been scary.
没错
Yes.
我很怕人们会相信他的话
I was afraid people would start believing him.
"有个外星人在镇上
"Aah, there's an alien in town.
看啊 是外星人"
Look, an alien."
我是说他很害怕吧
I meant that must've been scary for him.
既然你这么害怕被人发现
You know, if you're so worried about getting caught,
为什么还选择做个镇医
then why did you choose to be the town doctor?
他们要我做的 我当时走投无路
They asked, and I was cornered.
他们会怀疑的
They would've suspected.
我不认为是因为这
I don't think that's why.
我觉得你比你以为的更想做个人
I think you're more drawn to being human than you'll admit.
我有权保持沉默
I have the right to remain silent.
怎么了
What's wrong?
呼吸管
My breathing duct
被血堵住了
is filled with blood.
你需要把手伸进去清理干净才行
You have to reach inside and clear it.
要怎么做
how?
我不知道要怎么做
I don't know how to do that.
达茜的酒瓶
Um, D'arcy's flask.
我先给手消毒
Okay, I'm gonna sterilize my hands.
好吧
Okay.
慢慢来 别碰到牙齿
Go slowly to avoid the teeth.
什么 这是牙齿
What? There are teeth?
四只手吗
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表