剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
外星人的事
when I told him about the alien.
没人信我
Nobody does.
其实吧 也许他不信你
Well, look, maybe he didn't believe you
是因为他看不到外星人 好吗
because he can't see the alien, right?
它可能用了什么大脑屏障
It's probably putting up some kind of mind shield
只有你能看透 因为你很特别
that only you can see through because you're special.
对 有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
我作为副警长的一项技能是擅长速写
One of my skills as a deputy is to work as a sketch artist,
如果你跟我描述一下外星人的样子
so if you describe the alien to me,
我可以把他画下来
I could draw a picture of him.
太好了 那我就能把消息传出去了
Great, then I can get the word out!
好吧 从他的眼睛开始
Okay, start with his eyes.
就是...外星人的形状
They're, like, alien shape.
还有鳞片一直长到背后
And then he has these scales going back--
就是 有小圈圈的蓝色鳞片
like, blue scales with little circles.
好的
Ooh, okay.
人类医生要在医学院学很多年
Human doctors have to go through years
才能操作像烧掉瘊子
of medical school to perform a procedure
这样简单的手术
as simple as burning off a wart.
我在自己的星球上是个科学家
I was a scientist on my planet,
所以这对我来说轻而易举
so this is easy for me.
只要给我网络
All I need is the Internet,
我花五分钟就能毕业
and I can graduate in five minutes.
好了
Okay.
来看看那麻烦的玩意儿
Let's take a look at that nasty thing.
你不是长了瘊子的12岁男孩
You're not a 12-year-old boy with a wart.
不是个12岁男孩
Mm, not a 12-year-old boy.
对 哈里 抱歉 这是朱迪
Ah, yes, Harry, sorry. This is Judy.
她需要做骨盆检查
She's in need of a pelvic exam.
我们不得不把她的时间从明天提到了现在
We had to move her up from tomorrow.
好吧
Oh, okay.
骨盆检查
Pelvic exam.
大块头 你喜欢运动吗
So, big guy, you into sports?
不喜欢 但我希望在风把我的生菜吹干前
No, but I am into putting my pants back on
能把我的裤子穿上
before the breeze dries out the lettuce.
是啊 哈里 她不能一整天都耗在这儿
Yeah, Harry, she doesn't have all day.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好的
Oh, yes.
当然
Of course.
好的 我明白了 你坐到一枚耳环上了
Okay, I see your problem. You sat on an earring.
不 那...
No! That...
-抱歉 -那东西就该长在那儿
- Sorry. - That's supposed to be there.
来吧
Here we go.
咱们来好好看看
Let's just get into this, mm-hmm.
有了 检查
Oh, yes, examining.
好了
Uh, yes.
你是拍了张照片吗
Did you just take a picture?
是自♥拍♥
It was a selfie.
我第一天上班
My first day.
这天根本没有变好
The day didn't get any better.
看起来你非常健康
Well, it appears that you are in excellent health.
至于你的口气 你最近有没有
Concerning your breath, did you recently eat
吃过死老鼠
a dead rodent?
你下次可得小心点
You should be more careful next time.
你父母没有保险
Your parents don't have insurance,
如果你再受伤
so if you get hurt again,
他们可能会失去自己的房♥子
they'll probably lose their home
只能流落大街了
and have to live outside on the street.
她刚发现自己的胸部有肿块
She just found a lump in her breast.
你这次能不能试着体贴点
Why don't you try to be a little more calming this time?
我知道自己在干什么
I know what I'm doing.
我听说你发现胸部有个肿块
I see you found a lump in your breast.
对
Yes.
我很高兴你能来
I'm glad that you came in
而且你对自己的健康
and that you've been so diligent
一直很用心
with your health.
如你所知 自我检查
As you know, self-examination
以及适当的筛查
along with appropriate screenings
可以大大提高早期发现疾病的概率
can greatly increase your odds of early detection,
所以我希望你不要担心
so I don't want you to worry.
很多女人都会在胸部发现肿块
Many women find lumps in their breasts all the time,
大部分都不算什么 好吗
and most of them are nothing, okay?
-好的 -很好
- Okay. - Good.
现在让我们看看你的奶♥子♥
Now let's get a look at that tit.
我发现这个女人没有得癌症
I discovered that the woman does not have cancer.
我还发现"奶♥子♥"
I also discovered that "tit"
并不适合描述乳♥房♥♥
is not the preferred term for breast.
哈里 这是我父亲丹 哈里是医生
Harry, this is my father Dan. Harry's a doctor.
他一直在诊所帮忙
He's been helping us out at the clinic.
你好
Hello.
抱歉 他不喜欢医生
Sorry, he doesn't like doctors.
爸爸 你在干什么
Dad, what are you doing?
我有种不好的感觉
I have a bad feeling.
那个人有点不对劲
There's something wrong with that man.
天啊 你在逗我吗
Oh, my God, are you kidding me?
你对每个在我三米以内的男人
You have a bad feeling about every man
都有不好的感觉
within ten feet of me.
我对他没有不好的感觉
I don't have a bad feeling about him.
-这才是问题所在 -你在说什么
- That's the problem. - What are you talking about?
当我看着他 我什么都感觉不到
When I look at him, I feel nothing at all.
阿斯塔的大块头父亲不喜欢我
Asta's large father does not like me.
难道他能看出我和他们不一样吗
Can he somehow tell I am different from them?
今天可太糟了
This day cannot get any worse.
糟糕
Shit.
这孩子是个威胁 他就是不肯放弃
This kid is a menace. He just won't give up.
当我们帮人类建巨石阵的时候
Where was that effort from the humans
怎么看不到他们有这股劲头
when we were helping them build Stonehenge?
一群白♥痴♥坐在一起喝蜂蜜酒
A bunch of idiots just sitting around drinking mead,
让我们做所有的工作 懒惰的德鲁伊人
making us do all the work. Lazy druids.
我不能走
I can't leave.
我马上就能找到我的装置了
I'm too close to finding my device,
我也不要变成另一个人
and I'm not turning into someone else.
我花了好几周才弄明白如何让这个身体工作
It took me weeks to figure out how to get this body to work.
BGM: Out the window
By Violent Femmes
*生命短暂 生活甜蜜*
*Life was short and life was sweet*
*我走上街头的时候在想*
*I was thinking as I hit the street*
*我简直不敢相信*
*I could hardly believe*
*我简直无法想象*
*I could scarcely conceive*
*但我从窗户跳出去了*
*But I had gone out the window*
*我从窗户跳出去了*
*I had gone out the window*
*我从窗户跳出去了*
*I had gone out the window*
*接住我 我们在坠落*
*Oh, catch me, we are falling*
*接住我 我们在坠落*
*Catch me, we are falling*
我得聪明点
I have to be smart.
我不能就这么杀了这孩子
I can't just kill this kid.
会引起太多注意
It will draw too much attention.
喂
Hello?
麦克斯在吗
Hi, is Max there?
你是谁
Who's this?
我是他学校的朋友
I'm a friend of his from school.
我叫埃维斯
My name is...Elvis.
好的 麦克斯 学校的朋友
Yeah, okay. Max, friend from school.
-喂 -嗨
- Hello? - Hi.
我在街上看到你贴的告示了
I saw your poster on the street.
是吗
Yeah?
我看到那个外星人坐巴士出小镇了
And I saw that alien on a bus leaving town,
所以你不用再担心他了
so you don't have to worry about him anymore.
你确定是他吗
Are you sure it was him?
是的 他很帅 像年轻的杰里·奥尔巴♥赫♥
Yes, he was very handsome like a young Jerry Orbach.
上世纪美国著名演员
谁
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表