剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Still not back.
好 我们开始搜查
Okay, well, let's get a search going.
需要镇政♥府♥怎么帮忙都行
Whatever you need from the town, you got it.
我可以准备一架直升机进行搜索
I can prepare the chopper for a search,
但这场风暴在破晓之前恐怕不会停
but this stormfront's not supposed to pass until daybreak.
那时候她们早冻死了
They'll freeze by then.
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right, hey, hey.
深呼吸 我们会找到她们的 丹
Take a breath. We're gonna find them, Dan.
-我可等不到那时候 -丹
- I ain't waiting around for that. - Dan!
他会出事的
He's gonna get himself killed.
-晚上就别等我了 -好 小心点
- Hey, don't wait up. - Okay. Be careful.
好
Okay.
-阿比盖尔 -警长
- Abigail. - Sheriff.
看到了吗 我就说她会成功的
See? I told you she'd make it.
你先上去
Now you're going first.
不行
No.
我们得马上走了
We have to go now.
你没多少时间了 哈里
You're out of time, Harry.
她会看到我是外星人的
She'll see I am an alien.
她不会的
No, she won't.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
你能给我递点卫生纸吗
Could pass me some toilet paper?
这边的用完了
All out over here.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
真是感谢 你救了我一命
Thank you so much. You're a lifesaver.
我们女性得团结起来 对吧
Us ladies have to stick together, right?
你住在镇上吗
You live in town?
对 就在这条路上
Yeah, just down the road.
我丈夫是镇长
My husband's the mayor.
我刚搬过来 一个人都不认识
I just moved here. I don't know anybody.
那你应该记下我的电♥话♥号♥码
Oh, well, you should take my number.
欢迎随时咨♥询♥我 给你
Feel free to pick my brain. Here you go.
我是凯特·霍索恩
I'm Kate Hawthorne.
凯特 我姐姐就叫这个名字
Kate. That's my sister's name.
莎拉·休斯顿 谢谢你的电♥话♥号♥码
Sarah Houston. Thanks for the number.
-我肯定会用到的 -随时联♥系♥
- I'll be sure to use it. - Call anytime.
好了 我要去解放保姆了
Okay, gotta go relieve the babysitter.
你有孩子吗
Oh, you have kids?
就一个 我们有个小男孩叫麦克斯
Oh, just one. We have a little boy named Max.
麦克斯 真不错
Max, that's wonderful.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
坚持住 哈里
Stay with me, Harry.
阿斯塔
Asta!
你到底上哪去了 我现在去接你
Where the hell are you? I'm coming to get you.
我没事 爸爸
I'm okay, Dad!
别多问 我需要你帮忙
Don't ask questions. I need your help.
天啊
Oh, God.
-他怎么样了 -不好
- How is he? - Not good.
快去找人帮忙 快点
Go get help. Go get help!
好吧
Okay.
佩西恩斯诊所
快点 他在外面
Hurry. He's out here.
佩西恩斯诊所
什么鬼
What the hell?
阿斯塔
Asta!
阿斯塔
Asta?
阿斯塔 你在吗
Asta, are you here?
阿斯塔 这是什么情况
Asta, what the hell's going on?
-你好啊 爸爸 -见鬼
- Hey, Dad. - Hell no.
爸爸
Dad.
你和那玩意鬼混在一起干什么
What are you doing hanging with that thing?
你知道"那玩意"是什么吗
Do you know what "that thing" is?
那东西现在违反了一大堆卫生标准
Well, it's violating a whole bunch of health codes,
这是肯定的
I know that for sure.
你能直接说出来吗 让我们别聊岔了
Can you just say it, so there's no confusion?
我的冷库里为什么有个外星人
Why's there an alien in my freezer?
-对 好吧 -阿斯塔
- Yes, okay. - Asta?
寒冷能减缓出血速度
The cold slows the bleeding,
而且他不光是个外星人
and he's not just an alien,
还是我们认识的某个人
and the alien is someone we know.
镇长 我就知道
The mayor. I knew it.
不对 爸爸 是哈里
No, Dad. It's Harry.
那个医生是个外星人
The doctor's an alien?
你还想让我在他那做年度体♥检♥
And you wanted me to get a yearly checkup from that thing.
我放任自己变得太像人类了
I allowed myself to become too human.
这就是我无法完成任务的原因
That's why I couldn't complete my mission.
是我的错
It's my fault.
如果我放任不管 他会死的
If I don't do something, he will die.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
丹 你在里面吗
Dan, you back there?
该死
Shit.
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
在外面等着我
Be right there!
我们能相信那个生物吗
Can we trust that creature?
他现在有难 而我们能帮忙
He's in trouble, and we can help.
我不喜欢这样 但只要你相信他 那行吧
I don't like it, but if you believe in him, okay.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
不过让他...它离鱼远点
Just move him... it away from the fish.
好
Okay.
你好吗 警长
How you doing, Sheriff?
我很好 我看到你的车在门口
I'm good. I saw your truck out front.
我只想确保
I just wanted to make sure
你没有自己去找她们
you weren't taking things into your own hands.
阿斯塔是个坚强的女人
You know, Asta's a strong woman.
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
我们就等着风暴停了 先弄点汉堡吃
Let's just wait out the storm and fire up some burgers.
你没听说吗 她们回来了
Ha! Haven't you heard? They're back.
那个医生出事了
Doctor got in an accident.
阿斯塔带他去布拉多克做核磁共振了
Asta had to take him to Braddock for an MRI.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 那就好
Well, good. That's... that's good.
你还好吗 丹
You all right, Dan?
你好像一副见了鬼的样子
You like you done seen a ghost or something.
我没事 我猜只是太担心了
I'm okay. I guess it's the worry.
好吧
Right.
那好吧 晚安
All right, then. Well, night.
解除紧急搜救
Stand down on the search.
她们已经下山了
They made it down off the mountain.
收到 警长 我们会通知的
Copy that, Sheriff. We'll notify.
哈里 天啊
Harry. Oh, God.
哈里 醒醒
Harry, wake up.
哈里 你越来越糟了
Harry, you are getting worse.
告诉我该怎么帮你
Tell me how to help you.
没有无线电 一切都完了
Without my radio, it's over.
-让我死吧 -不行
- Let me die. - No.
哈里 等等
Harry, wait.
看
Look.
现在你能帮我们了
You can help us now.
你找到了
You found it.
对
Yeah.
如果她知道她给了我什么
If she knew what she was giving me,
她肯定会让我去死的
she would let me die.
告诉我要怎么帮你
Tell me how to help you.
我的腿
My leg.
正在让我恶化
It's poisoning me.
如果你不切断它我就会死
I will die if you don't chop it off.
你要让我们干什么
We need to do what?
你听到了 拿上砍肉刀
You heard him. Grab the meat cleaver.
没事的 不会有事的
Uh, it's okay. It's gonna be okay.
好了
All right.
好了 哈里
Okay. Harry.
不会有事的
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表