剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
甚至非常精确
It's pretty accurate.
他用了小的大理石弹珠
Yeah, he even used tiny marbles
作为火星旁的两颗月球
for the two moons of Mars.
那可不是月球 那是中转站
That's not a moon. That's a transit station.
蓝色那颗是天王星
The blue one is Uranus,
-只是提醒一下 -是的
- in case you didn't know. - Oh, yeah.
我听说很多混球住在那里
I heard a lot of assholes live there.
我之前也讲过一个笑话
I told a joke earlier too.
警长的球也是他的蛋蛋
The sheriff's balls are also his nuts!
好了 我想是时候
Okay, I...you know, I think it's probably time
-上♥床♥睡觉了 -不 不要 他还不能走
- for us to go to bedld? - No, no, no! He can't go yet!
我还想
I want...
给他们读读我写的《授者》读书笔记
to read them my book report about "The Giver"!
想听呢 我喜欢《授者》
I'm game. I love "The Giver."
我就是个大方的人呢
Bit of a giver, myself.
并且用他与生俱来的能力望向远方
And using his gift to see beyond,
他找到了一架雪橇并向圣诞屋呼啸而去
"He finds a sled and rides it down to a Christmas house."
"终"
"The end."
-真精彩 -好了
- Incredible story. - All right.
我想已经过了某人的睡觉时间了吧
I think it is past somebody's bedtime.
也许是两个人的
Maybe two people's.
哈里 谢谢你能来
Harry, it was so lovely having you.
还有达茜 的到来
And, D'arcy, you... were here too.
-谢谢 -没错
- Thank you. - Yeah.
改日再聚吧
Let's do this again sometime soon.
好呀 具体什么时候呢
Yeah. Like when, exactly?
就
Just, uh...
-你也是 -好
- I know. You too. - Yup.
不要走
Don't go!
放开他 立刻马上
Let him go, buddy, now.
-行了 -麦克斯 放开
- All right. - Max, now. Now.
-本 帮忙拉着他 -不要
- Ben, could you take him, please? - No!
好了
Okay.
回头见 姐妹
See you around, sister wife.
过来抱抱
Come on, girl.
行吧
Okay.
我不禁开始想这孩子并不是装的
I'm starting to think the kid's not faking.
他也许是真的喜欢我
He actually likes me.
也难怪 我可是人见人爱的外星人
And why wouldn't he? I'm a likable alien.
太好了
Yes!
你家到了
This is your home.
你要吻我吗
Are you gonna kiss me?
这一幕我在电视上看过
I've seen this on TV.
我可以的
I can do this.
这算不上 最差的一次吻
It's it's not the worst... kiss I've ever had.
这是死后尸僵
It's rigor mortis!
我的老二也死了
My penis is dying!
你来早了
Hey, you're early.
你奶奶打电♥话♥来了
Your grandmother called.
她的背又疼了
Her back's hurting again.
你觉得我们能给她注射点类固醇激素吗
You think we can bring her one of those steroid shots
就像山姆以前给她的那样
like Sam used to give her?
当然
Um, sure,
不过我们需要在医生的指导下打♥针♥
although we need a doctor to administer the shot.
而哈里今天下午值班
And Harry's on call this afternoon.
-他跟我们一起去就行了 -我不想让他去
- So he can just go with us. - I don't want him to go.
我不想去
I don't want to go.
我不想男人那么孩子气
Well, I don't want men to act like children.
看来我们都得不到自己想要的
So I guess none of us get what we want.
失陪了
Excuse me.
记下来
Take note.
我们还没找到尸体
We got no body yet,
但这片湖肯定藏着一些线索
but this lake definitely is holding some clues.
所有这些 这些物品
Now, all of these items here, this here,
这一切可能都和死亡案件有关
this could all be linked to the death.
别忘了还有这个
And don't forget this.
我不这么认为 警官
Yeah, I don't think so, deputy.
长官 湖里有个门把手...这可不太正常
Sir, a doorknob in the lake...that's not exactly normal.
正常 好吧
Normal? Oh, okay.
我来问问你 快问快答 副警长
Let me ask you something. Pop quiz, deputy.
船会沉吗
Can a boat sink?
-会 -船屋是船吗
- Yes. - Is a houseboat a boat?
-是 -船屋有门吗
- Yep. - Houseboats have doors?
-门有把手吗 -有
- Do doors have knobs? - Yeah.
看吧 在湖里发现门把手是很正常的
See? Completely common to find a doorknob in a lake.
写下来
Write that down.
克里特斯知道的
Cletus know that.
对吧 孩子
Don't you, boy?
你知道的 不是吗 是吧 你知道的
You know that, don't you? Yes, you do!
我最喜欢的副警长是谁
Who's my favorite deputy?
谁是世界上最好的副警长
Who's the best deputy in the world?
我讨厌克里特斯
你是 你是最可爱的副警长
You are! You're the cutest deputy!
你的爪子怎么了
What are you doing with those paws?
有意思
This is interesting.
我从没经历过这种事
I've never experienced this before.
没人说话
Nobody is talking.
显然你可以和其他人类在一起
Apparently you can be with other humans
并且仍然享受孤独
and still be alone.
我喜欢
I like it.
我能感觉到幸福在我内心涌动
I can feel the happiness welling up inside me.
我要尿尿
I need to pee.
那个牛仔男是个不错的作家
That cowboy's a pretty good writer.
他曾是个不错的作家
He was a pretty good writer.
然后你杀了他 你还记得吗
And then you killed him. You remember?
别看我
Don't look at me.
据当地报纸 那只是一起单纯的抢劫案
According to the local paper, it was a simple robbery.
我听说暴♥力♥在美国的农村地区蔓延
I hear violence is up in America's rural areas. Hmm.
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
我们的任务是找到坠机的外星人
Our orders are to find the alien that crashed,
而不是到处杀人
not to go around murdering people!
我们的任务是把一个外星人交给主管
Our orders are to deliver an alien to the general
并且不让任何人知道
without anyone knowing about it.
所以 没错 事情会急转直下
So, yeah, things are gonna get messy.
你表现得好像我们坐在这里
I mean, you're acting as if we can just sit here
那个外星人就会来找我们似的
and the alien's going to come to us.
我来给你总结一下
Let me sum this up for you.
我要除掉一切会妨碍任务的东西
I'm eliminating anything that gets in the way of this mission.
如果你还不停抱怨 那可能就是你
which might be you if you don't stop whining.
所以闭...嘴
So shut the...Up.
你尿尿时会发抖吗
Do you shiver when you pee?
有时候会
Sometimes.
很好
Good.
这
Oh! It's...
这可真爽
This is good.
在感染部位注射
您已进入南乌特印第安人保留地
-他们来了 -丹和阿斯塔
- Hey, they're here! - Dan and Asta!
-丹 -他们来了
- Hey, Dan. - There they are.
生日快乐
欢迎
Welcome.
阿斯塔阿姨
Auntie Asta.
看到你真高兴
I'm so happy to see you.
-嗨 叔叔 -嗨 大家伙
- Hi, Uncle. - Hi, guys!
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
-小家伙 他都长这么大了 -没错
- Oh, the little man, he's getting so big. - I know.
你还记得诊所的哈里吧
Oh, you remember Harry from the clinic.
山姆去世后他一直在帮忙
He's been helping since Sam's passing.
他会帮奶奶治疗背痛
He's gonna help with Grandma's back.
山姆的事我很遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry about Sam.
很高兴你能来 哈里
Nice to have you, Harry.
我别无选择 她逼我来的
I had no choice. She forced me to come.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表