剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
a ham and pineapple lovers' convention.
这两个也没什么区别 对不对
I mean, they're pretty much the same thing, right?
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
这个要往左滑吗
Do you swipe left on this thing?
是这样用的吗
Is this how this works?
你知道如果我用电♥话♥簿打你
You know if I beat you with a phone book,
是不会留下伤痕的对吧
it don't leave no bruises, right?
我都不知道是真是假
I don't even know if it's true,
我也没有电♥话♥簿
and I don't have a phone book.
我懂了 它们很不一样
I see that they are very different
非常不一样
very different.
他就是不开口
Couldn't break him.
这孩子能去中情局工作了
Damn kid could work for the CIA.
真没见过这样的
I ain't never seen nothing like it.
他们管药贩子叫"药剂师"
They call the dealer "The pharmacist."
什么 谁告诉你的
What? Who told you that?
几个孩子
A couple of kids.
没人知道那人的名字
Nobody knows the dealer's name
因为分发药品的过程很复杂
because distribution is so complex.
要先把钱放在无障碍洗手间
You leave money behind the third tile
第三块砖后面
in the handicap bathroom,
然后要找到一个储物柜
and then you find a locker combo
粘在每月优秀学生榜下面
taped underneath the student of the month board,
这样才能找到
and, finally, there it is.
那是个死人开的处方
It's a prescription written by a dead man.
好吧 现在你知道我为什么把你留在门外了吧
Okay, now you see why I left you outside of the door, right?
提前规划接下来几步
Thinking, like, six steps ahead.
就好像你在下象棋
It's like you're playing chess
而我们其他人在下跳棋
and the rest of us are playing checkers.
所以这个药剂师 这个药贩子
So this pharmacist, this dealer person, right--
肯定是个内部人员才能拿到药对吧
they gotta be an insider to have access like that, right?
等一下 等等 那个女孩不就
Hey, wait a minute. Wait, don't that girl right there,
她不是在诊所工作吗
don't she work at the clinic?
就那个看起来很臭屁的
Surly-looking one right there.
对 那是杰伊
Yeah, that's Jay.
杰伊
Jay.
为什么阿斯塔没把她写在嫌疑人名单上
Why would Asta leave her off the list of suspects?
可能因为杰伊就是那个内部人员
Maybe because Jay is our insider.
将跳棋军
Checker mate.
将军就行了
Or check.
我觉得回纽约对你来说是最好的
I think going back to New York would be the best thing for you.
-我不喜欢那里 -什么
- I don't like it there. - What?
说一个你不喜欢纽约的地方
Name one thing you didn't love about New York.
9/11.
好吧
That.
不管你喝多少杯 都不会通灵
No matter how many shots you've had, you're not psychic.
欢迎来到我们当地的小酒吧
Welcome to our little local watering hole,
59酒吧 好吧
The 59. Okay.
这其实是佩西恩斯最古老的建筑物
This is actually the oldest building in Patience.
匾牌上有写
There's a plaque on the wall.
是啊 只要你不算原住民历史
Yeah, if you don't count indigenous history
古老到没有记录
since before recorded time.
我们会把那个匾牌取下来的
And we will be taking that plaque down.
其实我2000年在悉尼划赛艇的时候
I actually got to know a lot of the indigenous people of Australia
认识了很多澳大利亚原住民
when I rowed crew in Sydney 2000.
你去了悉尼奥♥运♥吗
You were in Sydney?
我2006年在都灵参加过滑雪
I skied Torino in '06.
真的吗 太厉害了
Really? That's incredible.
这是伊森 新来的医生
This is Ethan, the new doctor.
-伊森取代了哈里 -欢迎来到佩西恩斯
- Ethan is replacing Harry. - Well, welcome to Patience.
看看这些以前的采矿设备
Wow, check out all the old mining equipment.
对了 你是新来的 我猜...
Oh, yeah, you're new here, I guess, so...
致敬59人
to the 59.
致敬59人
To the 59!
相信我 我做了功课
Trust me, I've done my research.
59人舍己救1人 非常动人的故事
59 died to save one. Such an amazing story.
-60个人死了 -什么
- 60 died. - What?
59人舍己救1人 但那一个人也死了
59 died to save one, but that one died too,
所以很明显死了60个人 对吧 阿斯塔
so 60 died, obviously. Right, Asta?
你可问住他了
You got him there.
我认为伊森医生只是想用这个箴言
I think Dr. Ethan was just using the motto
强调这场悲剧积极的一面
to put a positive spin on the tragedy,
关注其中的人文情怀
focusing on the human element.
跟人有关的就是所有人都死了
Human element is that everybody died.
他们被活活压死
They were crushed to death.
对 其实这是原来的小镇箴言
Right, which was actually the town motto before,
但我们发现寓意不太好
but we realized it was a very bad motto.
达茜真幽默
D'Arcy is funny.
在遇到你之前她就是我朋友了 所以...
She was my friend before you met her, so...
我希望我也能和达茜成为好朋友
Well, I'm hoping D'Arcy and I can become good friends too.
好吧 或许你们都能和她做朋友
Well, maybe you can both be friends with her.
别说话 让他们争
Ah, shut up. Let 'em fight.
哪个你不要就归我了
I'll take whichever one you don't want.
抱歉
Sorry.
我得来认领我老公了 回家吧
Have to steal my husband. Let's go home.
你好 我是伊森 新来的医生
Hi, I'm Ethan, the new doctor.
哈里 你可没说过你老婆这么迷人[法语]
Harry, you didn't tell me your wife was so charmante.
谢谢
Oh, merci.
您会说法语吗
Vous parlez fran?ais?
会一点点
Un peu, oui.
我叫伊莎贝尔
Je suis Isabelle.
每个人都爱他 他是怎么做到的
Everyone loves him. How is he doing this?
是他的笑容吗 还是他的眼睛
Is it his smile? Is it his eyes?
我几乎能看到他眼中的人性
I can almost see his humanity in them.
不好 他比我长得更好看
Oh, no, he is more beautiful than me.
-该走了 再见 -这么快吗
- Time to go, bye. - So soon?
你们不想来场骑马比武
You don't want to get on a horse and joust
或者掰手腕什么吗
or arm wrestle or something?
脱掉衣服全力以赴 或者不脱
Shirts off, shirts off--on.
-还是脱了吧 因为这里很热 -好了
- Off maybe 'cause it's hot in here, so... - Okay.
我觉得我和万德斯本格医生
I think Dr. Vanderspeigle and I are above
都不需要争夺男性支配地位
chest-thumping displays of male dominance.
好吧
Okay.
我打过了我妻子
I beat my wife.
什么
What?
他是说掰手腕
At arm wrestling.
抱歉
Sorry,
他说话方式比较奇特
he does have a way with words.
你确定想要这样吗 哈里
Are you sure you wanna do this, Harry?
他的笑容让我又爱又恨
His smile makes me want to love him and strangle him.
我觉得他的牙齿好像比我多
I think he has more teeth than me.
好了 任何时间都要有一只脚着地
Okay, one foot on the ground at all times.
手背压到吧台上算赢
Back of the hand to the bar is a pin.
三 二 一 开始
Three, two, one, go.
我的肩膀 你把我的肩膀弄脱臼了
Oh, my shoulder! You dislocated my shoulder!
致敬59人
The 59!
哈里
Harry!
我的天啊
My God.
为什么没人为我喝彩
Why isn't anyone cheering for me?
单蛋哥
One nut?
阿斯塔 你能帮我把胳膊装回去吗
Asta, will you help me pop it back in?
-好的 没问题 -倒霉
- Yes, okay. - Shit.
-你能帮助我吗 -我托住它
- Can you help me? - Yeah, I'm gonna support these.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
You ready? One, two, three and...
-可以了 抱歉 -好的 没问题
- Okay. I'm sorry. - Yeah, okay.
-我没事 我没事 -伊森
- I'm good, I'm good. - Ethan!
哈里
Harry, wow!
早上好 我美丽的妻子
Hello, my pretty wife.
我做了你喜欢的咖啡
I have coffee just the way you like it
加燕麦牛奶和无冲突糖
with oat milk and conflict-free sugar.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表