剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
And I just wanted to see your son's room.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嗯
Yeah.
不要放弃
Just don't give up.
现在女人生小孩的时间越来越靠后
Women are having babies older and older now.
谁知道以后会怎么样呢
You just never know.
问题其实不在我
I'm actually not the problem.
迪克那样说只是因为他太难为情了
Dick only said that because he's so self-conscious.
但他的精♥子♥活力不足
But he has very low motility.
如果你想试试的话
Look, if you want to get a taste for it,
你可以随时帮忙照看麦克斯
you can babysit Max whenever you want.
那太好了
Oh, I would love that.
我会超级用心照顾他的
I'll take such good care of him.
有趣的是
What's interesting is that
特尔斐 库斯科 以及萨克塞瓦曼的砌石风格
the masonry style of Delphi, Cuzco,
完全一致
or Sacsayhuamán are virtually identical,
它们被看作是"世界的肚脐"
and they're considered "Navels of the world"
神明从天上下凡
where deities descended from the sky
开化当地种群的地方
and imparted knowledge to the local population.
所以这些地方位居星球的两个对立端点
So those places are on two opposite ends of the planet,
却有着同样的故事
and they have the same stories.
你一定很好奇
So you have to wonder
这些人是否
if these people had been visited
被同样的生物造访过
by the same beings.
如果是的话 你就要问了
And if so, then you have to ask the question,
它们是谁 它们从哪里来
"Who were they? And where did they come from?"
-你真应该上电视 -确实
- You should be on television. - Okay.
-我该走了 -希望没烦到你
- I have to go. - I hope I didn't bore you.
不会
No.
你没有水果花了
You're out of fruit flowers.
我把蜜瓜留给你了
I left you the honeydew melon.
尝起来像老女人的香水
They taste like old women's perfume.
凯特不喜欢蜡烛吗
Kate doesn't love the whole candle thing?
我有一次不小心把蜡滴在她头上了
I accidentally spilled some wax on her head once.
她失去了一些头发
She lost some hair.
-是的 -还能怎么办呢
- Yeah. - What are you gonna do?
我懂我懂
Yeah, I get it. You know,
莎拉有时候也会挑剔我的事
Sarah can get pretty particular about the things I do too.
确实是一群活力十足的女士
Very passionate, very passionate ladies.
也可以这么说
Oh, that's-- that's one word for it.
要点火试试吗 给你看看过程
Want to fire it up? Show you how it's done.
-好 -你确定
- Yes, yes. - You sure?
当然啦
Please, yeah, yeah, oh.
好了
Okay.
-我觉得这很放松 -是嘛
- I just find it pretty relaxing. - Yeah.
缓解了我当镇长的压力
Helps me cope with the pressures of being mayor,
尤其在镇上的医生被杀之后
especially after the town doctor was murdered.
太可怕了
That's horrible.
没错
Yeah, yeah.
不过我们刚逮捕了一个人
We did just make an arrest though.
这是佩西恩斯自十九世纪以来的第一起谋杀案
And it was the first murder in Patience since, like, the 1800s.
我一直想说的是
I've always wanted to say, you know,
"在我眼皮底下可别想 老兄"
"Not on my watch, buddy."
但是呢 确实在我眼皮底下发生了
But yeah, it was-- it was on my watch.
现在想来 案发当时我好像就在那条街上
Think I might have been across the street when it happened.
你喜欢南瓜香料吗
Do you like pumpkin spice?
差一点
Mmm. That was close.
感觉所有人都在谈论我
It's like everybody is talking about me
就像我是什么大英雄一样
like I'm some big hero...
除了我真正救的那两个人
Except for the two people whose lives I actually saved
好像都完全无视了我
that incidentally are both completely ignoring me.
我现在应该和我的朋友在一起玩
You know, I should be hanging out with my friend right now.
婊♥子♥ 我就是你朋友啊
Bitch, I'm your friend.
我可比阿斯塔与你更亲密
We're closer than you and Asta.
我俩在高中可是分享了男朋友
We shared a boyfriend in high school.
你是指你背着我睡了那个男的吗
You mean the guy that you slept with behind my back?
我抓了抓他的老二 他很喜欢
I grabbed his dick, and he was into it.
我能怎么做 拒绝吗
So what am I supposed to do, say no?
说的也对
Oh, yeah. Fair point.
我只是很不爽 我根本联♥系♥不上他们
It just, like, bothers me I can't get ahold of them.
我发了一天短♥信♥了
I've been texting all day.
我不知道 也许她出了什么事
I don't know, maybe something happened to her.
也许他们其实有什么事
Maybe they're not okay.
我也不知道 我都快疯了
I don't know. It's kind of freaking me out.
也许她的确遇上了坏事呢
Yeah, probably something bad did happen to her.
她可能被绑♥架♥了
I don't know. She probably got kidnapped or something or,
像是 有人跟踪她
like, people are after her and,
她被塞进汽车后备箱什么的
like, she's in the back of a car, like, in a trunk,
边尖叫边敲打箱门
like, screaming and, like, pounding
或许她已经死了
and, like-- or she could be dead.
她可能死在臭水沟
She could be dead in a ditch somewhere,
浑身是血
like, covered in blood
开膛破肚 肠子外露
and, like, intestines are, like, trailing out--
-你是真的想开导我吗 -好了
- Is this supposed to help me feel better? - Okay.
我们接下来要转到卡拉OK环节了
So we're gonna switch gears over to karaoke.
首先让我们有请丽芙·贝克献唱一首
First up, we have our own Liv Baker singing a song for us.
上来吧
Come on.
*我的身影之下一定很冰冷*
*It must have been cold there in my shadow*
*你的面容之上从未有过阳光*
*To never have sunlight on your face*
*你满足于让我闪耀*
*You were content to let me shine*
*这是你爱我的方式*
*That's your way*
*你总是退居一步*
*You always walked a step behind*
*让我拥有所有荣光*
*So I was the one with all the glory*
发生了什么
What the hell is happening?
*而你才是拥有力量的勇士*
*While you were the one with all the strength*
*面容美丽 却籍籍无名*
*A beautiful face without a name*
*如此之久*
*For so long*
*笑容耀眼 却暗藏苦痛*
*A beautiful smile that hides the pain*
*你是否知道*
*Did you ever know*
*你就是我的英雄*
*That you're my hero*
*是我的憧憬*
*And everything I would like to be*
*我能翱翔天际*
*I can fly higher*
*堪比神鹰*
*Than an eagle*
*你就是助我上青云的清风*
*You are the wind beneath my wings*
我愿意
Okay.
看来我又重新当上副警长了
Guess I'm deputy again.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
我第一次知道买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥这个概念
I first learned the concept of two for one
是市集上临期法棍大甩卖♥♥的那天
when there was a sale on day old baguettes at the market.
但是逮住这位外星人追踪者
But having this Alien Tracker in my grips
并且发现他身上正好有我要的芯片
and discovering he was implanted with the very chip i need
比起白得一块
is even more exciting
两英尺长的面包片来说 更让我激动
than getting an extra two-foot-long crouton.
不许动
Don't move.
我要从你的脖子里拿出那项外星技术
I'm taking that alien technology out of your neck.
等等 我的孩子在哪里
No, wait. Where is my baby?
什么孩子
What baby?
三十年前在公车上你们从我妻子手中抢走孩子
The one you took out of my wife 30 years ago on the bus.
我们不会做这种事 那是灰人干的
We don't do that. That's the Greys.
你就是灰人
You're a Grey.
-你居然敢这么说 -求你不要取出来
- How dare you! - Please don't take it out.
如果他们回来了 这是他们找我的唯一方法
It's the only way they can find me if they come back.
也是我能见到儿子的唯一方法
It's the only way I'll ever meet my son.
他们不会回来找你
They're not coming back for you.
他们已经达到目的了
They already got what they wanted.
我认识你
I recognize you.
你在那个外星人接触者小组
You were in that Experiencer Panel.
是的
Mmm, yeah.
我听了你的发言
I heard what you said up there.
非常感人 不过你得小心了
It was very touching. But you should be careful.
-什么意思 -各种各样的原因吧
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表