剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
很好 那他肯定死了
Good. Then he'll be dead.
我会找到他的坟墓并吐上口水
I'll find his tombstone and spit on it.
你没办法那么做
You won't be able to
因为他将会被火化
because he's going to be cremated
骨灰将会撒进海里
and have the ashes sprinkled into the ocean.
很好 那我也吐上口水 吐在你DNA上
Fine. Then I'll spit on it, and it'll hit your dead DNA.
不 那也不可能 因为我骗了你
No, it won't. Because I tricked you.
他的骨灰没有被撒进大海
He didn't really have his ashes put into the ocean.
我藏在了你的口袋里
I snuck them into your pocket.
所以你往大海里吐口水时
So, when you were spitting into the ocean,
他就一直在你的口袋里嘲笑你
he was in your pocket laughing at you the whole time.
你的口水永远不可能吐中他
Your spit will never get near him.
我们又赢了
We win again.
吐中了
I got you.
我觉得我刚刚做的应该
I don't think what I just did was...
不是正常的人类行为
normal human behavior.
我们把你逼疯了吗
Are we driving you crazy?
赶紧习惯吧
Get used to it.
我们俩都会憋气
We're both holding our breath
等你保证你会永远不会烦他
until you promise to leave him alone.
等我们晕过去了 他们就会觉得是你干的
When we pass out, they'll think you did it.
很好 那样安静多了
Good. It'll be quieter.
太好了 我有更多空气了
Great. More air for me.
谢谢 我要再来点
Thank you. I'll have some more.
你们看上去好蠢
You look silly.
听着 你们还要憋多久
Look, I mean, how long is this?
好吧
Okay.
好了 停下
Okay, stop!
-你们想要什么 -休战
- What do you want? - A truce.
你和我爸妈说我没有疯 让我能继续留在家里
You tell my parents I'm not crazy so I can stay home,
我就不会告诉所有人你是外星人
and I'll stop telling everyone you're an alien.
杀掉他行不行 我还能杀掉他吗
What about killing him? Can I still kill him?
不行
No!
"休战"这个词就暗示了这一点
That's pretty much implied in the word "truce."
来吧
Go ahead.
握手言和
Shake on it.
好吧
Fine.
还有什么问题吗 麦克斯
Any questions, Max?
有 我为什么能看到你
Yeah. Why can I see you?
你了解多空间时空穿梭吗
Are you familiar with multidimensional space travel?
很了解
Very.
有的人基因上就和其他空间的频率
Some humans are genetically more tuned
更加和谐
to the frequencies of other dimensions,
所以他们能看穿我们的分子构造
so they can see beyond my molecular reconstruction.
就像那件蓝黑的衣服
Like that was blue and black
但有的人觉得那是白金的
but some people saw it as white and gold?
那不是白金的吗
It wasn't white and gold?
不是
No!
我有一个问题
I have a question.
人类吃披萨的时候为什么要折起来
Why do humans fold pizza when they eat it?
基础工程学
Basic engineering.
平摊着吃太软了
It's too floppy when it's flat.
纳斯卡地画到底是什么
What are the Nazca lines?
古老的外形涂鸦
Ancient alien graffiti.
外星人会大便吗
Do aliens poop?
人人都会大便
Everybody poops.
跟书上说的一样 我就知道
Just like the book. I knew it.
我刚发现麦克斯发现了我本来的身份时
When I first discovered that Max knew who I really was,
我很恨他
I hated him for it.
也许我其实并不恨他
Maybe I did not actually hate him.
我只是恨他给我带来的感受
I just hated how he made me feel inside.
我感到暴露在众人眼中 非常脆弱
I felt exposed, vulnerable.
也可以说是我憎恨我自己
In a way, I hated myself.
但是和这些孩子聊了短短十分钟后
But after talking to those kids for just ten minutes,
我就感觉到我的恨烟消云散了
I could feel my hatred going away.
也许还有比恨更加强大的东西
Maybe there's something out there stronger than hate.
饿了吗
Hungry?
我的钱只能买♥♥得起一杯咖啡
I've only got enough for coffee.
没关系
Well, that's okay.
家人之间不用付钱
Family don't pay.
既然这样 我要两个汉堡
In that case, I'll get two burgers‐‐
一个堂吃 一个带走
one for here and one to go‐‐
还有一块派
and a slice of pie.
好的
Yeah, all right.
警长
Sheriff?
山姆的毒理报告出来了
Sam's toxicology results are in.
肉毒杆菌毒素A的含量水平超高
Botulinum toxin A levels are through the roof.
山姆是被毒死的
Sam was poisoned.
上帝老爷啊 我们这儿出了个杀人凶手
Holy shit sticks! We got ourselves a murder!
-副警长 -是 警长
- Deputy. - Yeah. Sheriff.
-好了 继续查 -好
- All right. Get on it. - Okay.
-继续 -嗯 请享受你的早餐
- Get on it. - Yeah. Enjoy your breakfast.
-好 谢谢 女士 -好
- All right, thank you, ma'am. - Okay.
我对她有很多感觉
I feel many emotions about this one.
我觉得和她很亲近
I feel close to her.
但有时候 我希望能远一点
Yet sometimes, I want to be far away.
我不恨她
I don't hate her.
我只是...需要...睡眠
I just...need...sleep.
看来能让她再多活一天
I guess she can live another day.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表