剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
更别说我父亲了
Not to mention my father.
也对
Right.
吉米
Jimmy.
真是一团糟
It's so messed up.
我该对他们说什么
What am I supposed to say to someone like that?
我会去见他
I mean, I'm gonna see him.
可我不能和阿斯塔说话 我不能和我父母说话
And I can't talk to Asta. I can't talk to my parents.
我或许现在都不应该和你说话
I probably shouldn't even be talking to you right now,
但我觉得我快要疯了
but I feel like I am losing my mind
我需要一个在镇上可以倾诉的人
and I need someone in this town to talk to--
你完全可以和我说心里话
You can totally talk to me.
我不能这样生活下去了
I can't live here like this, okay?
我不能
I can't do--
你不能一味逃避
You are not running away from this.
而且你也不是孤军奋战
And you are not alone.
我会帮你的
I can help you.
你能给我免费的洋葱圈吗
Can you get free onion rings?
这是计划的一部分
It's part of the plan.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
你杀了哈里·万德斯本格
You killed Harry Vanderspeigle.
没 我没有
No, I didn't.
不要对我说谎
Do not lie to me.
好吧 我承认 但是他先动手的
Okay, I killed him, but he started it.
你知不知道你做了什么
Do you have any idea what you did?
你不能就这么随意杀人 这里的规矩不是这样的
You cannot just murder someone. That is not how it works here.
人类一直以来也在自相残杀
Humans kill people all the time.
有人杀了山姆·霍奇斯
Someone killed Sam Hodges, so...
是的 你也看见了这对我的影响
Yeah, and you saw what that did to me,
对我们所有人 而你竟也做了同样的事
to all of us, and you did the same thing.
不行
No.
再见 结束了
Goodbye. This is done.
-我们结束了 -不 不要这么说
- We are done. - No, don't say that.
-等等 -干什么
- Wait, wait. - What?
你干什么
What?
会好起来的 就像歌♥词中所写的
It'll be okay. It's like the song.
"喔 孩子 一切都会好起来的"
"Ooh, child, things are going to get easier."
"喔 孩子" 别走
"Ooh, child" Stop.
-不要碰我 -我很抱歉
- Don't touch me! - I'm sorry.
你不能就这么离开我
You just can't leave me.
不要教我做事
Don't tell me what I can and cannot do.
看来你真的融入了
Wow, you are really getting a hang
这种人类男性做派
of this human-male bullshit.
不要走 我很伤心
Don't go. It hurts!
你
It's--
是你
it's you.
是你让我有了情感
You're the reason that I feel it--
让我的欢愉与愤怒交织
the joy and the fury all wrapped up.
你想要愤怒
You want fury?
回你的星球去吧 哈里
Go back to your planet, Harry.
不论你是谁
Whoever you are,
是什么东西 我都不想再见到你了
whatever you are, I never want to see you again.
可我们不是朋友吗
But we are friends.
我不是你这种人的朋友
I am not friends with people--
不是人
I mean... not people.
不管你是什么
I don't know what you are.
至少我知道你不是什么 你不是我的朋友
But I know what you're not. You are not my friend.
我以为你是我的朋友
I thought you were my friend.
我不喜欢这样
I do not like this.
我不喜欢这个地方了
I don't like this place anymore.
90分钟后引爆
我
So, I, uh...
我猜你就是我父亲吧
I guess you're my father.
没错
Yeah.
要是你再碰阿斯塔一下 我会杀了你
If you ever touch Asta again, I'll fucking kill you.
感觉好点没
Feel better?
达茜 你在
Oh, D'arcy, what are you--
达茜 别
D'arcy, don't!
你♥他♥妈♥
Son of a bi--
达茜
D'arcy!
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
不要
Oh, no!
小心 别挡路
Look out! Out of the way!
嗯 我感觉好多了
Yeah. Yeah, I feel better.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我们该走了
We--we should go now.
特瑞弗翠丝女士
Miss Twelvetrees?
嗨 我是麦克斯·霍索恩
Hey, it's Max Hawthorne.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
哈里来这里的目的是杀掉所有人
Harry's here to kill everyone,
我知道他要去哪里
and I think I know where he's going.
请问
Excuse me.
你是镇医吗
Are you the town doctor?
我是
Yes, I am.
你这伤口很严重啊
Oh, that is a nasty cut--
镇医
Town doctor.
那个孩子说对了
That kid was right.
他确实是我见过最帅的外星人
He is the prettiest alien I've ever seen.
你小心点
Yeah. Just be careful, all right?
我们不知道这只怪物有什么能力
We don't know what this monster's capable of.
好
Yeah.
佩西恩斯诊所
急救车通道
保持畅通
违章车辆将被拖走
快点 快点
Move, move. Let's go.
这是什么鬼
What--what the hell is this?
来
Come on.
我就知道你们是真的
I knew you were real.
行吧 我帮你抓到了外星人
Okay. I-I got you your alien.
所以我现在和她可以分开了吧
So now I'm officially done with her.
抱歉 但这个女人实在是
I'm sorry. This woman is...
一个精神失常的疯子
an unhinged psychotic.
我完全同意
I agree completely.
关门
Close it up!
等下 你们难道是黑衣人
Wait, are you--are you guys men in black?
省省吧你 这群人可不叫这名
Oh, would you stop it. They're not called that.
少看点电影
You've watched too many movies.
如果我想要他们的介入
And if I wanted them involved,
我会告诉我上司的
I would've told my superiors.
可这样我们就不可能抓到外星人了
And then we wouldn't have an alien, would we?
"我们"是指
Who's we?
这超出了你们的想象
This is bigger than anything you could imagine.
真可惜 你不能见证故事的结局
Too bad you won't be here to see how it all plays out.
除掉他
Get rid of him.
跟你说了
I told you.
-我得到的命令不一样 -好吧
- I have different orders. - Okay, um...
晚点再杀
Kill ya later.
我不明白
See, I don't get it.
我是说 先是山姆 再是这对流浪情侣
I mean, first Sam, then this roving couple
四处对人们进行恐怖袭击
going around terrorizing people.
所有上报失踪/盗窃的物品均由783号♥警员于03:05进行走访以便交叉参考
公园警卫
N·韦斯特兰
区域负责人
L·斯内登
别误会 我喜欢骚乱
Don't get me wrong, I like the mayhem.
可喜欢了
I like it a lot.
可能的话 甚至有点过于喜欢了
I might like it a little too much, if that's possible.
当然可能
It is.
事实上 这挺吓人的
It's quite frightening, actually.
别忘了那只断足 还有对应的靴子
Don't forget the foot with the matching boot.
但
But...
有可能这一切都只是个巧合吗
can it all really be just a coincidence?
我不相信巧合
I don't believe in coincidence.
我也不信
Oh, me neither.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表