剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
有时就 就真的很无情
Sometimes it's... it's really brutal.
完全正确 上帝 他们都是一个样
Exactly. God, they're all the same.
-可能是同一个人呢 -或许 有两个他
- Probably dating the same guy. - Maybe there's two of them.
你可真能想象
Can you imagine?
不好意思 我以为你是我的老婆
I'm sorry. I thought you were my wife.
麦克斯有些事想跟你说
Max has something he would like to tell you.
说吧 麦克斯
Go ahead, Max.
我为了溜进你的小屋 偷了你的钥匙
I stole your keys and made a copy of them
并重新配了一副
to sneak into your cabin.
什么
What?
我对这个控告感到十分惊恐
I am horrified at this accusation!
不 他没有指控你什么
Oh, no, he didn't accuse you of anyth...
我不接受你的道歉
I don't accept your apology!
他还没有道歉
Well, he hasn't apologized yet.
我说的有点超前了
I'm getting ahead of myself.
麦克斯 继续说把
Max. Go on.
对不起
I'm sorry.
很好
Good.
现在 我 不接受你的道歉
Now I...do not accept your apology!
你 你必须得接受
Well, you... You have to accept it.
为什么
Why?
这是条例规定的
Those are the rules.
那他不是真的抱歉 所以我不接受这次道歉
Well, he's not really sorry, so I'm not accepting it.
万德斯本格医生说得没错
Dr. Vanderspeigle is right.
麦克斯
Max
真心说出你的歉意
say it like you mean it.
但是我并不是真心的
But I don't mean it!
你的行为愚弄不了我 外星人
Your act doesn't fool me, alien.
我知道你在你的地下室里发现了我们
I know you found us in your basement
然后用某种手段偷偷地把我们送回家
and somehow snuck us home.
我感觉我被攻击了 我很敏感的
I'm feeling attacked. I am snowflaking.
麦克斯 够了
Max, that's...that's enough.
你看到我们的情况了吧 万德斯本格医生
Do you see what we're dealing with, Dr. Vanderspeigle?
他就是不肯放下
He just won't let up.
我有个办法
I have an idea.
他们很显然疼爱这个孩子
They obviously love this kid.
我不确定为什么
I'm not sure why.
他是个威胁
He's a menace.
我从阿斯塔那学到爱
I learned a lesson from Asta about love.
它可以被用做武器
It can be used as a weapon.
好了 麦克斯
Okay, Max.
我将给你做一个简单的测试
I'm going to give you a simple test.
这些人中 哪一个是我
Which one of these people... is me?
你知道我没法这样辨认出你
You know I can't tell by this.
如果这里有一个恶心的外星人的照片
If there was a picture of a gross alien
或是个愚蠢的鼻涕虫 我很愿意指出来
or a dumb slug, I'd point to it.
-真伤人 -麦克斯
- Hurtful. - Max.
请别再瞎胡闹了
Please stop fooling around.
这是很严肃的
This is serious.
行吧
Fine.
-这个人 -不
- This one! - No!
别再耍把戏了 小兄弟 那个是罗素·克劳
Enough games, buddy. That's Russell Crowe.
不对 那个是山姆·尼尔
No, that's Sam Neill.
不 他是那个澳大利亚人
No, the Australian guy
演过一个关于数学天才的电影
from the genius movie with the math.
-不对 我保证 不是的 -好了
- No, I promise you, it's not... - Hey!
够了
Snap out of it!
麦克斯指错了
Max got it wrong.
甜心 他是谁
Sweetie, who is this?
-你认不出来他吗 -不
- Don't you recognize him? - No!
我这辈子从没见过这个男人
I've never seen that man before in my entire life.
我原谅你
I forgive you
闯入我的房♥子 麦克斯
for breaking into my house, Max.
我原谅你
I forgive you
因为你是一个生病了的小孩
because you are a sick little boy.
而且 她说对了 他是山姆·尼尔
And she's right. It's Sam Neill!
他演过侏罗纪恐龙纪录片
From the Jurassic-era dinosaur documentary!
-我 -他在说谎
- I... - He's lying!
他给我设了套 他在骗你
He's setting me up! He's tricking you!
他根本不是真的医生
He's not even a real doctor!
-麦克斯 -我玩得很开心
- Max. - Well, this has been fun.
我赶紧从窗户跳出去好了
I'm just gonna go jump out a window real quick.
麦克斯
Max.
这比我想的还要严重
It's worse than I thought.
他很显然
He obviously suffers
患有严重的"怪兽恐惧症"
from a severe case of teraphobia.
怪兽恐惧症
Teraphobia?
总是看见怪物或是其他可怕的东西
Seeing monsters and other scary things.
这是你最需要担心的
If you worry about one thing, it should be that.
另外
Also...
他可能患有脸盲症
he might suffer from face blindness
和焦虑症
and anxiety...
而且 参考你的头骨
and looking at your skull...
他有可能还会发际线后移
he's probably gonna have a receding hairline.
这太可怕了
This is horrible.
如果怪兽恐惧症没有加以治疗
If teraphobia is untreated,
麦克斯就会有很严重的问题
Max can have severe issues,
一生都没有多少头发可不是什么趣事
and going through life without hair is no fun.
但是
But...
有一所特殊学校
there is a special school
唐纳利学院
针对像麦克斯这样的小孩
for kids like Max...
在佐治亚州
in Georgia.
佐治亚州
Georgia?
唐纳利学院
我们只需要一个确凿的证据[冒烟的枪]
We just need a smoking gun.
我们没有找到烟 甚至 我们连枪都没找到
We ain't got no smoke. Hell, we ain't even got a gun.
我询问了所有可能的目击证人
I interviewed every possible witness,
我也检查了所有证物 我
and I examined all the evidence. I...
你现在在逗我玩吗
Are you shitting me right now?
你在玩悠悠球吗
Are you playing with a yoyo?
抱歉 长官 它 它能让我冷静
Sorry, sir. It, uh...it calms me.
我也需要冷静 把它给我
Well, I need to be calm. Give me this.
没有可能的嫌疑人
Got no viable suspects.
没有动机 我们什么都没有
We got no motive. We got nothing!
该死 我们甚至还不能确定
Hell, we don't even know for sure yet
他是否是被谋杀的
if he was even murdered!
真棒 你把它弄坏了
Great, you broke it.
长官 山姆不像是会自杀的人
Sir, Sam doesn't seem the suicide type.
我觉得他是被谋杀的
I think he was murdered,
我也认为那和湖里的脚有关
and I really do think it's somehow related to the foot in the lake.
别管那只脚了
You know what? Screw that foot.
据我们所知 那玩意是从北边顺流而下的
For all we know, that thing floated downriver from up north.
现在甘尼森可能有个一只脚的混♥蛋♥
There's probably some one-footed sumbitch up in Gunnison,
正单脚跳着嘲笑我们呢
hopping around, laughing at our asses right now.
我不觉得他还能笑得出来
I don't think he laughs much.
我以为有连环杀手时 太开心了
I was so happy when I thought we had a serial killer.
感觉很棒
It felt good.
看看这些街道
I mean, look at these streets!
一点也不危险 漂亮极了
They're not mean! They're beautiful!
你知道科罗拉多斯普林斯
You know how many violent crimes
去年有多少起暴♥力♥犯罪吗
Colorado Springs had last year, hmm?
超过五百起
Over 500.
五百
500!
幸运的混♥蛋♥们
Lucky bastards.
别灰心 长官 明天是宾果之夜[猜数字游戏]
Cheer up, sir. Tomorrow is bingo night.
拉贝勒太太说不定又会突然开始揍神父
Maybe Mrs. Labelle will sucker‐punch the priest again.
她比西葫芦蛋糕还疯狂
Yeah, she is crazier than zucchini cake.
是啊
Yeah.
其实她是我姨妈
Actually, s‐she is my aunt.
好吧 那也不能在蛋糕里放蔬菜
Okay. Still shouldn't put vegetables in cake.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表