剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
花♥花♥公♥子♥ 酗酒 不怎么会游泳
Playboy, drinker, bad swimmer.
下来 小家伙
Whoa. Down, boy.
快下来 小家伙
Down, boy.
下来 这是我的尸体
Down! This is my body.
这是我的尸体
This is my body.
不 快放开
No, let go!
哈里 你在家吗
Harry? Are you home?
是的 我在家 我就是站在这 啥也没做
Yes, I'm home just standing here doing nothing.
不错 看上去像是个有趣的夜晚
Oh, cool. Looks like a fun night.
你们在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我们本来在沙滩上看着他们在湖里打捞
We were down at the beach watching the lake being dragged.
就像我们小镇版的汽车电影院那样
It's like our town's version of a drive-in.
我们可以借用一下你的厕所吗
Can we use your bathroom?
麻烦了
Please?
厕所在后面
It's back there.
但是之后你们得立马离开
But then you have to leave right away.
-我非常忙 -是的 我们知道 忙着闲
- I'm very busy. - Yeah, we know, doing nothing.
我不喜欢他了 是非常不喜欢他了
I'm over him. Like, so over him.
我甚至因我喜欢过他而感到尴尬
Like, I'm embarrassed that I was into him.
你为什么要翻他的东西
Why are you going through his stuff?
你能以此更多的了解一个人
You can find out a lot about a guy this way.
他所有的维生素都有
He's got all the vitamins.
维生素A B C 天呐
A, B, C--oh, my God.
都是按照字母表顺序储藏的
They're stored in alphabetical order.
他是个疯子
He's a maniac.
我太"性奋"了
I'm so turned on.
我们准备走了
We are gonna go.
你千万别进去
Do not go in there.
我是开玩笑的 我没有在你浴室里大便
I'm just kidding. I didn't shit in your bathroom.
我得去参加派对了 不好意思 你没被邀请去
Gotta go to a party. Sorry, you're not invited.
差不多算是个女生之夜
Kinda a girl's night thing, so yeah.
-好的 -认真的 没什么大不了的
- Okay. - Seriously, it's not a big deal.
就是 我的前任 JT 他非常成功
It's just, like, my ex, JT, he's, like, really successful
他在山上有个超级大的房♥子
and he's got this, like, really big house in the hills
他求着我过去
and he's, like, begging me to go,
这...对他来说很尴尬
which...embarrassing for him, you know?
那我很疑惑你为什么还在这
Then I'm confused why you're still here.
-快去吧 -好了 没事了
- Go. - No, we're good.
我懂了 那我们下次再见
I get it. So we'll see you another time.
谢谢
Thank you.
就像是他吃醋了但几乎没藏住
It's like he's jealous but barely hiding it.
他藏得挺好的
He's hiding it pretty well.
他可能会跟踪我们
He's probably gonna follow us.
不 他不会的
No, he's not.
-我的天呐 -你太古怪了
- Oh, my God. - You're so weird.
姑娘们 你们带身份证了吗
Hey, you girls got ID?
你们在这干什么
Oh, what are you doing here?
那个贱♥人♥打电♥话♥搬救兵了
This bitch called in for reinforcements.
达茜
Aww, D'arce.
谢谢 该死的 我们开始吧
Thank you. Let's do the damn thing.
这给你
Give it to you.
你有更给力的东西吗
Ugh, do you have anything stronger?
我吸了足够塞奇喝一周的奶
Pumped Sage enough milk for a week.
-我要出来浪一浪 -你看起来真性感
- I'm trying to be out‐out. - Ooh, you look hot.
你为什么打扮得像个黑帮老大的妻子
Ooh, why are you dressed like a mob wife?
你为什么不这么穿
Why aren't you?
我有丈夫 你只有猫
I have a husband. You have a cat.
而且
Besides,
这是塞奇出生以来我第一次晚上出来浪
this is the first night I've been out since Sage was born.
我才不要穿野马队卫衣和牛仔裤
I'm not gonna waste it on a Broncos jersey and jeans.
我看中一个人了 我想跟他
I see somebody I wanna talk to...
用臀部交流感情
with my butt.
好吧
'Kay.
小心点
Hey, watch it.
-滚远点 熟♥女♥ -熟♥女♥
- Kick rocks, cougar. - Cougar?
我们认识一个住在这里的家伙
We know the guy that lives here,
也许 我们会让他把你撵出这里
so maybe we could have him just kick your ass right out of here.
谁 JT的老爸 他不在镇上 夫人
Who, JT's dad? He's outta town, lady.
夫人
Lady?
看看这两个老太婆
Check out the MILFs.
你是邀请我来参加高中派对吗
Did you invite me to a high school party?
天啊 我靠
Oh, God. Holy shit.
不不 这不好玩 行吗
No, no, no, this isn't funny, okay?
我浪费时间开了48公里车 雇了保姆
I wasted a 30‐mile drive, a babysitter,
还抹上了最好的口红来到这
and I smeared my best lipstick to be here.
-抱歉 -天啊
- I'm sorry. - Oh, my God.
达茜在哪 我靠
Where's D'Arcy? Oh, shit.
-我要杀了她 -天啊 天啊
- I'm gonna kill her. - Oh, God, oh, God. Oh, God.
你跳得真好
You're a good dancer.
你很苗条
And you're skinny.
像蟋蟀一样
Like a cricket.
-你想要上楼吗 -为什么 楼上有什么
- You wanna take it upstairs? - Why, what's upstairs?
不不
Oh, no, no, no.
天啊 牙套
Oh, my God, braces? Ugh.
高中派对
Ugh, high school party.
你的新男朋友怎么样 你跟他做过引体向上吗
How's your new boyfriend. You get into his Pull‐Ups yet?
我觉得刚才那是他第一次勃起
I think that was his first boner.
我猜你忘了JT的儿子也叫JT
I guess that you forgot that JT also has a son named JT?
他自恋又不是我的错
It's not my fault that he is a narcissist.
好吧 好吧
Wow, okay, okay.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-干什么 -你们要来点吗
- Why? - You guys want some?
太好了 我们在Z时代毒品老巢
Oh, great. We're in a Gen Z drug den.
那是山姆的 你是从哪搞来的
Hey, these are Sam's. Where'd you get these?
我的口袋里
From my pocket.
晕 她的意思是 是谁把这些给你的
Burnout, she means who gave them to you?
这个处方是他死后开的
This prescription was written after he died.
医生没有给你开这些药
You weren't prescribed these.
我要把这个拿走 如果你对此有意见
I'm taking them, and if you have a problem with that,
我要报♥警♥了
I'm gonna call the cops.
-这是怎么回事 -我们走吧
- What was that about? - Let's just get out of here.
等等 杰伊
Wait. Jay?
靠
Oh, shit.
这些孩子们怎么比我们还颓
How are all these children more wasted than us?
够了 我要回家去抱我的宝宝了
Okay, yeah, I'm going home to snuggle my baby.
你们两个 你们需要回家了
You two, you need families.
又或者是需要律师
Or maybe a lawyer.
真是太难为情了 帮我
This is embarrassing. Help me.
好的好的 来吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's do it.
好了
All right.
今晚的事很抱歉
Sorry about tonight.
你还太年轻了 不知道那个派对到底有多糟糕
You're too young to know how sorry that party really was.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Course.
去睡觉吧
Just get to bed.
等一下
Oh, hang on, um...
我知道你最近过得很艰难
I know you've been going through a hard time lately.
不管你什么时候遇到了困难
Whenever you're having a rough time,
就烧一些雪松 给自己熏香吧
just burn some of this cedar and pull the smoke around you.
这是我爸教我的 会有帮助的
Something my dad taught me. It'll help.
真奇怪 不过好吧
That's weird, but okay.
谢谢 特瑞弗翠丝女士
Thanks, Ms. Twelvetrees.
阿斯塔 你准备好了吗
Asta, are you ready?
阿斯塔
Asta?
山姆
Sam!
你没事吧
You okay?
-我们走吧 -好 我们走
- Let's get out of here. - Yeah, let's do it.
坐前面 公主 我可不是专车司机
Up front, princess. I'm not a chauffeur.
我的意思是 好吧
I mean‐oh, okay.
我们就这么做
That's how we're doing it?
对 我们就这么做
Yep, that's how we're doing it.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表