剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
我们具有模仿其他物种
We have the ability to mimic other species'
生理形态的能力 但我太虚弱了
anatomical forms, but I am too weak.
我在变回原形
I'm changing back.
不了
Oh, nope.
-拜托 -不
- Please - No!
那个发光的东西是什么
What is that glowing stuff?
你在流血 对吧
Oh, you're bleeding, aren't you?
是的
Yes.
我真没想到今天
This is not exactly how I thought
我要干这些事
I'd spend my day.
你知道
You know,
你是外星人
you being an alien
倒是合理多了
sort of explains a lot.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
我的飞船坠毁了
My ship crashed.
我一直在这座山上寻找
I've been searching for something I lost
我丢失的东西
up on this mountain.
什么意思 可以打回家的无线电吗
What do you mean? Like, a radio to phone home?
你怎么猜到的
How did you guess?
我们对外星人的了解
well, all we know of aliens
都来自电影
is from movies,
所以那要么是给家里打电♥话♥的无线电设备
so it's either a radio to phone home,
要么你就是来杀我们的
or you're here to kill us...
还要吃了我们
And eat us.
我们不吃人类
We do not eat humans.
行吧
Okay.
现在 你能修好我吗 拜托
Now can you fix me, please?
修好你 我都不知道你的运行原理
Fix you? I don't even know how you work.
跟你们一样 我有个封闭的血液循环系统
Like you, I have a closed circulatory system.
所以你要是不帮我止血 我会流干的
So I will bleed out if you don't stop it.
好吧
Okay. Um...
好
Okay.
来看看
Let me take a look.
你那里还是人类
That part of you is still a human.
我刚碰到了你的鸡鸡
I just touched your penis.
我不介意
I do not mind it.
-感觉挺好... -闭嘴
- It feels good... - Stop talking.
你好像伤到了一条外星人的动脉
I think you nicked an alien artery.
你们有动脉吗
Do you even have arteries?
得把伤口灼烧止血 用那个
You need to cauterize the wound. Use that.
这个
This?
好吧
Okay.
来吧
Yes.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
跟你们这种脆弱的种族不同
Unlike your delicate species,
我们对疼痛的忍♥耐度相当高
my race has an incredibly high pain threshold.
好吧
Okay.
阿斯塔
Asta!
阿斯塔
Asta!
达茜
D'arcy!
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're okay.
你们还好吗
Are you okay?
我们没事
We're fine!
一切都...很好
Everything's...fine.
我要试着爬到顶上
I'm gonna try to make it to the top!
你们别乱动
Don't move!
达茜会去求助
D'arcy's gonna call for help,
这会儿我爸肯定已经知道我失踪了
and by now my dad will know that I'm missing.
很快山上会布满
Soon the whole mountain will be swarming with people
来找我们的人
looking for us.
杀了那怪物 抓住那野兽
Kill the creature! Catch the beast!
杀了他 杀了那怪物
Kill him! Kill the creature!
抓住那野兽
Catch the beast.
这样不妙
This is bad.
我越虚弱...
The weaker I get...
就越会显形
The more alien you become?
这确实可能会很麻烦
I see how that could be a problem.
市政厅
希望你明白
I hope you understand
那些千禧一代今年已经撞死了我六只鸡
that I have lost six chickens this year to millennials
他们开着纳粹车在我家门口飙车
racing down my road in their Nazi cars.
我需要减速带
I need speed bumps.
警示牌不行 我要减速带
Not warnings. I need bumps.
我需要大型的减速带
I need big bumps.
-大型减速带 -大型的
- Big bumps, yep. - Big bumps.
我一定会好好研究的 弗莱厄蒂太太
I am definitely going to look into this, Mrs. Flaherty.
一定 好吗 您保重
Most definitely. Okay? Be well.
知道你的问题在哪吗
You know what your problem is?
请赐教
Please tell me.
你得学会拒绝
You need to learn how to say no.
我不能随便拒绝 我是镇长
I can't just say no. I'm the mayor of this town,
我要对这里的居民负责
and I have a responsibility to the people here.
行吧 可你先得对你自己负责
Okay, but you got a responsibility to yourself first.
我不想看到人们像那样对你发号♥施令
I don't like seeing people push you around like that.
我没被发号♥施令
I...I don't get pushed around.
你今天有结婚纪念日晚餐对吧
You got your anniversary dinner, right?
谁挑的餐厅
Who picked the restaurant?
这好像不关你的事
Well, I'm not sure that's any of your business.
我懂 妻子想选
I get it. Wife wants to pick.
可你知道她真正想要的是什么吗
But you know what she really wants?
她希望你能直接做主
She wants you to take charge.
你就得直接选好餐厅
All right, you gotta pick the restaurant.
帮她拉出椅子 为她点好食物
You know, pull out her chair, order for her.
懂吗 这才浪漫
Right? It's romantic.
不客气
You're welcome.
说实话 我觉得你不是最有资格
Yeah, to be honest, I'm not sure you're the best judge
评论女人想要什么的人
of what women want, you know?
是吗
Oh, really?
此话怎讲
And why is that?
我也不知道 我们问问丽芙副警长吧
I don't know. Let's ask Deputy Liv.
等等 做不到 因为她辞职了
Oh, wait, we can't because she quit.
行吧 我看明白了
Oh, okay. I see how it is!
你知道我们部门跟政♥府♥是平级吧
You know I'm a co-equal branch of government, right?
走着瞧 伙计 这招太低级了
I see you, man! That's a low blow!
不准摔门
Don't you slam no doors.
-我已经摔了 -只有我能摔门
- Slammed it. - I slam doors!
你摔这个啊
Slam this!
什么...我也会
What...hey! I can do that too.
你现在看不到我了吧
Uh-huh, you can't see me now, can you?
不 我还是能看到你
No, I still see you.
是吗 哟喂
Oh, you do...oh, oh!
你这是跟我学
Yeah, now you're just copying me.
等着瞧
We'll see about that.
计划有变
Hi, change of plans.
我们今晚去劳伦特餐厅吃饭
We're going to Laurent's for dinner.
八点整 就这么定了
8:00. End of debate.
不 不会太贵 我是镇长
No, it is not too expensive. I am the mayor,
公务员可以打八五折
and there is a 15% discount for city employees.
八点见
See you at 8:00.
这才叫发号♥施令
Push that around.
哟 你还在啊
Oh, you still there?
别看我 关上啊
Don't be looking at me! Close them blinds!
看起来血已经止住了
Looks like this has stopped the bleeding.
如果这能让你稳定下来
If it stabilizes you,
你能变回哈里吗
can you turn back to Harry?
只要我恢复能量就可以
Once I regain my strength, yes.
如果你是假的
So if you're a copy,
那真正的哈里·万德斯本格呢
what happened to the real Harry Vanderspeigle?
身体在我的冰箱里
Body is in my freezer,
脚在你们诊所的冰柜里
foot is in your clinic freezer,
老婆在纽约
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表