剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Okay, just... Hey.
我只是想让你知道我爱你
I just wanted to tell you that I love you.
行吧
Okay.
-我能抱抱你吗 -不行
- Can I just get a hug? - No!
行吧 再见
Okay, great. Okay, bye.
爱你
Love you.
他就是那个贴外星人海报的小孩儿
Dude, that's the kid with the alien poster.
小麦
有人见过这个外星人吗
请联♥系♥小麦
演太空男孩儿呢
What, Space Boy?
就是他贴的外星人海报吗
He's the one with the alien posters?
你也是来笑话我的吗
You wanna make fun of me too?
不
No.
我相信你
Because I believe you.
压力 恐惧
Stress, fear.
难怪人类晚上会睡不着觉
No wonder humans can't sleep at night.
这水冷得能冻坏你的蛋
Imagine what that water would do to your balls?
至少我不会再想那小孩或是断脚的事儿了
At least I don't have to worry about the kid or the foot anymore.
发生什么事了 为什么你们会出现在我家湖边
What's going on here? Why are you on my beach?
警♥察♥办案 医生
It's official police business, Doc.
尸体其他部分一定在这儿的哪个地方
Rest of that body's got to be out there somewhere,
我打算找看看
and I plan on finding it.
你们太努力了 需要休息休息
You work too hard. You should take some time off.
请遵医嘱
Doctor's orders.
我有点担心
I am a little concerned about
这次行动的规模
the overall scale of this operation.
搜遍整个湖可不在我的预算范围内
You know, we don't have the budget to drag this whole lake.
那你的预算里包括
You got it in your budget
住在一个尸体遍布的小镇上吗
to live in a town littered with dead bodies?
帐可不是这样算的
Not really how budgets work.
整个搜查 真的太贵了
And this whole thing... It's just too expensive.
镇里绝对不会为零食付款的
I mean, the town is definitely not paying for snacks, okay?
那是克里特斯的狗粮
Those are Cletus's dog treats.
别吐
Hey, don't be spittin' that out!
那可是真的野牛肉 你到底啥毛病
That's real bison meat. What the hell's wrong with you?
-我去 这味道像怪味花生 -听着各位
- Dang it! God, it's like a gamey peanut. - Listen,
在场的各位都得打起精神
everyone here needs to get their head in the game.
必须将整个湖搜个遍
We're searching this entire lake.
找到尸体之前绝不停歇
We ain't gon' stop till we find that body.
是的 护士
Yes, nurse.
我屁♥股♥为了供你检查
I have very bad ass rash
起了一大♥片♥疹子 请吧
for you to examine, please.
来吧
Okay?
天 吓我一跳
Oh, my God, you scared me.
行了 走吧
Come on, let's go.
最近你总是闷闷不乐的
You've been so mopey lately.
你知道的 我朋友山姆死了
You do know my friend Sam died.
我知道
Yes, I know.
我知道
I know, I know,
很抱歉这真的太糟糕了
and I'm very sorry and it sucks,
但是为了让你不再去想这件事
but maybe to get your mind off of it,
跟我出去吧
you come out with me.
你这是又要带我去喂小松鼠吗
You taking me to feed baby squirrels again?
比这更好
This is even better.
他们要是能找到尸体 我就去自杀
They find that body, I'm gonna legit shit myself.
你说找点儿乐子的时候
When you said "Have some fun,"
我还以为是指吃顿美食或看场电影
I thought you meant dinner or maybe a movie.
得了吧 这可有场直播
Come on, we got a live show here.
万众期待得压轴大戏是出现一具被水泡胀的尸体
The finale, fingers crossed, is a bloated, dead corpse.
就这了吗 一场浮尸秀
So this is our night? A floater watch party?
就这个小镇来说已经很不错了
This town, I'll take what I can get.
而且 跟我约会的那个人 他鸽了我
Besides, I was dating this guy, and he sort of ghosted me.
完全断了联♥系♥
I mean, he stopped calling entirely
我甚至希望那个尸体就是他的
and I'm kind of hoping that's him out there, you know?
有个了结
Get some closure.
你猜我听说了什么 JT晚点有个趴
Also, you know what I heard? JT is having a party later.
JT
JT.
都快忘了这号♥人了
I haven't thought about him in forever.
简直不敢相信他还住在这里
I can't believe he's still around.
大家都住在这里
Well, I mean, everybody's still around.
没人会离开
Nobody gets out of here.
我们会的
We did.
一定会的
I'll give us that.
我俩都能实现自己的梦想
We both got out and chased our dreams.
-说得好 -是啊
- Damn right. - Yeah.
即使现实在身后追逐着我们
And reality chased us right back.
没错
Yeah.
竟然有点儿羡慕湖里的那具死尸
Yeah, starting to envy that body in the lake.
副警长 你怎么靠岸了
Deputy, why is your boat headed to shore?
镇长说他必须得回去
The mayor has to be brought back in.
他还有个会
He has an appointment.
船上是有人吐了吗
Is there somebody throwing up on that boat?
警长 我是镇长
Uh, hi, Sheriff. This is the mayor speaking.
我有个预先约定好的会
I just have a pre-existing appoi...
你晕船了吗
Are you seasick?
我们不会就因为
We don't halt justice
你肚子有点不舒服 就暂停司法
just 'cause your tummy's a little upset.
如果你想要小便 呕吐或是大便
If you gotta piss, puke, or shit,
你就去船侧边解决掉
you do it over the side of the boat.
与此同时 我们仍按计划行事
In the meantime, we stick to the plan.
你负责湖东边 我负责湖西边 完毕
You do the east lake grid; I do the west lake grid. Over.
收到 警长
Aye-aye, Sheriff.
要不 你喝点水
Perhaps if you drank some water?
我满嘴只有野牛味
All I taste is bison.
我不喜欢这种感觉
I don't like this feeling.
甚至这条狗都让我感到紧张
Even this dog is making me nervous.
我还记得我不知道恐惧是什么感觉的时候
I remember when I didn't know the meaning of fear.
我的飞船坠毁后 我独自生活了两周
After my ship crashed, I was on my own for two weeks.
四个月前
新墨西哥州
外星人在一个外星球上 处处危机四伏
An alien on an alien planet, danger everywhere.
没有什么能让我担心
None of it concerned me.
没有恐惧感能让我做出大胆的时尚选择
Not knowing fear allowed me to make bold fashion choices.
我不认为他们会找到尸体
I don't think they're gonna find a body.
别这样 积极点
Come on, stay positive.
那里应该是哈里的小屋
I think that's Harry's cabin over there.
真奢华啊
Fancy.
我好奇当我们分手的时候 一半的小屋能值多少钱
I wonder what half of it will be worth when we split up.
我记起来哈里会让我想到谁了
I remember who Harry reminds me of.
-谁 -丹尼·奥利弗
- Who? - Danny Oliver.
-老天 是带你去毕业舞会的那个 -是的 是他
- My God, he took you to prom. - Yes, he did, right?
-是他带我去的 -天呐
- Yes, he did. - Oh, God.
你还记得他跳的那支《爷钱够你花》
You remember him dancing to "Got Your Money"?
*小淫猫*
*Hey, Dirty!*
*宝贝 爷钱有的是 你别担心*
*Baby, I got your money, don't you worry*
*你最好把钱都给我*
*You better give me that money, ooh!*
-我的天 -就现在
- Oh, my damn. - Right now!
*宝贝 给你的份爷有的是*
*Baby, I got your money*
-没错 -*别但心*
- Yes! - *Don't you worry*
*我说*
*Said hey*
*宝贝 爷的钱够你花*
*Baby, I got your money*
*我说*
*Hey, said hey*
*宝贝 爷钱有的是 别担心*
*Baby, I got your money, don't you worry*
警长 或许 我应该上岸 搜寻下海岸线
Sheriff, maybe I should go in and check the shoreline?
根据现状
Based on the current,
尸体很有可能已经被水冲上岸了
it is highly probable the body has already washed up.
我知道是怎么回事 镇长还是不舒服
I know what's going on. The mayor's still sick.
你继续执行任务 副警长 我们还有具尸体要找
You stay on mission, Deputy. We got a body to find.
这个人不会停手的
This guy's not going to give up.
我不能慌张 我只是需要一个计划
I can't panic. I just need a plan.
如果他们找到了尸体
If they find the body,
我就说那是我的双胞胎兄弟 弗雷德里克
I'll say it's my twin brother, Frederico.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表