剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
我们不会搬家
We're not moving.
当然了
Ah, of course!
不搬
Not.
他可能只是在寻求关注
He's probably just looking for attention.
对
Yeah.
可能有道理
I guess that makes sense.
我白天会尽量避开麦克斯
I try and steer clear of Max during the day.
有一个在学校工作的妈并不轻松
Having a mom who works at school isn't the easiest thing.
忽视 是你的错
Neglect. It's your fault.
这样的话 你可以走了
And with that, you can go.
嗯...我...
Uh... yeah, well, I...
看来我就尽量多陪陪他吧
guess I'll just try spending more time with him.
我得承认 我觉得自己都快疯了
Gotta be honest, I feel like I'm losing my mind.
麦克斯再不放弃外星人的事
Max doesn't drop the alien thing,
我就要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
你我都是
You and me both.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you so much for everything--
好吧
'Kay.
早啊 混♥蛋♥
Good morning, dickhead.
你不能那么叫我 那是个不好的词
Can't call me that. That's a nasty word.
对不起了 小杂碎
Oh, I'm sorry, shit-for-brains.
你没礼貌 你还偷了我的传♥单♥
You're inappropriate and you stole my flyers.
你还想把它们贴回去吗
Do you wanna put them back up?
尽管去啊
Go ahead.
反正也没人相信你 连你父母都不信
No one believes you, anyway, not even your parents.
去跟人说我是外星人啊
Tell people I am an alien.
爬到镇上最高的塔上
Climb to the highest tower in town
昭告天下啊
and shout it to everyone.
现在没有塔了 傻子外星人
We don't have towers, you dumb alien.
不 我...
No, I--
我知道没塔 我那是个比喻
I know that; it was a figure of speech.
才不是
No, it wasn't.
我的天 你还真以为我们有塔
Oh, my God, you actually thought we had towers.
-我没有 -你太笨了
- I did not! - You're so stupid.
"你好 我是外星人 我以为这是有城♥堡♥的年代
"Hi, I'm an alien and I think it's castle times
还有塔这种东西"
and there are towers."
我是在试探你是不是以为这里有塔
I was testing to see if you thought there were towers,
算你走运 你过关了
and you're lucky you passed.
-我现在要去上学了 -等等
- Well, I'm gonna go to school now. - Wait.
希望不会有塔砸在我身上
I hope a tower doesn't fall on me
因为我们活在自欺欺人的时代
because we live in make-believe times.
是你以为现在还有塔
You're the one who thinks there's towers!
混♥蛋♥
Dickhead.
垃...
Assh--
垃圾
Asshole.
阿丝儿塔
Hey, Ass-ta.
是阿斯塔 艾伦 你知道的
It's Ah-sta, Ellen. You knew that.
抱歉 肯定是我的加拿大基因在作祟
Sorry. Must be the Canadian in me.
在你假想的国界线这头 我叫阿斯塔
Well, on this side of the imaginary border, it's Ah-sta.
帕斯塔 抓马 阿斯塔 还有什么能帮你的
Pasta, drama, Ah-sta. What else can I do for you?
阿斯塔 V医生需要些处方签
Ah-sta, Dr. V needs some prescription pads,
可我找不着
but I can't find any.
你都找了哪里
Well, where have you looked?
我还没找呢 你去帮他拿行吗
I haven't looked yet. Can you get them?
员工间
你在干什么
Whoa, what are you doing?
-我太想要了 -什么
- I want that so badly. - Excuse me?
睡觉
Sleep.
我晚上睡不着 现在正努力学习怎么睡
I can't sleep at night. I'm trying to learn how.
好吧 停下来 怪瘆人的
Okay, well, please stop. It's creepy.
起来
Get up.
杰伊 醒醒
Jay, Jay, wake up.
醒一醒
Please wake up.
你在周围看到山姆的处方笺了吗
Have you seen one of Sam's prescription pads laying around?
少了一个
There's one missing.
我不知道他有没有带回家
I don't know if he took it home, I...
他以前总把它们放在办公室
he always used to keep them here.
这就是你叫醒我的原因吗
That's why you woke me up?
那你有没有看到
Well, have you seen it or not?
没有
Not.
我只是在这打工挣学分
I just work here for school credit.
我都不知道压舌板在哪
I barely know where the tongue depressors are.
我以为睡觉能让人感觉好点
I thought sleep was supposed to make you feel better.
放她一马吧
Cut her some slack.
她可能跟我们一样整晚没睡
She was probably up all night reeling like the rest of us.
你都不认识山姆 你为什么睡不着
You didn't even know Sam. Why can't you sleep?
湖里漂着一个死去的我
There's a dead me floating in the lake.
我找不到大脑的开关
I can't find the on/off switch in my brain.
你有冥想过吗
Do you ever meditate?
你说的冥想 是指安静地坐着
By meditate, do you mean sit peacefully
然后思考我想要杀的人吗
and think of all the people I want to kill?
有 我非常喜欢冥想
Yes. I like it very much.
-很好 -万德斯本格医生
- Good. - Uh, Dr. Vanderspeigle,
我们需要你去市政厅一趟
we need you down at the town hall.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
又发现了一具尸体 这次是在湖里
There's another dead body. This time in the lake.
好吧
Okay.
市政厅
警长办公室
好了 好了
All right, all right,
现在外面有很多不实传言 好吗
now there's a lot of misinformation out there, okay?
大家都冷静一下
Everybody just needs to calm down.
得有人打开该死的窗户
And somebody need to open up a damn window
因为这里闻起来像汗津津的户外用品商店
'cause it smell like a sweaty REI store up in here.
什么
What?
我听说他们发现了一具尸体
I hear they found a body?
不 只有一只脚
No, just a foot.
杰克·鲁尼在湖里钓鱼时发现的
Jack Rooney found it fishing the lake.
哪个湖 我的湖吗
Which lake? My lake?
不是你的湖
Not your lake.
科罗拉多州的湖
Belongs to the state of Colorado.
你是想唬我吗
Oh, are you trying to impress me?
让我以为你有个湖
By making me think you own a lake?
没有 我不是那个意思
No, I'm not doing that.
你能不能别那么自我
Can maybe you be just a little less needy
稍微察言观色一下
and a little bit more sensitive?
毕竟有人死了
Because somebody's died, so.
拜托 我们能看看那只脚吗
Come on, can we see the foot?
怎么回事 那只脚是谁的
What's going on? Who does the foot belong to?
对啊 我们能摸摸吗
Yes, and can we touch it?
他们是被谋杀的吗
Were they murdered?
-好了 各位 各位 -脚是什么尺码
- Okay, folks, folks, folks. - What size is it?
我们正在调查
This is an ongoing investigation
而我们现在只有...只有一只死者的脚
and all that we have now is...Is...Is a dead foot.
那只脚是我杀的那个人的
That foot belongs to the guy I killed.
据我们所知 只是
For all we know, you know, it's just, uh,
某个徒步者的脚被熊咬掉了
some hiker who got his foot ripped off by a bear.
有只杀人的熊逍遥法外吗
There's a killer bear on the loose?
我知道 是我的错
I know it. It's my own fault.
我应该多花点时间在湖里找
I should've spent more time searching the lake
然后少追超长电视剧《法律与秩序》
and less time watching "Law & Order" Marathons.
好了 所有人都闭嘴
All right! I want everybody to shut up!
我希望这里安静到
I want it so quiet in here,
能听到老鼠在棉花上尿尿的声音 明白吗
you can hear a mouse piss on cotton, you understand me?
不明白
No.
-好了 -好吧
- Now... - Okay.
你们都知道
As you all know,
我们最近失去我们的山姆·霍奇斯
we recently lost one of our own, Sam Hodges,
他被谋杀了
who was murdered.
现在 在这里找到一只脚
Now, finding this here foot in there?
这是件好事
This is a good thing,
因为这意味着我们镇上没有杀人犯
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表