剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
有一次她还在厨房♥把活鱼直接放进了微波炉
And once she microwaved fish in the kitchen.
太野蛮了
So rude.
我们单位还有个人会挖别人的酸奶
We have someone at work who digs into people's yogurts
把最下面的水果挖走
and steals the fruit from the bottom.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
他们觉得杰伊偷了处方签
They think Jay stole the prescription pads.
我说了她是好人 不会做那种事的
I said she was nice and would never do that.
杰伊没偷处方签
Well, Jay didn't steal the pads,
谢谢你们过来
so thanks for stopping by.
等等 有个自称是"药剂师"的人
Wait, wait, wait, wait, somebody calling themselves
偷了那本处方签
"The Pharmacist" stole that prescription pad.
我有理由相信就是同一个人
And I have reason to believe that same someone
用肉毒素 毒死了山姆·霍奇斯
used the botulinum toxin to poison Sam Hodges.
我们不能完全确定二者有关联
Well, we can't really be sure they're connected.
等等 不能 你是说"不能"吗
Wait, we can't? Did you just say "Can't"?
"不能"这事我都说腻了
I done told you about can't, right?
太消极了
It's negative.
你偶尔就不能"能"一下吗
Can't you can every now and then?
能
I can.
你不能的时候比能的时候多多了
Well, you can't a lot more than you can.
我其实没太明白你在说啥
I don't really know what you're saying,
-另外阿斯塔已经走了 -什么
- and Asta is gone now. - What?
什么 阿斯塔
What? Asta!
该死 阿斯塔
Damn it. Asta!
回来 喂
Get back in...hey!
阿斯塔
Hey, Asta!
你最好把那破车停到车位上
Hey, you better put that shit in park.
看到这警徽了吗 你在干什么
You see this badge? What the hell you doing?
听我说 该死 这是大事 好吗
Hey, listen to me, damn it. This is a big deal, all right?
-那些处方签堪比金子 -你以为我不知道吗
- Those pads are like gold. - You think I don't know that?
我知道你喜欢杰伊
Look, I know you like Jay,
可她跟那个乱吃药的人是同学
but she goes to the same school as the pill popper,
而且她在诊所工作
and she works at the clinic.
如果不是她 那能是谁
Now, if it wasn't her, then who then, huh?
诊所里还有谁可能干出这种事
Who else at the clinic might have done it?
反正不是杰伊
It wasn't Jay.
看来有人想跳舞啊 是吧
Looks like somebody wants to dance, huh?
动动膝盖 特瑞弗翠丝女士
Shake those knees, Miss Twelvetrees
好吧 今天不跳舞 改天吧
Okay, no dancing today. Some other time.
警长 我只想再次表示感谢
Hey, Sheriff, I just want to say thank you again
谢谢你告知我调查的进展
for the update on the murder investigation.
你做得非常好
You're doing really great work.
关于胰岛素瓶可能被用来运毒的想法
You know, that theory about the insulin bottles
简直太天才了
being a possible method of delivery is genius.
谢谢 镇长
Oh, thank you, Mayor.
我正在全力追查这条线索
I've been busting my ass on this one.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我腿都快跑断了
I have been busting my ass so much.
就像要赶紧冲过限速路段那么拼
Like, real busy busting the old hump,
呵呵
so whew.
好吧 很好 很好
Okay, good, good.
你为什么古古怪怪的
Why you acting all weird, huh?
走吧 我们还有个谋杀案要破呢
Come on. We got a murder to solve.
现在成"我们"了 真好
Now it's we, great.
都是我的错
This is my fault.
我早该毁了我的飞船
I should have destroyed my ship,
可我想留着它 以便以后能回家
but I wanted to keep it so I could get home.
现在落到他们手里了 我有什么
Now they have it. What do I have?
一无所有
Nothing.
只有个该死的人类躯壳
Just this stupid human body
长着两个根本就不产奶的无用乳♥头♥
with two useless nipples that don't even produce milk.
不 难道这就是我还没找到设备的原因吗
Oh, no, is that why I haven't found my device yet?
如果他们找到了我的飞船 没准也找到了我的设备
If they have my ship, maybe they have my device too.
就在我放任自己感受自己的情绪时
As I was allowing myself to feel my feelings,
我不禁疑惑
I couldn't help but wonder.
人类是怎么面对失败的
How do humans deal with failure?
我想到的答案只有一个字
The answer came to me in one simple word...
药
medication.
我已经觉得好多了
I feel better already.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle.
你还真能睡啊
You sure do sleep a lot.
知道吗 这是抑郁的症状
You know, that's a sign of depression.
你
You.
你是这具躯体里已经没有了生命的那个人
You are that guy who doesn't have life in him anymore.
你怎么会在这里 你应该已经死了
Why are you here? You're supposed to be dead.
我饿了
I was hungry.
我想着可以煎一块
Thought I'd cook up one of these steaks
你打包的我的肋排
that you packed me in.
我能来点吗
Can I have some?
求我
Say please.
-求你了 -不行
- Please. - No.
我那晚在冰箱里
I heard you screwing my wife
听到你干我老婆了
from the freezer the other night.
听起来就像猴子在杀海豚
Sounded like a monkey killing a dolphin.
你的活儿不太行
You're not very good at sex.
真是个废物
Such a loser.
我不是废物
I am not a loser.
我有英俊的脸和漂亮的房♥子
I have a handsome face and a nice house.
那是我的脸
That's my face.
这是我的房♥子 我的老婆
This is my house and my wife!
你什么都没有 你弄丢了你的设备
You have nothing. You lost your device.
你连你的飞船都找不到了
You can't even find your spaceship.
你就那一项简单的任务 你还彻底搞砸了
You had one simple mission. You completely failed.
那让你不只是个废物
And that makes you more than just a loser.
还让你更像人类了
That makes you human.
别那么叫我
Don't call me that.
这是我听过的最伤人的话
That's the most hurtful thing anyone has ever said to me.
你想毁灭人类
You wanted to destroy the human race.
却被人类毁了
The human race destroyed you,
你个可怜可悲又可笑的傻♥逼♥
you sad, pathetic, stupid little shit stick.
这才是我听过的
Now that is the most hurtful thing
最伤人的话
anyone has ever said to me.
这还是梦
Still dreaming.
真是混♥蛋♥
What an asshole.
奉献精神 团体精神 同情心
Commitment, community, compassion.
唐纳利学院
The Donnelly Institute,
为你的孩子提供最优质的照顾
providing the highest quality of care to your children.
你觉得怎么样 他们那里还有马
What do you think? They have horses.
你们为什么恨我
Why do you hate me?
-我们爱你 -是啊
- We love you. - Yeah.
而且我们在家里不说"恨"这个词 记得吗
And we don't use the word hate in this family, remember?
那你那天在厨房♥弄掉了一个杯子呢
What about the other day when you dropped a glass in the kitchen?
你扯着自己的头发说"我恨我自己"
You pulled out your hair and said, "I hate myself!"
好吧 爸爸那天过得不太顺心
Mm, yeah, well, Daddy was having a bad day.
我们把重点放到刚才看的东西上好吗
Can we focus on what we just watched?
那是个很特别的地方 麦克斯 那里都是特别的孩子
It's a very special place, Max, for special kids.
对 可以把它想象成霍格沃滋
Yeah, think of it like Hogwarts.
-对 -而你就是哈利·波特
- Yeah. - And you're Harry Potter.
哈利·波特是个怪胎
Harry Potter is a freak.
少年巫师 很酷的
child wizard, pretty cool.
我知道这个决定
I know that this decision
对你来说可能有点难以理解
might be difficult for you to understand.
行吧
Fine!
万德斯本格医生有来过电♥话♥吗
Wait, did Dr. Vanderspeigle call you,
万一他改变主意了呢
you know, in case he changed his mind?
万德斯本格医生已经不是镇医了
Dr. Vanderspeigle isn't the town physician anymore,
新医生昨天也到岗了
and the new doctor approved the paperwork yesterday.
你得相信我们 这是最好的决定
You have to trust us that this is what's best for you.
就这么定了
Our decision is final.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表