剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Alien Tracker, hold up.
外星人追踪者
Alien Tracker!
我能要一个签名吗
Can I get an autograph?
抱歉 借过
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
自助快照亭
入口和取照片处
不用谢
Yeah. You're welcome.
外星人尸体解刨
禁止入内
25一人或者两人以上40
包含两分钟和打印一张四连拍
抱歉 现在轮到我了
Sorry. It's my turn.
你干什么
Do you mind?
我要把你手臂切开并取出那个外星科技
I'm going to cut that alien technology out of your arm,
然后我就会离开
and then I'm going to leave.
-搞什么鬼 -安静点
- What the hell! - Quiet.
-那不是外星科技 是个BB弹 -什么
- Aah, it's not alien! It's a BB. - What?
是我小的时候射入我胳膊里的 好吧 我撒谎了
A BB got lodged in my arm when I was a kid. Okay, I lied.
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你才拿着刀呢 你这个神经病
You're the one with the knife, you freakin' psycho.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你在找什么 别对我撒谎
What are you looking for? And don't lie.
我觉得我至少有权知道这个
I think I deserve at least that.
当灰人绑♥架♥人类的时候
When the Grays abduct a human,
他们会把一个外星科技植入到人类的身体里
they leave alien technology implanted on their body.
是一个发射器
It is a transmitter.
这是他们跟踪受害者的一种方式
It is a way for them to track the victim.
我需要找到一个发射器
I need to find one.
这就是我们来这的原因
Is that why we're here?
就为了把植入物从某个可怜人的胳膊里扯出来
So you can rip an implant out of some poor person's arm?
是为了我的无线电设备
It's for my radio.
植入物是由外星金属做的
The implant is made of an alien metal.
我需要它
I need it.
外星人追踪者在追我
The Alien Tracker is after me.
他可以像麦克斯那样看穿我
He can see me like Max.
我不明白
I don't understand.
剩下的不言自明了
The rest is self-explanatory.
他的名字就叫外星人追踪者
His name is Alien Tracker.
-那我们或许应该走了 -是的
- Maybe we should go then. - Yes.
那很
It was, like--
我是说 他自己设计了整个东西
I mean, he designed the whole thing himself,
整个东西都是他自己做的
the whole thing. He made it all on his own.
我好难过
Oh, I'm so sad.
我以为麦克斯今晚会在这
I thought Max was gonna be here tonight.
我们很期待见到他
We're so looking forward to meeting him.
对吗 宝贝
Right, honey?
是的 是的 我喜欢小孩
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I love kids.
我们也想要孩子 但是医生说莎拉可能年纪过大了
We want them, but the doctor said sarah's probably too old.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
我相信你俩会孕育出小孩的
I'm sure that it will happen for you two.
同时 尽情享受自♥由♥的时光吧 因为小孩事很多的
Meanwhile, enjoy the freedom 'cause kids are a lot.
所以能有一些成人时间可真是太好了
That's why it's so nice having some adult time.
对吧 亲爱的
Right, honey?
冷知识 每年被海鲈鱼刺卡死的人
Mmm. Fun fact, more people died
比因心脏病而死的人还多
choking on branzino bones per year than heart disease.
亲爱的 可以帮我准备一下甜点吗
Honey, could you help me with dessert?
甜心 你一整晚没怎么说过话了
Sweetie, you haven't said two words all night.
只有我在活跃气氛
I'm pulling all of the weight here.
不好意思
Well, I'm sorry.
没吃到塔可 所以我不是很开心
I think not having tacos has kind of thrown me off my game.
我在努力
Look, I'm trying.
过去的半个小时里 你一直在用鱼刺
You spent the last half hour playing medical examiner
玩模拟解剖
with your fish bones.
我把大部分鱼刺都吃了
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
不知道你听了会不会开心点
I swallowed most of them.
并没有
Uh, it doesn't make me feel better.
好吧 那太糟了
Okay. I feel terrible.
我真的很喜欢莎拉和迪克
I really like Sarah and Dick.
而且能拥有一起吃晚饭的朋友
And it's nice to have couple friends who we can
感觉真的很好
have over for dinner.
你可以努力一下吗
Can you try?
好的 我会多说点话的
Okay. Look, I'll be more sociable.
我和迪克聊聊蜡烛制♥作♥吧
I'll talk to Dick about candle making.
好啊
Yeah, sure.
或其他什么话题
Or something else.
什么 你不喜欢我的蜡烛
What, you don't--what, you don't like my candles?
不 我是说
No, I mean, of course.
我简直爱到不行
I...love them.
问题只是
It's just--
这可能不是让人开心的聊天话题
it's not really exciting dinner conversation.
我不一定想生活在那种地方 但好吧
Not sure I want to live in that world, but okay.
让我来聊小孩的事
Just leave the baby talk to me, okay?
要成为母亲的是我
I'm the mother-to-be.
医生可不是这样说的
Well, that's not what the doctor said.
听好了 混球 别多管闲事
Hey, listen, asshole, just do your job.
别让他们闲下来
Keep them engaged.
让我能好好探查
so I can go on a little reconnaissance mission.
我在网上仔细搜索后找到了
I did an Internet deep dive and found pictures of Ben
本做这些破蜡烛的照片
making these shitty candles.
问问他怎么回事
Ask him about it.
准备好迎接派了吗
Hope everyone's in the mood for pie.
迫不及待了
Can't wait.
可以用一下你的盥洗室吗
May I use your powder room first?
当然了
Of course.
我真的要说
I have to say,
这些蜡烛简直棒呆了
these are really, really nice candles.
是用什么做的 大豆
What are they made of? Soy?
其实 这些蜡烛
Well, actually, there are--yeah,
是用几种不同种类的
there are several different kinds of, um--
不知道什么东西
not sure.
我也不清楚
I don't know.
只是一个店里买♥♥的普通蜡烛
Just a regular store-bought candle.
好吧 继续
Okay, um, keep moving.
我得到了这个
I got this.
天哪 你是外星人追踪者
Oh, my God. You're the Alien Tracker.
我听过你的每期播客
I have listened to every episode of your podcast.
或许可以和你自♥拍♥一张吗
I was wondering if maybe I could get a selfie with you?
然后这个疯子过来
And this crazy dude came in
试图用外科手术刀刺我
and tried to stab me with a scalpel.
为什么都在盯着我看 要来帮我吗
Why are you just staring at me? Are you gonna help me?
我们能去找他吗
Can we just go look for him?
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
需要帮忙吗
Hey, can I help you?
我要藏起来 你可以走开吗
I need to hide. Can you leave?
你在躲什么
What are you hiding from?
外星人追踪者 他在找我
The Alien Tracker. He's chasing me.
他觉得我是外星人 哈 哈 哈
He thinks I'm an alien. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
他是个疯子
Um... He's a crazy guy.
我不介意藏个外星人
Well, I have no problem hiding aliens.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你就是那个
You are that hair guy,
对古迹了如指掌的人
the one who knows all about ancient monuments.
是我 你想要签名版吗
Yeah, that's me. Would you like a signed copy?
我更想要花形状的水果
I would rather have flower-shaped fruit.
你在这做什么呢
Hey, what are you doing up here?
我真是太爱东看西看了
I know. I'm such a snoop, right?
我只是喜欢你的装♥修♥风格
I just love your decorating style.
我得看看♥房♥♥子的其他房♥间是怎么样的
I had to see what the rest of the house looked like.
你可以要我们带你转转
You could have asked for a tour.
实话和你说吧
I'll be honest with you.
"没办法要小孩"这件事
This whole "Not being able to have kids" thing
真的很难释怀
is really hard.
我只是想让你看看你儿子的房♥价
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表