剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
《外星居民》前情提要
Previously on "Resident Alien."
被困在外星上
Stranded on an alien planet.
为了活下来 并完成我的任务
In order to survive and complete my mission,
我得想办法用人形融入这里
I would have to somehow fit in with the human life forms.
哈里·万德斯本格医生
Dr. Harry Vanderspeigle?
昨晚镇上发生了一起谋杀案
We had a murder in town last night.
我们要你来帮我们看看尸体
We need you to come down and take a look at the body.
-搞什么鬼 -你没死
- What the mother hell? - You're not dead.
阿斯塔是护士
Asta's the nurse.
是新来的那个医生
It's the new doctor.
-他是外星人 -等等 外星人
- He's an alien. - Wait, an alien?
你到底教了这孩子什么鬼啊
What the hell are you teaching this kid, huh?
一个错误
One mistake.
一个为了生存而犯下的小错误
Just one mistake made out of necessity for survival.
我别无选择
I had no choice
只能杀死了那个叫哈里·万德斯本格的人
but to kill the human known as Harry Vanderspeigle.
我是在保护自己
I was just defending myself.
在我把他
How was I supposed to know
从冰上扔下去时
when I threw him on top of the ice
我怎么知道他会消失在湖里
he would disappear into the lake?
我是一个外星人
I am an alien.
我根本不知道地球是怎么样
I don't know every little detail about how Earth works.
一切都会没事的
Everything will be fine.
我只需要赶在别人之前找到尸体
I just need to find that body before someone else does.
外星居民
第一季第三集
睡觉 人类弱小又低效的另一个有力实例
Sleep: another example of humans being weak and inefficient.
他们的身体每天必须休眠八小时
Their bodies must shut down for eight hours every single day,
不然就不能正常工作
or they don't work properly.
拜托到六点了 拜托到六点了
Please be 6:00 A. M. Please be 6:00 A. M.
有好多事要做
So much to do.
我要找到湖里的那具尸体 找到我的设备
I have to find that body in the lake, find my device,
我在山上炸裂的飞船碎片
the pieces of my ship that broke off over the mountains,
我要杀了那个孩子
I have to kill that kid--
差点就忘了
mm, almost forgot about that.
灭绝人类
Exterminate the human race.
牛奶 得弄点牛奶
Milk, gotta get milk.
别忘了牛奶
Don't forget the milk.
也许可以弄点碎片
Maybe some cereal.
要是我睡不着
If I can't sleep,
至少可以学学提升我的医术
I can at least learn to be a better doctor.
环切包皮
Circumcision.
这是什么 眼部手术吗 点击
What is that, eye surgery? Click.
他们是野蛮人
They are a savage people.
焕然一新
Refreshed.
有足够的能量去登山了
Plenty of energy to climb a mountain.
你听说剧院边的那家中国餐馆
Did you hear that Chinese restaurant next to the theater
要关门了吗
is shutting down?
不是吧
No way.
我超喜欢那家店
I love that place.
李太太说她丈夫出轨
Yeah, Mrs. Lee accused her husband of cheating.
他们应该要离婚了
I guess they're splitting up.
什么 他们俩明明很般配
What? They're such a great couple.
可能只是一些误会
It's probably a misunderstanding.
我会找她聊聊的
I'll talk to her.
我听说有人想要把那里改成披萨快餐店
I hear someone wants to turn it into a gourmet pizza joint.
从另一方面来说
On the other hand,
他的确很有女人缘 所以吧
he was handsy with the ladies, so.
她也是迫于无奈了吧
She's gotta do what she's gotta do.
好了 你往高处扔 我往低处扔
Right. You throw high, I'll throw low?
-引线开 -引线开
- Spinner's on. - Spinner's on.
-保险移除 -保险移除
- Safety off. - Safety off.
三 二 一 拉
Three, two, one, pull.
漂亮的勾手
Nice hook shot.
球是命
Ball is life.
再说一遍试试
Yeah, say that again.
-球是命 -不 别
- Ball is life. - No, don't--
-别说两遍... -球是命
- don't say it twi-- - Ball is life.
你总是这样
You always do that.
这是我找到的第三片飞船碎片
This is the third piece of my ship that I've found.
我的设备肯定就在附近
My device has to be nearby.
这里不止我一个人
I'm not alone up here.
这可不妙
This is bad.
我感觉到我的后虹膜皱褶和我的睾丸收紧了
I just felt my rear iris pucker and my testicles tighten.
我的味道没有变
My taint remains unchanged.
雪崩覆盖了我的搜索区域
That avalanche covering my search area
让我的工作几乎倒♥退♥了一周
has set me back at least a week.
这些人类自以为总是能跑来破坏我的计划
These humans think they can constantly thwart my plans.
不可能了
Well, no more.
真是太扯淡了
This is some bullshit!
你好 我叫凯特·霍索恩
Hi, I'm Kate Hawthorne.
我的丈夫是本 镇长
My husband is Ben, the mayor.
我见过他 身上一股汤味
I met him. He smells like soap.
就是他
Yeah, that's him.
我的儿子几天前从你的诊所逃走
My son ran out of your office a few days ago.
我能进去吗 拜托
Can I come in? Please?
好 稍等一下
Yes, just one minute.
我有事要和你说
I need to talk to you about something.
我的儿子麦克斯和我说你是外新人
My son Max told me you're an alien.
然后呢
What's that then?
他还和我说你闯进了他的卧室
He also told me that you broke into his bedroom
想要杀死他
and tried to kill him.
有意思
That's interesting.
他到底怎么了
What is wrong with him?
他为什么要编这些事
Why is he making things up?
-你觉得他在说谎 -他当然在说谎
- You think he's lying. - Of course he's lying.
你显然不是外星人
You're obviously not an alien.
他之前从诊所跑了 我真是尴尬死了
I'm so embarrassed that he ran out of the clinic.
真抱歉打扰你了
I'm sorry to bother you.
这种事我通常是跟山姆聊的 可他...
I normally talk to Sam about this stuff, but he's--
你知道的
well, you know.
他死了
He's dead.
-对 -你没什么好担心的
- Yeah. - Well, you don't have anything to worry about.
我不是外星人
I'm not an alien.
太可惜了 我听说外星人还挺酷的
Unfortunately. I hear they're pretty cool.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming over.
只是...我没法让我儿子放下这个想法
It's just-- I can't get my son off of this.
他不只是编造故事 他...
And it's not just the stories, he's--
他还画了画
he's drawn pictures.
非常多的画 你看看
Lots and lots of pictures. Look at them.
太让人担心了
They're disturbing.
还有那个外星人 他...
And that alien? I mean--
他居然说服副警长画了这个
he even convinced the deputy to draw this.
你看看 恶心死了
Look at this, it's disgusting.
我光是看着就想吐了
Makes me want to throw up just looking at it.
有的人以为人类就够丑了呢
Some people think humans are ugly.
我不知道该怎么办了
I just don't know what to do.
麦克斯不肯睡觉 不肯吃东西
Max won't sleep, he won't eat,
实话说吧 他快把我逼疯了
and, frankly, he is driving me crazy.
你是医生
You're a doctor.
有什么我们能做的吗
Is there anything that we can do?
搬走
Move.
-什么 -搬得远远的
- What? - Far away from here.
找所新学校 开始新生活
A new school, a new life.
如果麦克斯知道自己再也不会踏入科罗拉多州
If Max knows that he is never setting a foot in Colorado
或是美国西部
or the Western United States again,
我觉得他会成为一个快乐的孩子
I think that he will be a happy kid.
我们在这里有工作
Uh, we have jobs.
我丈夫是镇长
My husband is the mayor.
苏格兰也招镇长
Scotland needs mayors.
我在书上看到的
I read it in a book.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表