剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
You win.
镇长让我今晚去他家吃晚饭
The mayor asked me to come to his house tonight for dinner.
我需要你也去 这样你可以陪他们聊天
I need you to go so you can talk to them
我就能自己坐着了
and I can sit alone.
这感觉怪怪的 而且我很忙
That's a little weird, and I'm busy.
我要帮我爸给我侄女做生日蛋糕
I have to help my dad make a cake for my niece's birthday.
也许达茜愿意去
Maybe D'arcy would like to go.
好像也... 不行
I mean, I could? I can't.
我只在
Im just l'm not free
五点到半夜之间有空 你几点去
except for from 5:00 to midnight, so when is it?
下午六点
6:00 P.M.
那就行了 赶上了
Well, there you go. It's right in there.
算你运气好 我有空
Yeah, so you're lucky I'm free.
我可不会付你钱
I wasn't going to pay you.
不然你就成妓♥女♥了
That would make you a prostitute.
我承认 我喜欢他
Yeah, I like him.
早
Morning.
我想着你需要这个
I thought you could use the help.
谢了
Mm. Thank you.
昨晚的事很抱歉
Sorry about last night. Mmm.
我不知道我是中了什么邪
I don't know what got into me.
没事 不用解释
Nope. No need to explain.
佩西恩斯还没有哪家
I don't think there's a house in Patience
是我没浪过的
I haven't partied at.
真的吗
Really?
我和达茜
You know, me and D'arcy,
我俩以前干过很多蠢事
we used to do a lot of dumb shit.
那事是真的吗
Is it true...
她开着偷来的拖拉机被开了超速罚单
she got a speeding ticket on a stolen tractor?
真的
Yeah.
我还从自己工作的加油站里 给一个男的偷过啤酒
Also, I stole beer for a guy from a gas station I worked at.
你做过那种事吗
You ever do anything like that?
什么
What?
没什么 我只是...
Nothing. I just...
昨晚在派对上 有人在发
There were some pills that were being passed around
一些药片
at the party last night,
我觉得可能是用那个遗失的处方簿
and I think that maybe they were prescribed
开出来的
from that missing pad.
你现在是认真的吗
Are you being serious right now?
什么
What?
你觉得是我偷了
You think I stole them?
不 不是那个意思
No! Not like not like that.
-那是什么意思 -怎么了
- Like what, then? - What's going on?
她觉得是我偷了那个遗失的处方簿
She thinks I stole the missing prescription pad.
你怎么会这么问她
Why would you ask her that?
看到没 连他都觉得你疯了
See? Even he thinks you're crazy.
当然是她偷的
Of course she stole it.
从统计学上来说 就是你
Statistically speaking... it was you.
-我可没说 是他说的 -这太扯了
- I didn't say it. He said it. - This is ridiculous.
-我没... -见了鬼了
- Look, I wasn't... - Unbelievable.
哈里
Harry.
不行 那不是给你的
No. That is not yours.
麦克斯 宝贝 过来一下好吗
Max, honey. Can you come in here?
饼干 肯定不是好事
Cookies. This must be bad.
你♥爸♥爸和我有些事想跟你聊聊
Your dad and I have something we want to talk to you about.
我就知道会有这一天
I knew this day was gonna come,
我只希望你们知道 我能接受
and I just want you to know I'm okay with it.
是吗
You are?
嗯
Yeah.
我周三到周五跟爸爸住
I'll live with Dad Monday to Wednesday
周末每隔一周去一次
and every other weekend,
感恩节要跟妈妈一起
and I'm with Mom on Thanksgivings,
因为她会做火鸡
'cause she can cook turkey.
等等 你以为我们要离婚吗
Wait, wait. You think that we're getting a divorce?
没事的 爱情是会消失的
It's okay. Love is fleeting.
宝贝 我们没有要离婚
Honey, we aren't getting a divorce.
我们只想告诉你万德斯本格医生
We just want to tell you that Dr. Vanderspeigle
今晚要来吃晚饭
is coming to dinner tonight.
什么 不行
What? No!
就跟我说你俩要离婚不行吗
Why can't you just be getting a divorce?
麦克斯呼叫萨哈尔 请回复 完毕
Max for Sahar. Come in, Sahar. Over.
萨哈尔收到 完毕
Sahar here. Over.
我只是想跟你告个别
I just wanted to say goodbye.
我的人生结束了 完毕
My life is over. Over.
什么叫 结束了完毕
What do you mean, "It's over over"?
完毕
Over.
我爸妈邀请了那个外星人来吃晚饭
My parents invited the alien over for dinner,
所以我很快就会没命了
so I'm dead soon.
这简直太棒了
This is great news!
什么
What?
我们之前说过想去他的小屋看看 对吧
We talked about wanting to get into his cabin to look around, right?
我有计划了 完毕
I've got a plan. Over.
他们晚饭要做什么
What are they cooking for dinner?
算了 别告诉我 我想留个惊喜
Actually, don't tell me. I want it to be a surprise.
搞不好是海鲜牛排大餐
Maybe it's surf and turf.
她一无所知
She's clueless.
她不知道这顿晚饭
She has no idea this dinner
将有一个孩子尖叫着朝我扔食物
will just be a kid screaming and throwing food at me.
万德斯本格医生
Dr. Vanderspeigle!
见到你真好
How good to see you!
闻着像肉饼
Mm, smells like meatloaf.
只是火鸡 不过我能接受
It's just turf, but I'll take it.
你可以把葡萄酒端到桌上吗
Okay, can you put the wine on the table?
-达茜 -你好啊
- D'arcy? - Hello!
你来了我...我太高兴了
I'm,I'm so glad you came!
是啊
Oh! You are.
宝贝 你没跟我说哈里会带一个女伴来
Honey, you didn't tell me Harry was bringing a date.
我也不知道
Well, I had no idea.
这是约会吗
This is a date?
打住打住 我们才刚认识
Uh, pump the brakes. We just met.
不过 是的 我们确立恋爱关系了
But, yes, this is a thing now.
他在我之前先说了这是次约会
He said it was a date first before I did,
他现在又像是在说 "这次到底算什么"
and now he's like, "Which is it?"
这很疯狂 因为他非常喜欢我
Which is crazy because he's... very into me.
欢迎 你来我们这 我们非常开心
Welcome. We're just so happy that you joined us.
没错
Yes.
他的口袋是空的 没有家钥匙 完毕
His pockets are empty. No house keys. Over.
他也许是用意念开门的
He probably uses mind control to unlock doors.
或者他可以把手变成钥匙的形状 完毕
Or he can shapeshift his fingers into a key.Over.
我们接下来怎么办 完毕
What are we gonna do? Over.
我不知道 完毕
I don't know. Over.
-想一想 完毕 -思考中 完毕
- Think! Over. - Thinking! Over.
检查一下他的卡车 完毕
Check his truck. Over.
我去
Shoot!
对不起 真♥主♥
Sorry, Allah.
麦克斯 晚饭好了
Max, dinner's ready.
这真不错
Well, this is nice.
不错吧 麦克斯
Isn't this nice, Max?
很棒 我感觉好极了
Yep. I'm having a great time.
这个小混♥蛋♥在计划什么
What is this little shitbag up to?
万德斯本格医生
So, uh, Dr. Vanderspeigle, um...
我看这样吧
actually, you know what?
我就 我就直接叫你 哈里
I'm just... I'm gonna call you Harry.
我是说 我们都是朋友了 对吧
I mean, we're all friends here, right?
那么 哈里 跟我们说说你自己吧
So, Harry, tell us a little bit about yourself.
你来自哪里
Where are you from?
纽约市
New York City.
天呐
Oh, my God.
是啊
Yes.
我一直很想住在那里
I've always wanted to live there.
在那生活是什么样的
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表