剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
你还做了早餐 我真幸运
And you made breakfast. Lucky me.
我意识到你是对的
I realized you were right,
我离开诊所对我们来说是最好的选择
that me leaving the clinic was the best thing for us.
早上好 我美好浪漫的丈夫
Good morning, my nice, romantic husband.
你回来了
You're back.
最后一点时间我们要做什么浪漫的事
What romantic things will we do with the last bit of time?
我们可以在屋里生火
We can build a fire inside...
然后你可以脱掉所有衣服
And then you could remove all of your clothing,
包括你那嘲讽我的胸罩
including your brassiere, which mocks me.
一切都变得复杂了
It so complicates everything.
只要你的乳♥头♥自♥由♥摇动
Once your teats swing free,
我就会努力雄起
I will focus on them for arousal,
尤其是左边那个
especially the left one.
我会变得肿胀和僵硬
I will become engorged and stiff.
我会脱掉衣服
I will remove my clothing,
然后翻身上马
and then I will mount you,
不会把重量都压在你身上 你会腰酸背痛
not giving you all my weight, which would tax your haunches.
我会爱抚你的两肋 我会插入
I will caress your flanks. I'll thrust.
然后再快点
And then faster.
然后我会慢慢来
And then I'll slow down.
听起来很
That sounds quite...
晚安 我可爱的无毛猴
Good night, my sweet hairless monkey.
我要去山上
I'm going to the mountain.
在我回来之前不要醒来
Do not wake up until I get back
或者永远
or ever.
闭嘴
Ugh, shut up.
我们知道了 你们是鸟
We get it. You're birds.
什么
What?
不是吧
Oh, no.
早上好 达茜
Good morning, Darce.
早上好 伊森
Morning...Ethe.
这个
This--whoa.
太棒了 都很好
This is great. It's all great.
我昨晚真的很开心
I had a really good time last night.
我知道我应该冷静点
I know I should probably play it cool,
但我觉得你很棒
but I think you're kind of awesome.
这很真诚 太真诚了 你做了早餐
That is sincere, so sincere. You made breakfast.
是啊 只是蓝莓煎饼
Yeah, just blueberry pancakes,
佛罗伦萨乳蛋饼 新鲜橙汁
quiche Florentine, fresh OJ,
我本来要烤面包 但时间不够了
and I was gonna bake bread, but there wasn't enough time.
谢谢 再见
Well, thanks. Bye.
耐心诊所
药剂师
霍奇斯先生
湖里的物品 相关吗
该死的图钉都去哪了
Where are all the damn pushpins?
每次我需要该死的图钉的时候
Every time I need some damn pushpins,
都没有该死的图钉
there ain't no damn pushpins.
这是出什么问题了
What the...What is wrong around here?
-你在做什么 -没什么
- What are you doing? - Nothing.
我只是在储藏间里闲逛
I was just hanging out in the closet.
这是...你自己做了案情分♥析♥板吗
Is this...Did you make your own murder board?
不 我不会那么做的
No, I wouldn't do that.
这和山姆的谋杀案无关
This has nothing to do with Sam's murder.
墙上明明写着"山姆谋杀案"
Well, it says "Sam's Murder" right there on the wall.
那个...是的
That...Yeah.
这是一个案情分♥析♥板
That's a murder board.
"注射方式 胰岛素"
"Delivery method: insulin?"
阿斯塔说山姆有糖尿病
Well, Asta said Sam was diabetic,
所以我就想 我也不知道
so I just thought that...I don't know.
太蠢了
It's stupid.
不 继续说
No, go on and tell me.
肉毒杆菌是可注射的
Well, botulinum is injectable,
而我们目前的时间线推断
and our current timeline puts the killer
在山姆死的那晚 凶手在他办公室
at Sam's office on the night of his death.
但也许 用胰岛素作为媒介
But maybe, with insulin as the method of delivery,
他或她只需要把毒素
all he or she would need to do is inject the toxin
注射进胰岛素的小瓶里
into a single insulin vial
然后等着山姆使用 就像定时炸♥弹♥
and wait for Sam to use it, like a ticking... bomb.
看吧 这太蠢了
See, no, that's stupid.
不 这不蠢 一点也不蠢
No, that's not stupid. It ain't stupid at all.
干得好 副警长
Good job, Deputy.
当然 长官
Of course, sir.
干得好
Good job.
干得好
Yeah, good job.
干得好
Good job.
我明天要去59号♥公路
Yeah, I'm stuck at The 59 tomorrow,
但你得先把那堆飞檐松开
but you're gonna need to release that cornice buildup
趁天气还没变
before the weather turns.
搞什么鬼
Oh, what the hell?
有什么发现
What've you got?
是哈里 他到底在干什么
It's Harry. What the hell is he doing?
-他是你男朋友 -什么
- He's your boyfriend. - What?
我知道你说过别跟他约会
I...I know you told me not to date him.
信♥号♥♥没了 这不是我的设备
The signature is off. It's not my device.
但也许
But it may be...
我飞船的最后一块碎片
The final piece to my ship.
我终于可以完成
Finally, I can complete...
你不能上冰川
Hey, you're not allowed on the glacier!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你好 达茜
Hello, D'arcy.
我只是在进行一次完全正常的远足
I'm just on a completely normal hike.
你不能上来
You can't be up here.
到处都是裂缝
There's crevasses all over the place.
你没看到那画着一个小人摔死的警示牌吗
Didn't you see the signs with the little guy falling to his death?
就是你 你就是那个人 好吗
That's you. You're the guy. All right?
你的嘴怎么了
What are you doing with your mouth?
你觉得我笑起来好看吗
Do you think I have a good smile?
什么
What?
听着 你的笑容在石头的背景下显得很奇怪
Look, your smile's gonna look pretty weird bashed up on the rocks.
我得带你飞出去 走吧
I got to fly you out of here. Let's go.
两周前
新墨西哥州
我绘制了飞船下降的轨迹
I mapped the trajectory of the ship's descent.
肯定在这里
It has to be here.
没有什么肯定不肯定的
It doesn't have to be anything.
那是艘该死的飞船 而它不在这里
It's a goddamn spaceship, and it's not here.
要么是那东西移♥动♥了它
Either the thing moved it,
要么它根本就不在这里
or it was never here to begin with.
别嘚瑟了 让我们重新推演一下
Pick up your balls, and let's retrace our steps.
我们先在这发现搞死了的登山者的黑圆盘
First we found the black disk with the dead hiker here.
然后是酒吧 这里有个死牛仔
Then the bar with the dead cowboy here.
算了 这东西没用
Ah, screw it. This thing is useless.
天啊
Holy shit.
你在搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
将军 我找到了
General, I found it.
太棒了
Yes!
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
先别看 吉米在那边
Okay, so don't look now, but Jimmy is over there
和一个俄♥罗♥斯♥邮购的新娘似的人在一起
with some kind of, like, Russian mail-order bride.
我们认为是人口贩卖♥♥
Yeah, we think it is a human trafficking,
斯德哥尔摩综合症
Stockholm syndrome situation,
显然 我会拍照片发给联调局
so obviously I'm emailing photos to the FBI.
又怎样呢 吉米有了一个女朋友 我已经翻篇了
Well, so what? So Jimmy has a girlfriend. I am over it.
好吧 那就像凡妮莎·海德克 二年级的时候
All right, yeah, just like Vanessa Heidecker sophomore year.
是的 别给他满足感
Okay, yeah. Don't give him the satisfaction.
没错 绝不能在联盟之夜
Yeah. Not on league night.
除非你想让我去找麻烦
Unless you want me to throw down,
因为丽芙可以抓住我的耳环
because Liv could hold my earrings.
那就和二年级的时候一样了
Then it would be like sophomore year.
我没法再帮你一起打架了
I can't assist you in assault anymore.
她长得像女间谍一样
She has the look of, like, a mole woman,
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表