剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
你遗弃了自己的孩子
you gave up your kid
却一直在她能为你工作之前都关注着她
only to stalk her till she was old enough to work for you.
你都没告诉你♥爸♥他一直在给
You haven't told your dad that he's been serving pancakes
自己的孙女送煎饼
to his granddaughter.
杰伊可能一辈子都在想自己是谁
And Jay's probably been wondering her whole life who she is,
结果其实整天工作的都在盯着自己的妈妈
only to be staring at you in the face every day at work.
糟透了
That's pretty bad.
实话说
I'm not gonna lie.
你真是藏了个大秘密
You kept up a really big secret,
揭开的时候会伤到很多人
and it's gonna hurt a lot of people when it comes out.
我那时候照顾不了她 我都还是个孩子
I couldn't take care of her. I was just a kid myself.
我知道
I know.
你那么年轻就作出了无比艰难的决定
You made a really difficult decision at a really young age.
为此我很钦佩你
And I admire that about you.
-真的吗 -真的
- You do? - Yeah.
你把杰伊的需求排在自己前面
You put Jay's needs ahead of your own.
那正是一个母亲的行为
And that's exactly what a mother does.
好吧
Okay.
-伙计 -就是这样
- Oh, man! - That's all right.
-这边 -挡住他 抢篮板
- Over here! - Box him out!
进了
Got it!
传给我
Over here.
接好了
Here you go!
我的错 老兄
My bad, bro.
你能把球扔回来吗
Can you toss that ball back to us?
扔过来
Over here!
真牛 哈里
Damn, Harry!
你会打篮球吗
Can you hoop?
打篮球
Hoop!
-你得运球啊 -来吧 快点
- You got to dribble. - Do it, come on.
干什么呢老兄 不投篮就传球
What are you doing, bro? Shoot or pass the ball!
我和你一队 完全可以传给我
I'm on your team! I'm wide open!
真独
Ball hog.
戴上这个
Take this.
这家伙都吃点什么
What does this guy eat?
你怎么能不告诉我杰伊就是那个女孩
How could you not tell me Jay was the girl?
我为什么要告诉你
Why would I?
你不会理解的
You wouldn't understand.
你一知道我怀孕就想把我扫地出门
You wanted me out the second that you knew I was pregnant.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you tell yourself?
是你离开了 阿斯塔
You left, Asta.
从没有人赶你走
No one ever told you to go.
可你讨厌吉米
You hated Jimmy.
我不喜欢他对待你的方式
Well, I hated the way he treated you.
结果你直接跟他私奔了
And then you just ran off with him.
我们以为你那天你会带一个婴儿回家
You know, we all expected a baby to come home with you that day.
我怎么处理那个孩子都不关你的事
It wasn't any of your business what I did with her.
你当时才十六岁
You were 16!
当然关我的事
Of course it was my business.
那我该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
难道要带着孩子去上学
Take my baby to class?
在吉米卧室里 在他妈妈家抚养她吗
Raise her in Jimmy's bedroom at his mom's house?
你知道吗
You know...
看看你身边
look around you.
我们都会伸出援手的 尤其是我
We all would've been there for you, especially me.
我不能那么对你
I couldn't do that to you.
你已经养育了一个非亲非故的孩子
You already raised one child that wasn't your own.
我不想让我的孩子再给你添麻烦
I didn't want mine to be one more problem for you.
谁想吃蛋糕
Who wants cake?
我们能和好吗
Are we gonna be okay?
就算有矛盾 我们也总会重归于好
Even when we're not okay, we'll always be okay.
这些可能是他的飞船零件
Maybe these are parts of his ship.
看看这个
Check this out.
这个冰柜里肯定藏着什么东西
There must be something in this freezer.
不然为什么要上锁
Why else would it be locked?
萨哈尔
Sahar!
-来吧 -传给我 传给我
- Come on! - Hey! Over here, over here!
投篮 投篮
Hoop! Hoop!
进球 投篮 投篮
Goal! Hoop! Hoop!
你刚给对手得分了
You just scored for the other team!
他们怎么还跑得动
How are they still running?
他们是电子人吗
Are they cyborgs?
我玩够了
I am done.
我累了
Tired.
别啊 伙计 我们还在打呢
Come on, man. We're still playing.
拜托
Oh, come on!
你要去哪 老兄
Where you going, bro?
我们还需要你防守呢
We need you on D!
哈里
Harry!
我好热
I am overheating.
就要这样终结了吗
Is this how it ends?
家
Home.
自从来到地球 我的恒星未曾变化过
My sun hasn't changed since I've been on Earth.
它仍在四十六光年外
It's still 46 light-years away.
但它好像有所不同
But it feels different.
它似乎离我更近了
It feels closer...
仿佛一根细线就能把我拽向宇宙
like a single string could pull me up from my chest to the sky.
小伙子们说你玩不动了
The boys said you couldn't hang.
他们实在是精力充沛
They are incredible specimens.
我爸爸说北斗七星是七兄弟
My dad says that the stars in the Big Dipper are seven brothers,
他们像箭矢一样冲向天空
shot into the sky like arrows.
我应该道歉吗
Am I supposed to apologize?
不是不行
You could.
我很抱歉说出了关于杰伊的秘密
I'm sorry for telling your secret about Jay.
你帮了我们一把
You did us a favor.
我想家了
I miss home.
你家里还有家人吗
Do you have family there?
我有个...
A...
妻子
wife.
她死了
She died.
于是我接了一个工作 来到这里
So I took a job that brought me here.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我属于那里
I belong there.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
真伤感
That's so sad.
是啊
Yes.
此刻很伤感
It is now.
每个人都需要依附于更宏大的事物
Everyone needs to belong to something bigger than themselves.
没错 这样有群体优势
Yes, there is strength in numbers,
但道理或许更简单
but maybe it's simpler.
或许人类感觉会更好
Maybe humans just feel better
得知自己在这颗星球上并非孤单一人
when they know they are not alone on this Earth.
怎么
What?
警长
Sheriff...
证物
孩子们 睡觉时间早就到了
Kids, it's past your bedtime.
完了
Oh, no.
他们还活着
They're still alive.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
门上锁了
The door was locked.
我有钥匙
I have a key.
我仍然是你妻子
I am still your wife.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表