剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
那种生活在暗处的人
somebody who's been living in a hole.
而且 她的名字叫贝基
Plus her name is Becky.
我翻篇了 不过谢谢你们 我们还是打保龄球吧
I'm over it, but thank you. Let's just bowl.
很好 因为我早上还有个母子独处时间
Yeah, good, 'cause I have mommy and me in the morning.
好的 三 二 一 毁灭吧
All right. Three, two, one, destroy!
漂亮
Yes. Great.
放马过来吧
Bring it, bring it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有些事必须要问你一下
I have to ask you something,
我需要你诚实回答我
and I need you to be honest with me.
好
Okay.
你为什么没有在你给我们的名单上写杰伊的名字
Why did you leave Jay's name off the list you gave us?
糟糕
Oh, yeah, shit.
不好意思
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
她不在名单上是因为... 我向你保证
She wasn't on there because-look, I swear to you
我了解杰伊 她不是那种小孩
I know Jay, and she's not that kind of kid.
我懂你 但是你这样保护她
I hear you, but it doesn't look good.
看上去不太好 明白吗
You know, you protecting her, okay?
我们不得不要把她带回去做盘查
So we're gonna have to bring her in for questioning.
不 不 你不需要做任何事
No, no, no, you don't have to do anything.
她是一个十七岁的女孩 她经历的够多了
She's a 17-year-old girl. She's been through enough.
我没有说就是她做的 但是就没几个人
I'm not saying she did it, but it's just there weren't
能进出山姆的办公室
that many people who had access to Sam's office,
我不想跟你说这个
and I hate to tell you this,
但是那个偷走处方笺的人一定是你认识的人
but whoever stole those pads is someone you know,
或许是你在乎的某个人
maybe someone you care about.
漂亮
Yes!
-他在做什么 -他在和她跳舞
- What's he doing? - He's dancing with her.
真恶心
Oh, gross.
这不是年度最佳母亲吗
Well, if it isn't mother of the year.
-你的新女伴在结账吗 -你发现了
- New lady settling the tab? You notice that?
是啊
Yeah, I did.
你还记得你以前常常接我下班
You remember when you used to pick me up after work?
有的时候我正处理文书工作
Sometimes I was finishing paperwork,
你会和山姆待上一阵子
and you'd hang out with Sam.
你们会在他办公室玩玩金拉米牌
You guys would play gin in his office.
他常常说你出老千
He always used to say you cheated.
是啊
Yeah.
不过 他从来没法证明
He could never prove it, though.
是的
Yeah.
山姆信任你
Sam trusted you.
或许当他上厕所的时候
Maybe he left a drawer unlocked
忘记了锁抽屉
when he was going to the bathroom.
正好桌子最上面放了一本处方笺
Just a prescription pad out on the top of the desk?
你需要做的只是伸手拿走它
All you had to do was reach out and take it.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不 你心里清楚
Yes, you do.
全在你脸上写着 我看的清楚 我不会再盲目了
I can see it all over your face, and I'm not blind anymore.
吉米
Jimmy.
宝贝 我们走吧
Baby, let's get out of here.
嗨 我是贝基
Hi, I'm Becky.
你好 我是阿斯塔
Hi. Asta.
贝基
Hey, Becky.
你会告诉你的朋友 他和你独处时不是这样的
You're gonna tell your friends that he's different when we're alone,
你也会告诉自己 是你的错
and you're gonna tell yourself that it's your fault,
告诉自己没事的 因为他只是喝醉了
that it's okay because he's just drunk,
在内心深处 他是真的很爱你 但不是没事的
and deep down he really loves you, but it's not okay.
-不是没事的 -我们走吧
- It's not okay. - Let's go.
人口贩卖♥♥是犯罪 快逃 贝基
Human trafficking is a crime. You run, Becky!
或者你可以打求助电♥话♥咨♥询♥专业人士帮助你
Or you call professionals at a helpline that can...help you.
-唉 手♥机♥没在录制 -什么
- Aww man, it wasn't recording. - What?
快回来 我们可以再来一遍吗
Come back. Can we do that again?
我很接近完工了
I am so close.
今晚 我会把这个装到我的飞船上
Tonight, I will attach this to my ship.
然后 我只需要找到我的装置
Then I just need to find my device,
过了这么多月 我终于可以完成我的任务
and, after all these months, I can finally complete my mission.
之后所有人都会知道我比伊森强
Then everyone will know I'm better than Ethan.
但是所有人都会死 他们又怎么知道呢
But everyone will be dead. How will they know?
我得想个办法
I have to work on that one.
哈里
Harry?
你在外面做什么
What are you doing out here?
喝咖啡
Coffee?
我都不记得上一次我像这样睡上一整天了
I don't remember the last time I slept the day away like that.
我这是怎么了
What's wrong with me?
你看上去不太好
Yeah, you look bad.
你一定是得了
You must have...
科罗拉多热
Colorado Fever.
没错 没错 你有所有的症状
Yes, yes, you have all of the symptoms.
我从没听说过科罗拉多热
Never heard of Colorado Fever.
这就是症状之一
That's one of the symptoms.
你只是需要一点点咖♥啡♥因♥
You just need a little bit of caffeine.
也许吧
Maybe.
当我来到这的时候 我不知道该期待些什么
You know, I didn't know what to expect when I came here...
但我永远猜不到你会变成现在这个样子
But I never could have guessed you'd be as changed as you are.
你现在就像是 是另外一个人
You're, like, a different person now--
只是我不知道是谁
only I don't know who.
快趁热喝完它
Drink it up while it's hot.
大口喝
Big gulps.
哈里 还烫得冒泡呢
Oh, oh, Harry, it's piping hot.
这样喝更好 你也应该喝点
It's better that way. You should have some.
我会的 谢谢 我很感激你这么做
I will, thank you. I do really appreciate this.
不好意思 我 我有点头晕 我不
Sorry, I just-I'm a bit groggy. I don't--
我去躺下 慢慢啜这杯
I'm gonna go have a lie down, sip on this.
是个好办法 你慢慢喝
That is a good idea. You sip on that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一周前
新墨西哥
它在哪
Where is it?
就在这
It's right here.
我花了数十年
I have not spent decades
寻找外星球上的生命
searching for life on another planet
可不是为了让你和我做游戏的
to have you play games with me.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我们确实花了点时间调整
Yeah, it took a bit of tinkering,
但是我们最终发现飞船的隐形能力
but we finally figured out the ship's cloaking ability
-实际上可以中和掉 通过... -不是现在
- is actually neutralized by... - Not now.
老天
Jesus.
保护好坠落地点
Secure the crash site.
不论是什么生物驾驶这架飞船 它都会回来的
Whatever creature was piloting the ship will be coming back,
现在
当它回来的时候 我要你把它带到我这来
and when it does, I want you to bring it back to me.
不论付出什么代价
No matter what it takes.
零号♥ 我是阿尔法一号♥
Zero, this is Alpha-1.
派对上来了个客人
We've got a guest at the party.
情况不对 我的飞船
Something's wrong. My ship.
阿尔法一号♥ 我是零号♥
Alpha-1. This is zero.
这人是谁
Who is this guy?
不明人士 我们要出击吗
Unidentified. Should we engage?
收到 行动吧
Roger that. Move in.
如果他想逃跑 杀了他
And if he tries to run, kill him.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表